Clash of the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
The newly formed JLA challenges the newly established roster of the Avengers. This is a neutral battleground so there are no unfair advantages for either opposing force. Here's the lineup for the teams. All fighting to their potential with no ignorance that may have displayed in comics. Batman is coordinating the attack of the JLA while Ironman is leading the Avengers from the sideline. *Probably obvious but this is my own formation of the teams*

JLA

1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Captain Marvel
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Flash
6. Red Tornado
7. Green Lantern
8. Firestorm
9. Captain Atom
vs
Avengers

1. Thor (Current)
2. Sentry
3. Blue Marvel
4. Hulk
5. Hyperion (Supreme Power)
6. Quasar (Wendel)
7. Silver Surfer
8. Photon (Genis)
9. Ikaris

Which force claims victory. I hope it's not too many combatants!

Doom and Gloom
Avengers. Take out Ikaris and add Sersi to make it even more lopsided.

iceman24567
Take Photon out seriously before the Genis fanboys get in here erm

Longinus
you think it's lopsided? Hmm maybe I'll replace someone with Nova. I was thinking of putting Gladiator in because I thought many would think that this was in the JLA's favor heavily. Guess not

Batman-Prime
Blue Marvel solos

Mindset
Genis solos

Longinus
I wish I could make it more even but I can't change the opening post now and I don't want to post another roster and confuse others who may come late to the thread and not notice

iceman24567
Dont worry the fanboys will nuke this in no time no expression

Slaanesh
Avenger stomp..

zeel
avengers

TricksterPriest
JLA. Photon was not the strongest version of Genis. Not to mention plenty of people here can stalemate him.

And of course....Captain Atom...........

Naija boy
Avengers. Silver surfer,current thor and Photon tip the scales

TricksterPriest
CAPTAIN ATOM. no expression

Naija boy
???????

TricksterPriest
AKA....Monarch. facepalm

Naija boy
Im quite sure that the thread starter meant regular Captain atom here and not Monarch

Longinus
yes I meant regular Captain Atom. And would taking Photon out and replacing him with say Nova/Wonderman/Gladiator make it nearly even?

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
AKA....Monarch. facepalm
FAIL.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Priest
FAIL. thumb up

UKR
Originally posted by Longinus
The newly formed JLA challenges the newly established roster of the Avengers. This is a neutral battleground so there are no unfair advantages for either opposing force. Here's the lineup for the teams. All fighting to their potential with no ignorance that may have displayed in comics. Batman is coordinating the attack of the JLA while Ironman is leading the Avengers from the sideline. *Probably obvious but this is my own formation of the teams*

JLA

1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Captain Marvel
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Flash
6. Red Tornado
7. Green Lantern
8. Firestorm
9. Captain Atom
vs
Avengers

1. Thor (Current)
2. Sentry
3. Blue Marvel
4. Hulk
5. Hyperion (Supreme Power)
6. Quasar (Wendel)
7. Silver Surfer
8. Photon (Genis)
9. Ikaris

Which force claims victory. I hope it's not too many combatants!

Looking at all of this, the Avengers will definitely win. IIRC current Thor (the one who's short, thick and has a screwy face and stupid costume, plus Loki is now a woman and Balder is even gayer than he used to be) has the Odinforce, that alone should make him too much for the entire JLA. The Silver Surfer also could probably do this single-handedly, having a bunch of other cosmic-ish types like Quasar and that Captain Marvel-related character just make it a stomp. The Hulk also I believe has bested super-teams single-handedly when really pissed enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.