The Watchers VS the Guardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
The giant bald midgets
VS
The regular-sized blue midgets with severely receding hairlines

The winner gets a free membership to The Hair Club For Men.

Slaanesh
the watchers stomp..

guy222
How many Guardians are there

Over 10 billion Watchers

Doesn't look good for the Guardians

Slaanesh
i think there are 12..2 became the blue lantern guardian..1 is dead..that leave 9..

guy222
thanks buddy

cloud102
Old school Guardians were unlimited. They would win. Currently? Not so sure..

Lord Feron
Watchers easily and probably only need one.

cloud102
LOL! What has a Watcher done that a Guardian hasn't?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
LOL! What has a Watcher done that a Guardian hasn't?

Besides having a universe as a necklace?

What have the post-crisis Guardians done? And don't cite any statements without feats like, "he could crack the planet in half with a thought."

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Besides having a universe as a necklace? While that is cool and all, it wouldn't really help the W's beat the G's.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
While that is cool and all, it wouldn't really help the W's beat the G's.

You're not seriously doubting that the Watcher's would lose?

Enyalus
While that is cool and all, it wouldn't really help the W's beat the G's.

I never said it would. stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You're not seriously doubting that the Watcher's would lose? Not at all, I think the Watchers would win handily. I was just commenting on that one particular Watcher factoid - as I don't know how it would help them, where a battle is concerned.

Kris Blaze
Not at all, I think the Watchers would win handily. I was just commenting on that one particular Watcher factoid - as I don't know how it would help them, where a battle is concerned.

I don't think that's what he said.

Galan007
I never said it would. stick out tongue I saw your edit. bat

Not rly.

Lord Feron

What have the post-crisis Guardians done? And don't cite any statements without feats like, "he could crack the planet in half with a thought."

I want that neclace!

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I don't think that's what he said. I never said, that's what he said. smile1

Enyalus
I saw your edit. bat

I didn't edit anything though. sad

Galan007
I didn't edit anything though. sad Originally posted by Galan007
Not rly.

smile1

Enyalus
smile1

I didn't want to be spoiled, so I didn't read it. Simple enough.

Naija boy
Watchers

cloud102

Oh, I only know of some Pre-Crisis feats for the Guardians and with that, they seem pretty close. They HAVE destroyed planets with just a though, evolved beings (just like REGULAR Green Lanterns), have uber telepathy feats, etc... Reviewing the Watchers feats, they're pretty similar. Post crisis may be a different story. I haven't been following them that close.

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
Oh, I only know of some Pre-Crisis feats for the Guardians and with that, they seem pretty close. They HAVE destroyed planets with just a though, evolved beings (just like REGULAR Green Lanterns), have uber telepathy feats, etc... Reviewing the Watchers feats, they're pretty similar. Post crisis may be a different story. I haven't been following them that close. When did they ever destroy a planet with a thought?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.