Black Panther vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeMan
Of course, there are conditions.

Black Panther gets a month to prepare and he has knowledge that would be basic knowledge if he were a DC character.

jalek moye
panther gets crushed instantly

Silent Master
Black Panther has a cosmic cube.

Enyalus
A month for one of Marvel Earth's best prep people to devise a Superman-level armbar?

I think this is a no-brainer. Especially if this takes place in one of the current JLA books.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Enyalus
A month for one of Marvel Earth's best prep people to devise a Superman-level armbar?

I think this is a no-brainer. Especially if this takes place in one of the current JLA books.

They are rather making him out to be the Batman-like prep god of late, aren't they?

iceman24567
You mean the one where Superman one shot a "shadow moon" by flying threw it at near the speed of light.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
You mean the one where Superman one shot a "shadow moon" by flying threw it at near the speed of light.

I was referring to the fact that the current JLA books are written by McDuffie, who penned the Surfer armbar thing as well.

jalek moye
what could he do to put supes down?

iceman24567
The armbar is his only chance erm

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
The armbar is his only chance erm

if a street leveler ever puts supes in an armbar i will personally hurt them

SupremeMan
Originally posted by jalek moye
what could he do to put supes down?

With that much time to prepare and basic knowledge he would have were he a DC character, there's kryptonite. There's the Ebony Blade that is magical and, theoretically, can cut through anything, especially things with a weakness to magic.

jalek moye
Originally posted by SupremeMan
With that much time to prepare and basic knowledge he would have were he a DC character, there's kryptonite. There's the Ebony Blade that is magical and, theoretically, can cut through anything, especially things with a weakness to magic.
it woudln't be easy for panther to get kyrptonite, theres a difference between having knowledge like a dc char. and being one of the dc chars with access to it.

Do you really think he's gonna beat supes with a magic sword?

SupremeMan
it woudln't be easy for panther to get kyrptonite, theres a difference between having knowledge like a dc char. and being one of the dc chars with access to it.

Do you really think he's gonna beat supes with a magic sword?

No I don't think he's got a chance but somebody has to argue his side. laughing I mean Superman doesn't always use his speed or his flight or his heat vision. I think the BP could potentially hit him. BP has a winged horse now, ya know.

jalek moye
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I mean Superman doesn't always use his speed or his flight or his heat vision.

... yes he does all the time

SupremeMan
... yes he does all the time

But not every time. embarrasment

BUSTER1
Good God!!! In any scenario BP is a dead man

tkitna
Wasnt this thread done a few weeks ago? Anyways, again, with a months prep, Superman dies. BP has too many resources at his disposal. If he needed something he didnt have, he'd have time to obtain it. Hell, maybe he borrows Dooms time machine and destroys Supes when he was travelling to earth as an infant thus eliminating this thread totally.

occultdestroyer
With prep, BP will need outside help (w/c I believe is not valid in the KMC comics versus forum).

Anyway, BP dies in every possible scenario. Unless he gets outside help.
Supes will just rip through every tech BP throws at him.

Leobama

Do you really think he's gonna beat supes with a magic sword? Idk fellas. Batman has had some decent showings against superman (i've seen this after looking at his respect thread). With a month to prep, i believe that T'Challa wud devise a plan and u best believe that kryptonite wud b a huge part of it. And he cud get sum, even if he had to take it from batman. As other posters have stated T'Challa has become a prep force. And i believe that the ebony blade cud hurt clark but not be the reason that the Panther wins.

Spire
HV

Leobama
Originally posted by Spire
HV U don't think that the Panther wud b ready for that?

Mindset
Originally posted by Leobama
Idk fellas. Batman has had some decent showings against superman (i've seen this after looking at his respect thread). With a month to prep, i believe that T'Challa wud devise a plan and u best believe that kryptonite wud b a huge part of it. And he cud get sum, even if he had to take it from batman. As other posters have stated T'Challa has become a prep force. And i believe that the ebony blade cud hurt clark but not be the reason that the Panther wins. He doesn't have the ebony blade

Leobama
Originally posted by Mindset
He doesn't have the ebony blade Really? That wasn't the Ebony blade that he used on Iron man?

KingD19
Supes has so many options that phase out Kryptonite and the Ebony Blade entirely. Hell, he could just toss a car at him, flash freeze him, flash fry him. Also, if he does the mean thing, he can build up speed, grab T'Challa and fly him into the atmosphere before he can react.

Mindset
Really? That wasn't the Ebony blade that he used on Iron man? It may have been, but he doesn't have it anymore.

Leobama
Originally posted by KingD19
Supes has so many options that phase out Kryptonite and the Ebony Blade entirely. Hell, he could just toss a car at him, flash freeze him, flash fry him. Also, if he does the mean thing, he can build up speed, grab T'Challa and fly him into the atmosphere before he can react. And u don't think that T'Challa wud be thinking about the same possibilities in his prep time?

KingD19
Of course he would, but you're saying he'll have a contingency for every possible way Supes could damage him, and be able to do every single one should he decide to harm him that way.

Leobama
It may have been, but he doesn't have it anymore. Mr. Mindset, please forgive me for asking because i kno that your knowledge of comics is far greater than mine. And i no that you can destroy me just by speaking. But just because T'Challa hasn't used it in a while does that mean that he doesn't have it anymore? sorry sir............

Mindset
Mr. Mindset, please forgive me for asking because i kno that your knowledge of comics is far greater than mine. And i no that you can destroy me just by speaking. But just because T'Challa hasn't used it in a while does that mean that he doesn't have it anymore? sorry sir............ No, the fact that Storm gave it back to Black Knight means he doesn't have it.

Leobama
Of course he would, but you're saying he'll have a contingency for every possible way Supes could damage him, and be able to do every single one should he decide to harm him that way. No. I'm just saying we all kno about superman's powerset. So u think that the Panther wouldn't? He has a month of prep time. He wouldn't just show up with just standard gear and with no plan.

Leobama
No, the fact that Storm gave it back to Black Knight means he doesn't have it. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Y didn't you just say that to begin with?!

Mindset
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Y didn't you just say that to begin with?! Because I didn't need to.

Leobama
Because I didn't need to. LOL !!!!!!!!!!! U R tha man!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i grow up i wanna b just like u!!!!

Mindset
I don't blame you

Leobama
I don't blame you LOL!! Ok sir, what r your thoughts about this? What ever you say goes. Does T'Challa stand a chance?

KingD19
Just think about this, he knows about Supes strengths and weaknesses, with a month of prep. Still, Black Panther is only a peak human, a full force car hitting him will have most of it's impact absorbed because of the suit, but that's still somewhere between 1 and 4 tons falling on him. If he can come up with a way to stop the highest levels of Supes heat and ice attacks, and just about everything else he can throw at him, and be able to execute the countermeasures to the attack, then more power to him. All I'm saying is, just because he can prep for a month, doesn't mean he's gonna win.

Mindset
I don't know

Leobama
Just think about this, he knows about Supes strengths and weaknesses, with a month of prep. Still, Black Panther is only a peak human, a full force car hitting him will have most of it's impact absorbed because of the suit, but that's still somewhere between 1 and 4 tons falling on him. If he can come up with a way to stop the highest levels of Supes heat and ice attacks, and just about everything else he can throw at him, and be able to execute the countermeasures to the attack, then more power to him. All I'm saying is, just because he can prep for a month, doesn't mean he's gonna win. Oh i agree. I just don't think that it wud be as easy as some ppl think for superman to beat him. I'm sure that T'Challa would kno that he'd have to come up with a serious plan A, B and C (that doesn't include the Ebony Blade) just to stand a chance. Would he win? Idk. But i'm sure he'd find a way to hurt superman.

KingD19
I never said that he wouldn't hurt him, or even give him a tough time. I'm just saying that even with a month of prep time, and extensive resources, fighting Superman is just damn hard when you can only lift 750lbs.

Leobama
I never said that he wouldn't hurt him, or even give him a tough time. I'm just saying that even with a month of prep time, and extensive resources, fighting Superman is just damn hard when you can only lift 750lbs. LOL so i guess u think that he'd just try to walk up and punch superman!

KingD19
That would be hilarious. But what I'm saying is since his strength is peak human, so is his endurance. If he lets Supes get even one shot on him, then it's all over.

Leobama
That would be hilarious. But what I'm saying is since his strength is peak human, so is his endurance. If he lets Supes get even one shot on him, then it's all over. Lol agreed. I'm just giving tha Panther some respect because he doesn't seem to be getting any in this thread.

KingD19
Now hold on just one cotton pickin minute. I love Panther, and I think he actually could pull off a victory on supes if he was ultra prepared, and got lucky, or just planned out every single path the battle could take, and memorized all of his options, and trained himself to react in perfect timing. But like I said, he has to stay away from him the whole fight, even one hit and he's down. It's not that I don't think T'Challa is capable, it's just Superman trying to take you down is gonna be hard to stop no matter how prepped you are, and if the fight goes on for too long, Supes will adapt to whatever strategy T'Challa is using.

Leobama
Now hold on just one cotton pickin minute. I love Panther, and I think he actually could pull off a victory on supes if he was ultra prepared, and got lucky, or just planned out every single path the battle could take, and memorized all of his options, and trained himself to react in perfect timing. But like I said, he has to stay away from him the whole fight, even one hit and he's down. It's not that I don't think T'Challa is capable, it's just Superman trying to take you down is gonna be hard to stop no matter how prepped you are, and if the fight goes on for too long, Supes will adapt to whatever strategy T'Challa is using. I agree with everything u just said.

KingD19
Yaaay, then I declare us.....

FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

rock rock

tkitna
The thread starter says nothing about BP not being able to use, borrow, barter, or whatever somebody elses stuff. I say he gives Reed Richards a call. It would go something like this.

BP - "Hi Reed. Look, I have a little issue that needs to be handled and I was wondering if you could help me out?"

Reed - "Sure T'Challa. What seems to be the problem?"

BP - "Well, this guy is going to try to kill me in 30 days. He's kind of like a Sentry copy with similiar powers and he will be out for blood. Anyways, I was wondering if I could borrow your Anti-Galactus suit? Of course Wakanda will take care of all expenses."

Reed - "Of course. Let me know if theres anything else I can do."

BP - "Thanks Reed. I owe you one."

T'Challa sits in his easy chair eating McDonalds and drinking Colt .45 for the remaining 29 days 23 hours and 55 minutes.

Leobama
Yaaay, then I declare us.....

FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

rock rock LOL !!!!!!!

Leobama
Originally posted by tkitna
The thread starter says nothing about BP not being able to use, borrow, barter, or whatever somebody elses stuff. I say he gives Reed Richards a call. It would go something like this.

BP - "Hi Reed. Look, I have a little issue that needs to be handled and I was wondering if you could help me out?"

Reed - "Sure T'Challa. What seems to be the problem?"

BP - "Well, this guy is going to try to kill me in 30 days. He's kind of like a Sentry copy with similiar powers and he will be out for blood. Anyways, I was wondering if I could borrow your Anti-Galactus suit? Of course Wakanda will take care of all expenses."

Reed - "Of course. Let me know if theres anything else I can do."

BP - "Thanks Reed. I owe you one."

T'Challa sits in his easy chair eating McDonalds and drinking Colt .45 for the remaining 29 days 23 hours and 55 minutes. LOL !!!!!!!!! Thats Whassup!!!!!

KingD19
You know, that would work, amazingly well, but I can't let my fanboy side stay bottled up... Sentry is a copy of Superman, so is Gladiator, Hyperion, and just about every other guy like that in Marvel

Leobama
You know, that would work, amazingly well, but I can't let my fanboy side stay bottled up... Sentry is a copy of Superman, so is Gladiator, Hyperion, and just about every other guy like that in Marvel BOOOO!!!!!!! U a hater!!!! What's tha anti-galactus suit anyway?

KingD19
It's a suit Mr. Fantastic made so they could safely fight Galactus. And I'm not a hater, I'm just a huge comic fan with good memory and no resources to back myself up. LOL

Leobama
It's a suit Mr. Fantastic made so they could safely fight Galactus. And I'm not a hater, I'm just a huge comic fan with good memory and no resources to back myself up. LOL Lol it's allgood. What can the suit do? I mean, it's gotta b powerful to even stand up to Galactus.

Mindset
It destroyed a giant robot that wasn't fighting back.

KingD19
Yeah, that's ummmm...basically what it did.

Leobama
LOL!!!! Mindset strikes again!!! So I guess we're back to square 1!!!

KingD19
He could always just trick Supes into coming to meet him, then BAM, a kryptonite bullet, but he would probably dodge that.

tkitna
It destroyed a giant robot that wasn't fighting back.

Damn you for not giving me any credit Mindset.

SupremeMan
It may have been, but he doesn't have it anymore.

I wasn't up on the latest issues of BP. I only read them on Marvel Digital. As thread starter, I was assuming the BP has access to all the stuff he's been shown to have access to in the current series.

tejpis
Uhm, what's stopping the BP from devising a red sunlight trap?
With time, tactics and the use of lead on his side I'm sure he could come up with something.

He also has access to magical artifacts in Wakanda to aid him.

I say Black Panther takes it with this much prep time.

jalek moye
for the record he can't get kryptonite, unless the fight is in dc

KingD19
True enough Jalek, unless it's stated that the fight is in the DC universe, then BP can't get Kryptonite, since it doesn't exist in Marvel. Although red sunlight would be a good way to at least slow Supes down if not out right stop him.

jalek moye
True enough Jalek, unless it's stated that the fight is in the DC universe, then BP can't get Kryptonite, since it doesn't exist in Marvel. Although red sunlight would be a good way to at least slow Supes down if not out right stop him.
it takes a hell of alot of red sunlight to stop him.

shiv
Black Panther wins this with 2 minutes Or less 'meditation'.

no outside help, suit, weapons/tech plot devices or Money needed.

Panther Raeps

jalek moye
Originally posted by shiv
Black Panther wins this with 2 minutes Or less 'meditation'.

no outside help, suit, weapons/tech plot devices or Money needed.

Panther Raeps
lol knowing u i wouldn't be surprised if you actual thought that he could win like that

shiv
knowing me-e.. wha'aat

KingD19
If he tried that, he would be Panther Pulp.

Umbra
The Panther God...

Superman for the loss.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Umbra
The Panther God...

Superman for the loss.
panther god sucks though

shiv
You're Joking right?

jalek moye
all i know is that panther himself fought him once

shiv
facepalm

Lord Feron
Panther takes it.

Umbra
all i know is that panther himself fought him once

Dude, that is a straight out lie. It wasn't even a fight...it was more like T'challa being beaten by his God, who was about to kill him...before then Bast empowered a prisoner with superhuman speed, strength, agility, durability, the ability to shadow-meld and teleport, and withdrew support from T'challa.

Bast is a Thor level-god and maybe beyond that. Bast is offspring of the most powerful of the Godhead in marvel, produce Atum/Demogorge the God-Eater. It has vast *magical* and cosmic powers, can shape-shift, imbue others with powers...has godly superhuman strength that surpasses class 100, the ability to teleport where ever it wants, is powered by the Sun, and controls it's own freaking dimension.

Bast in Huge Panther form bites Superman and teleports him into a yellow sun somewhere on the other side of the universe.

The end. eek!

(we all seen what happend to Shadowking)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.