ultron vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
has this battle ever taken place in either comics or on the fourms? thing is whenever anyone is going up against hank its a case of technomancer this tecnomancy that i am sure that is not hanks only trick is it

this is the AQ ultron with transmode phallanx strain technoorganic virus and his usual tecnomancy powers. what is the curent Cs strengh level?

this battle takes place upon the former eternasl colony on marvels uranus.

each party is given an identical battlebase and an hour to prepare.

who wins this one?

TricksterPriest
Hank's..........just better. erm

The Nuul
Hank in a stomp.

Enyalus
Originally posted by rougeredmage
has this battle ever taken place in either comics or on the fourms? thing is whenever anyone is going up against hank its a case of technomancer this tecnomancy that i am sure that is not hanks only trick is it

this is the AQ ultron with transmode phallanx strain technoorganic virus and his usual tecnomancy powers.

I actually did this thread. Classic Henshaw vs. Phalanx Ultron. Consensus was that Henshaw wins.

I disagree, but...

vansonbee
Cyborg Superman has more in depth technology capabilities in direct fights and behind the scenes

Ultron is a brick lolz

10/10 Hank

Nihilist
ultrons ONLY chance is to try and transfer his essence/lifeforce over to hank and to take over from the inside.but i doubt he would succeed.

rougeredmage
wow i didnt realise everyone had such a low oppinon of ultron

OneDumbG0
^ I don't think very many people read Annihilation: Conquest. Characterizing Ultron as a brick is just... wrong.

SoulDevourer
hows cyborg supe gonna damage ultron??

TricksterPriest
Machine-raep. ermmhappy

Mindset
You would be the one tho suggest that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rougeredmage
wow i didnt realise everyone had such a low oppinon of ultron Ultron is drastically being underrated here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
You would be the one tho suggest that. http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2002/actioncomics795p18zr6.jpg

Ultron's screwed, for all the obvious reasons.

Mekrob
Because Cyborg has forceful sex with defenseless machines?

TricksterPriest
And what is Ultron to Cyborg? evil face

Mekrob
Able to override technopaths... powerful ones at that.

Just saying.

Can't see technopathy being an issue in this fight. Ultron loses though.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Mekrob
Because Cyborg has forceful sex with defenseless machines?

You watch them ?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And what is Ultron to Cyborg? evil face

And what does The Phalanx do to organics? evil face

TricksterPriest
Henshaw's body is organic. His consciousness on the other hand........and Henshaw isn't too shabby at manipulating technorganics.

jalek moye
Henshaw's body is organic.
his body is techno-organic

unless he's curently using a full organic one again

TricksterPriest
He can switch it around, at base it is technogranic. I was taking issue with Enyalus's opinion that Henshaw's partially organic nature would be a hinderance.

psycho gundam
He can switch it around, at base it is technogranic. I was taking issue with Enyalus's opinion that Henshaw's partially organic nature would be a hinderance. it would be since ultron has an encephelo beam.

TricksterPriest
I sincerely doubt it will do jack to Henshaw. Kryptonian physiology.

Enyalus
He can switch it around, at base it is technogranic. I was taking issue with Enyalus's opinion that Henshaw's partially organic nature would be a hinderance.

Partially organic? You just admitted in the last post that his body is organic. I really don't care about the consciousness. Or your belief that 'Kryptonian physiology' would keep out the Phalanx's techno-organic virus. It's corrupted Shi'ar DNA, Kree DNA, human DNA, mutant DNA, Spacenights, Warlock, and even Drax's DNA who was created by the God of Time. Being Kryptonian makes no difference here. Henshaw's body would get taken over. Whether Henshaw would be capable of taking over Ultron's body is the matter that should be up for debate. And he definitely has the feats to say that he can. But that really shouldn't matter, considering that this version of Ultron has virtually an entire galaxy's worth of bodies and Phalanx-tech to draw upon and fashion a new body from. Or take over Henshaws with the TO Virus and add him to the Phalanx collective.

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud Take over Henshaw's consciousness? Bull. And calling it a TO virus displays complete ignorance as to what he is.

THE FLESH IS WEAK. THE BODY DOES NOT MATTER. Henshaw can probably dominate the entire Phalanx collective given enough time. Warping the Source Wall and New God tech alone would make me give him the edge there.

Enyalus
laughing out loud Take over Henshaw's consciousness? Bull.

Do you read other peoples posts or just randomly type? Because, and I could be waaaay off base and not know what the hell I just wrote, but I was under the impression that I said nothing about Ultron taking over Henshaw's consciousness.

TricksterPriest
"Or take over Henshaws with the TO Virus and add him to the Phalanx collective."

your words, not mine. That is exactly what you implied. You are the one who is implying Ultron can take over the consciousness. Especially since calling it a TO virus is ignorance.

Enyalus
I was referring to what The Phalanx infects its victims with. It's a TO virus. And "Henshaws" in that sentence referred back to the previous sentence, where I mentioned 'body' specifically.

TricksterPriest
Ok then. thumb up But the body does not matter. And using the virus is just going to give Henshaw an avenue to take them over from the inside. It's not like this is the first time he's warped someone's else technology designed to imprison him.

Enyalus
Ok then. thumb up But the body does not matter.

Because a disembodied Henshaw is definitely a real threat to win a battle. I saw how scared all of the heroes were when Henshaw was blown up in the SC War. smile

Ultron's used to corrupting tech. And the Phalanx is used to corrupting organics (and tech). Now definitely I give the edge to Henshaw over Ultron when it comes to technopathy. But he doesn't have anything on the Phalanx. And certainly nothing on the Phalanx-controlling Ultron. They're definitely used to dealing with sentient beings, given the nature of what they take over (all Shi'ar tech, for instance, is sentient. Plus Kree tech like the Supreme Intelligence, etc.) That's why I don't see Henshaw's consciousness being a problem or a threat to take over them.

TricksterPriest
New God tech, Source Wall, Guardian tech (Manhunters), kryptonian tech>Kree&Shiar and the Supremor.

Against an opponent made of technology with juicy organic parts? They might as well shoot themselves. You can't kick him out, and his control extends even to things like stone and the very alloys and flesh of the phalanx. The phalanx can't warp a single body into a one man army, or create an army of dupes with the same power. Worst part is, Henshaw can make the entire colony into a body. And none of the organics you mentioned were high herald level.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png

Enyalus
The phalanx can't warp a single body into a one man army, or create an army of dupes with the same power. Worst part is, Henshaw can make the entire colony into a body.

erm All of that The Phalanx and Ultron pretty much did do in Annihilation: Conquest. And the Phalanx has the power to do crazy things like creating a galaxy-spanning shield capable of keeping everything out...including things like light.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png

...I might concede, just because of that. X-Men the Animated Series = *drool*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.