Akuma vs. Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://static.animekiwi.com/images/upload/wb317.jpg

Vs.

http://th07.deviantart.com/fs13/300w/f/2007/065/9/d/PF_Akuma_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Alan Kyder
Man, she is hot. What are her feats?

Nemesis X
Well around the beginning of the anime, Witchblade's power splitted a continent in two.

Alan Kyder
If what you say is true, than she has her chances. Did she split it in to or did someone else wit the Witchblade do it?

ThunderGodEneru
I would like to see said feat.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Alan Kyder
If what you say is true, than she has her chances. Did she split it in to or did someone else wit the Witchblade do it?

She did it by herself I think.

danteiscool
If she really did split a continent in two, then she has a decent chance of winning.

Nemesis X
Well I thought Witchblade would be a good match up against Akuma since he can punch islands. In case no one knows, Akuma is the guy from Street Fighter.

Eman5805
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I would like to see said feat.

*looking at picture*

I would like to see said anime.

ThunderGodEneru
It's actually based off a comic book.

Fun fact,

Final Blaxican
If she split a continent in two, she doesn't have a "decent" chance of winning... she stomps.

psycho gundam
not if the attack misses.

and gouki still has his trump card, shun goku satsu.

leonheartmm
sigh, witchblade anime is such SHIT! i mean, why take such an AWESOME western comic book character and make a ****ing ANIME out of it.

so dont really follow the anime, but in the comics, the witchblade is the offspring and balance between the darkness and the angelus, the light and the dark, the two basic aspects of the universe. she can potentially SHIT stomp minor abstracts. well, "he" since the witchblade is male as opposed to its bearer.

Impediment
They are not of anime origins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.