Obama is the best U.S. president in history. Proof is inside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80542641/

I dare someone to try to debate this evidence. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
OTF is thataway

Red Nemesis
His logic is, as usual, flawless.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
OTF is thataway

I can't see where you're pointing. Come closer to your screen so I can see it better.

Do you really think I created a thread in the wrong place?

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
His logic is, as usual, flawless.

evillaugh

*bows, smells his own fart, and quickly stands back up* embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
I can't see where you're pointing. Come closer to your screen so I can see it better.

All roads lead to Rome srug

Do you really think I created a thread in the wrong place?

Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Either way posting all of this inside of spoilers will make it seem like I have a long well thought out response what ever you said in spoilers and almost certainly cause someone to waste time reading in. Win win really.

Shakyamunison
I am speechless.

Final Blaxican
Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Either way posting all of this inside of spoilers will make it seem like I have a long well thought out response what ever you said in spoilers and almost certainly cause someone to waste time reading in. Win win really.

God damn it.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
God damn it.
laughing out loud
I was thinking the same thing minus God ...but I wonder what God would say after he read it?..lol

Grand-Moff-Gav
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80542641/

I dare someone to try to debate this evidence. no expression

Consider yourself, matched by the real best president in history!

T3i7uOuYFEQ

lord xyz
Clinton cheated on Hillary the banshee as president.

It's gonna take a lot to bust his balls as president.

Bicnarok

dadudemon
All roads lead to Rome srug

But, in this case, Rome is not the target, directly or indirectly, or even as a metaphor for the OTF.

My question was rhetorical. (Unfortunately, voice inflection can be lost in plain text.) I meant that I specifically intended for the thread to go in the GDF, not the OTF.

Originally posted by lord xyz
Clinton cheated on Hillary the banshee as president.

It's gonna take a lot to bust his balls as president.

If Barack Obama started national speech with beat boxing, with skill, it wold be really hard for him to do any wrong in my eyes from then on out. laughing

Grand-Moff-Gav

Jack Daniels
nah he had dummy cards..lol

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Wow...I guess that means Hitler was an excellent leader...he could memorise speeches too!

He was an excellent leader, he led a whole nation into a world war, not an easy task especially when your raving mad at the same time.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
He was an excellent leader, he led a whole nation into a world war, not an easy task especially when your raving mad at the same time. To be fair, those who didn't follow died or fleed.

Symmetric Chaos
Wow...I guess that means Hitler was an excellent leader...he could memorise speeches too!

Nah, he had tiny people whispering in his ears. But yes, Hitler was an excellent leader he just happened to also be evil.

Bicnarok
Why was he evil? he was just doing what he thought was right.
The same as Bush when he attacked Iraq for no reason.
The same as various other leaders did when they attacked other places and peoples because of the religion or race.

Just because more people died than in most other wars does it make him more evil because he was leader?

If one person dies at someones hand it is to much, especially if they are sitting int he safety of some office or bunker.

Toku King

Actually, he was a very good leader, or else he wouldn't have been a threat. Unfortunately, he was a nutcase and a total douchebag.

dadudemon
Consider yourself, matched by the real best president in history!

T3i7uOuYFEQ

Puuuuhleeeez!

That's obviously edited and dubbed*. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Didja see what I did there?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Why was he evil? he was just doing what he thought was right.
The same as Bush when he attacked Iraq for no reason.
The same as various other leaders did when they attacked other places and peoples because of the religion or race.

Just because more people died than in most other wars does it make him more evil because he was leader?

If one person dies at someones hand it is to much, especially if they are sitting int he safety of some office or bunker.

Yes, I realize there a lot of definitions for "evil". However when the single word "evil" completely sums up my point I tend to use "evil" rather than writing a needless dissertation on the nature of "evil" and explaining exactly which versions of "evil" really apply to Hitler. Hitler is a useful archetype for "evil" and in this case calling him "evil" allowed me to avoid writing all of this initially because I figured people would be smart enough to realize I was trying to be pragmatic and simply say "evil" as opposed to detailing all the "evil" things that Hitler did and citing hundreds of sources about hate crimes.

Thank you for adding justification to my jaded loathing of the humanity.

chomperx9
who do you think is a better actor ?

ronald reagan or obama ? big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by chomperx9
who do you think is a better actor ?

ronald reagan or obama ? big grin

By far, Obama.

jinXed by JaNx
so, whats up with bama getting rid of medicare?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
so, whats up with bama getting rid of medicare?

He's just pulling America's head out of it's ass by getting rid of a failed system. no expression

I don't understand why I have to pay into a system that no one in my direct or indirect family benefits from. Why no let all those old people die? When I get so old that I have to be kept alive by thousands of dollars in medical expenses, let me f***ing die, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.