Ultimate Thor vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
friend of mine thinks ultimate thor couldnt keep grundy down, curious what the ppl here think.

round 1 - performing at their normal levels.

round 2 - both at their best.

KingD19
Round 1 is hard because Grundy doesn't have a normal level, sometimes Batman can floor him, and one time he came back strong enough to whoop everyone in the JLA. His level fluctuates so much that it's impossible to say he has a normal one.

Round 2 is Grundy, because at his beast he ko'd Superman with less than 6 hits, and Ultimate Thor is far weaker than 616.

occultdestroyer
Thor has one of the best plot devices in comics (Mjolnir)

He should win match 1.
And lose in match 2.

Well, he probably wins both, thanks to Mjolnir.

jalek moye
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Thor has one of the best plot devices in comics (Mjolnir)

He should win match 1.
And lose in match 2.

Well, he probably wins both, thanks to Mjolnir.
ultimate mjolnir is not that great

occultdestroyer
Mjolnir can be as strong as Marvel writers' want it to be.

Heck, it can push back Thanos with a Godblast if they so willeth.

jalek moye
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mjolnir can be as strong as Marvel writers' want it to be.

Heck, it can push back Thanos with a Godblast if they so willeth. i can say the same about any char. but ultimate thor's hammer isn't as powerful as 616s

KingD19
Ultimate Thor just isn't up to par with full powered Grundy, either mindless rage Grundy or super smart Grundy could rip Ultimate Thor apart with no problems. And like I said, the regular limit on Grundy just doesn't apply, because once he's come back and been cut by batarangs, and punched out by Bat's himself. Another time he came back and a full powered punch from Superman didn't even register.

Lord Feron
Thor takes one but IMO from what I seen Grundy can do he is amazing. Ultimate is cool but aint enough power to put down Grundy at his peak by himself.

D_Dude1210
Now, current Thor would be a different story...

jalek moye
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Now, current Thor would be a different story...
you mean 616 thor. cuz we are using current ultimate thor

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jalek moye
you mean 616 thor. cuz we are using current ultimate thor

Iknow. stick out tongue ultimate thor has had bad showings. sad

DarkOdin
Grundy takes him down likea bad habit.

Knowsbleed33
Grundy would most likely win round 1.

He definetly stomps round 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.