Hellboy vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Setting is a Ruined Mansion which Hellboy is checking out

Who wins ?

KingD19
Well, overall, the Predator is stronger, but Hellboy's got a mean right.....made of stone.....that opens a gateway to Hell. Anywhoo, you've also got to take into consideration all the Predator's weapons.....plus even if he loses, he'll just detonate himself, so he wins regardless, toodles my friend.

Serious Impact
I give this one to Hellboy. I think Hellboy is much stronger. Yes, the predator has tons of weapons, but Hellboy has shown that he's not only able to take quite a beating, he's also quite skilled at dodging and/or blocking attacks. Hellboy's taken down much bigger baddies than the Predator, so my moneys on big red.

As for the Predator's bomb, I think that if he is able to survive Liz's fire explosions, he can probably survive the bomb, since he is immune to fire.

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, overall, the Predator is stronger, but Hellboy's got a mean right.....made of stone.....that opens a gateway to Hell. Anywhoo, you've also got to take into consideration all the Predator's weapons.....plus even if he loses, he'll just detonate himself, so he wins regardless, toodles my friend.
how the hell is a predator stronger

Kazenji
Yes, Please explain KingD19.

jinXed by JaNx
What weapons does Hellboy and the Predator have?

If the Predator has access to the weapons we've seen him use in the movie's id say he has the advantage. Hellboy has no way to track or locate the Predator while the Predator is cloaked. I believe that the Predators arsenal is more than enough to kill Hellboy, especially if Hellboy can't anticipate the attack.

I'm not counting Hellboy out though because if Hellboy is able to get a lock on the Predator, the Predator is done. One direct smash from his red right hand will end the Predator. Hellboy is also very cunning. A few missed attacks from the Predator and Hellboy may be able to anticipate his next attack. Hellboy definitely has a challenge on his hands though.

If Hellboy has his big ass Gun i think the battle field is a bit more even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.