Does Superman need food and water to survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D

kgkg
Originally posted by X-43D
Does Superman need food and water to survive? He eats and drink he does not need it to survive

he has survived years without it

KingD19
No, he's like a plant, his body processes sunlight, that's all he needs to survive, but he still eats and drinks so he can feel more connected to humanity.

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
No, he's like a plant, his body processes sunlight, that's all he needs to survive, but he still eats and drinks so he can feel more connected to humanity.
and because it tastes good

Juntai
likewise, he doesnt need to sleep

kgkg
A better question is Does Superman need Sex to survive?

The Nuul
Yes, hes a sex addict...he secretly rapes woman at night and the Worlds Governments turned the other way because they know they cant do shit to stop him. Thats why hes on Earth.

KingD19
Most Kryptonians don't need sex to survive, but Superman is a rare case, he sufferes from extreme Sexlexia.

Raoul
Originally posted by kgkg
A better question is Does Superman need Sex to survive?

Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes, hes a sex addict...he secretly rapes woman at night and the Worlds Governments turned the other way because they know they cant do shit to stop him. Thats why hes on Earth.

Most Kryptonians don't need sex to survive, but Superman is a rare case, he sufferes from extreme Sexlexia.

wow. shock

KingD19
You reaction was priceless Raoul.

roughrider
It's become clear he doesn't require food & drink for energy; yellow sunlight can do that. He eats because he likes to - Martha Kent probably was a great cook, so he remembers enjoying food when he was younger and did require it.

Not needing sleep? Hmmm...don't know about that one.
He does need recovery time after expending a lot of energy stores in some big fight or crisis.

dadudemon
You reaction was priceless Raoul.

Stop it. no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
It's become clear he doesn't require food & drink for energy; yellow sunlight can do that. He eats because he likes to - Martha Kent probably was a great cook, so he remembers enjoying food when he was younger and did require it.

Not needing sleep? Hmmm...don't know about that one.
He does need recovery time after expending a lot of energy stores in some big fight or crisis. Nope, he's mentioned it before, and iirc in Superman/Batman, Batman currently has his powers, and he mentioned he doesn't need sleep anymore either.

Sadako of Girth
Its a good job, really.

Imagine the pure, unmitigated destruction that a superdump would entail.

The density of that amount of eaten food matter (Probably America's annual harverst... per day) that would be required to perform his feats would compacted into a few logs likely to dense enough create a black hole and distort space and time or summat. stick out tongue

And when considering an object that dense/heavy, it presumably means that when Superman drops HIS friends off at the pool (The atlantic maybe), the water gets out in an awful hurry.

Ergo: Earth is wiped out in Tsunamis and earthquakes the minute he drops his outer and inner y-fronts and lets a couple of apocalyptic greasey weasels slide.

Juntai
Lets hope he didn't have White Castle or Taco Bell.

Sadako of Girth
If he did, he eat the entire of each respective company's worth.

I bet they couldnt find a "Go large" option big enough.

KingD19
I wonder why Lois isn't dead. I mean, haven't she and Clark had super sex? If you get what I mean by that, then someone explain why she's not dead.

Endless Mike
Apparently he can control his strength

skygunner41
yucky lol disgust

Raoul
I wonder why Lois isn't dead. I mean, haven't she and Clark had super sex? If you get what I mean by that, then someone explain why she's not dead.

Bio Aura. the same reason he can fly through the atmosphere or at high speeds carrying people who wouldn't survive it. if you're in close enough physical contact, and he doesn't want to hurt you, you should be fine.

just a theory, but...

jalek moye
Originally posted by Raoul
Bio Aura. the same reason he can fly through the atmosphere or at high speeds carrying people who wouldn't survive it. if you're in close enough physical contact, and he doesn't want to hurt you, you should be fine.

just a theory, but...
actually that makes since, i could see him being able to expand it to another person

Dr Will Hatch
laughing out loud at this thread.

Raoul
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually that makes since, i could see him being able to expand it to another person

just, for the love of god, don't ask how i came up with the theory...

jalek moye
just, for the love of god, don't ask how i came up with the theory...
ok now i want to know
how?

WrathfulDwarf

Not really...is like Captain Marvel...he doesn't need to eat or drink...that doesn't stop him from enjoying a nice warm Hot Dog.

roughrider

just a theory, but...

Interesting - but if he could do that, he could carry Lois with him into outer space. So that can't be right. He just has to be extra gentle holding people.

Raoul
Originally posted by roughrider
Interesting - but if he could do that, he could carry Lois with him into outer space. So that can't be right. He just has to be extra gentle holding people.

she needs to breathe. stick out tongue

Cartesian Doubt

I presumed he made his own food, using an uber efficient form of photosynthesis. He then converted this food into pure energy like a sun does, i.e. E=mc2. Every time he makes a kilogram of carbohydrate using photosynthesis, he converts this into the quivalent of a thousand hiroshima bombs, which his body then stores using some exotic process unknown to conventional science. Thats why he doesn't have any waste products, as its basically all photonic energy.

pamelawardtx
Does Superman need food and water to survive? I think yes.

HumbleServant
Does he have to use the bathroom when he eats and drink or does his body somehow get rid of it?

LordofBrooklyn
NO.

Superman is a solar battery and does not require food and water.

Mariland
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NO.

Superman is a solar battery and does not require food and water.

Mariland
Technically we men, (93's so everyone born as me) don't require anything unless it's new.

Hint hint

ShadowFyre
He survives off of cucking for energy or "cuckfishing". It's a real thing. Look it up.

emporerpants
Salt levels have reached critical mass, evacuate thread for your own safety.

Highfather Herc
It depends on the version usually. I'm pretty sure he didn't need it Pre-Crisis though.

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.