Alien Quadrilogy set comming to Blu Ray 2009

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
its not just the first three movies its the whole quidrilogy on blu ray

Okay, Alien fans... you'll be pleased with this. You may have read at the excellent Bloody Disgusting website today that the first three films in the Alien series are rumored for release later this year on Blu-ray by 20th Century Fox. We've actually hinted previously here that you might see them on BD in 2009. Now, however, we CAN confirm that our industry sources have informed us that Fox's current plans call for not just the first three films, but the ENTIRE Alien Quadrilogy set to be ported over to Blu-ray Disc for a late 2009 release. This would include all four films in the series - the complete set will all extras - and likely new material created exclusively for the Blu-ray release as well. We understand that the work is still on-going and (as always with these Rumor Mill posts) all of this is subject to change. But with a little luck, the Quad set should make its debut in 1080p before the year is out.

from http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html#021909

Stay tuned!

MildPossession
I'm happy with my lovely Quad DVD set. Not spending money again on the same set just to get a slightly better picture quality.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by MildPossession
I'm happy with my lovely Quad DVD set. Not spending money again on the same set just to get a slightly better picture quality.

Same here. Besides, I don't want to spend money on Alien 3 or 4 again.

coolmovies
It will have new extres not in the dvd box set

MildPossession
I'm happy with the extras on the DVD set, not really a major extras fan.

T.M
I think you would have to be mad to buy another box set just for some more bonus material.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.