The Blade Trinity Gantlet!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Blade w/ Light Saber and his usual gadgetry of guns, ninja stars etc.
Wolverine Blood-lusted and nearly out of his mind
Anti-Venom w/Acid Webbing of equal strength to Xenomorph blood/spit
All are bloodlustd..

Who do they beat and who beats them!?!?

1. Omega Red, Doc Ock
2. Captain America, Midnighter, Gambit
3. Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak
4. Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Elektra
5. Carnage, Crystal, Cyclops
6. Colossus and The Thing
7. Sasquatch and Super Skrull
8. Captain Britain, Sabretooth, Shang Chi
9. Apollo, Hellboy, Puck
10. Spider-Man, Black Panther, Karate Kid

Darth Martin
If they don't stop at 4 b/c of Black Canary definitely 7 seeing how Super Skrull could solo.

Bouboumaster

Battlehammer
loses at one .

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Battlehammer
loses at one .

You of all people say that a team with Wolverine on it would lose at 1?

Battlehammer
yes, I know when he loses and I have no trouble stating it

Tattoos N Scars
yes, I know when he loses and I have no trouble stating it

I'm just pickin' at ya...lol. I hope youd didn't take any offense to it.

Battlehammer
oh no worries I take no offenses to really anything. Sorry if that came off like I did.

jrodslam
At first, i thought they lose at 1 too, but....

#1. Red needs a better partner.
#2. Anti-Venom? Whos that? The acid may give red some trouble if he doesnt have anyone to Life tap.

snoopdogg
Would a lightsaber be more formidable than his adamantium sword?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Would a lightsaber be more formidable than his adamantium sword?

A lightsaber (if we're talking starwars) would cut through Red like butter probably. That would do much be tter than an Adamantium sword imo. Are we talking starwars lightsaber here?

Battlehammer
what the acid gunna do to omega red? First I doubt it would even get through the armor.

jrodslam
what the acid gunna do to omega red? First I doubt it would even get through the armor.

Acid from the Alien movies were badass. Its hard to gauge it, but it may cause problems. If it makes contact with Reds skin, it would no dout cause some issues, minor or not. Hed still have to heal and worry bout 3 ppl in the process. I dont know why Ock is his partner. Blah!

shokosugi
stops at 2

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Acid from the Alien movies were badass. Its hard to gauge it, but it may cause problems. If it makes contact with Reds skin, it would no dout cause some issues, minor or not. Hed still have to heal and worry bout 3 ppl in the process. I dont know why Ock is his partner. Blah!
His healing factor is crazy and i mean that armor really only been damage by wolverine claws or sabre-tooth claws.

also if ock got adamatium tenticles he could easly hold off at least one

Starscream M
lightsaber >>> adamantium

Trackz
anyone of them could beat doc ock, it would take a while, until then the other two could take on omega red, heck wolverine was able to fight him for hours, with help they'd take him down)

Battlehammer
first the lightsaber is not >> adamatium there zero evidences of this. It would be completely unable to damage adamtium

Wolverine fought omega red for hours thats true however he wasent using his death factor.

Endless Mike
first the lightsaber is not >> adamatium there zero evidences of this. It would be completely unable to damage adamtium

Wolverine fought omega red for hours thats true however he wasent using his death factor.

This is actually an interesting comparison.

Considering there are materials in the Star Wars universe that can resist lightsabers (cortosis, phrik, Mandalorian iron, etc.) I'd say it would be difficult to cut adamantium with one, if not impossible

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Starscream M
lightsaber >>> adamantium Incorrect. There are metals and materials in the SW EU that can rsist or block lightsabers. With that I'd say their more like equal. Besides it doesn't matter, it has already been pointed out to me in one of my own threads that Ock doesn't have adamantium arms as standard equipment, it has to be given to him in the OP. That said a lightsaber would mutilate Ock and his arms.

Hitman911
Originally posted by jrodslam
At first, i thought they lose at 1 too, but....

#1. Red needs a better partner.
#2. Anti-Venom? Whos that? The acid may give red some trouble if he doesnt have anyone to Life tap. Um... so when is a Spidey villain a pushover?!? lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Hitman911
Um... so when is a Spidey villain a pushover?!? lol He's not but Ock's arms and Blade w/ lightsaber isn't a good match.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He's not but Ock's arms and Blade w/ lightsaber isn't a good match. Can't he pick up a car and throw it at him to stall a lil bit? What is the strength capabilities of the arms?

Darth Martin
Depending on the enviorment sure, but you didn't give it. Each of his arms can lift 8 tons. So combine them and you get approx. 32 tons.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depending on the enviorment sure, but you didn't give it. Each of his arms can lift 8 tons. So combine them and you get approx. 32 tons. Thats pretty darn strong. And we already know he's not slow so i think he's a great partner for Omega Red.

Hitman911
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.