Buffy Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Thing is the fights in Sunnydale and it's a Vampire version of Buffy...remember in Sunndale vampires are killed very differently then what Blades normally use to...no prep and Blade Gets 10 vials of serum and stranded Weapon set....hes walking through Sunnnydale Cemetery and she attacks fight to the death who lives?

Tattoos N Scars
big grin

No....just no. Blade wipes the floor with her. I can't imagine a character named "Buffy" winning a fight. I treat he like "Squirrel Girl".

srankmissingnin
Blade beats the living crap out of Buffy. She doesn't have the speed feats to place her anywhere near the same level as Blade and her best strength feat is lifting an I-Beam... *yawn*

She has some crazy blunt damage soak though, but I can't imagine that would mater all that much.

SoulDevourer
though Id really like blade to win...Buffy has super strength & speed

going by what some ppl said on "Elektra vs Blade" thread I figure Blade has no superhuman stats at all so if thats true then its cakewalk for Buffy

now IF its movie-Blade then its game over for Buffy big grin

SupremeMan
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
though Id really like blade to win...Buffy has super strength & speed

going by what some ppl said on "Elektra vs Blade" thread I figure Blade has no superhuman stats at all so if thats true then its cakewalk for Buffy

now IF its movie-Blade then its game over for Buffy big grin

Buffy does have super strength and super speed. But thing is that's by the standards of the real world. Batman has displays of strength as good as hers. He and most of his Robins, even Tim Drake, have displayed better speed feats of dodging gunfire. I'm a major Buffy fan but movie Blade would stomp her. I don't know comic Blade well enough anymore to say. She'd easily beat Blade as he was back in the 1970s but I don't know how upgraded he is now.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Buffy does have super strength and super speed. But thing is that's by the standards of the real world. Batman has displays of strength as good as hers. He and most of his Robins, even Tim Drake, have displayed better speed feats of dodging gunfire. I'm a major Buffy fan but movie Blade would stomp her. I don't know comic Blade well enough anymore to say. She'd easily beat Blade as he was back in the 1970s but I don't know how upgraded he is now. hey I agree movie Blade would pwn her (hes stronger & fight better)

but this is mostly about comics Blade (the one everyones bashing in the other topic ^_^)

btw classic Batman was kinda like Elektra & Daredevil & Kingpin & all that. they were all superhuman strong back then

BlackZero30x
did anyone notice that i said she was a vampire in this fight...and i also said he gets his standard gear....my thoughts our it makes it pretty close(i still think blade, but close none the less) because when he tries to stake her with a silver stake its not gonna work...in fact nothing sliver would except a cross maybe....plus she has home field advantage.

Silent Guardian
Hey Buffy is hot, Blade would have a good time with her.

He probably kills Angel and takes Buffy to a motel. Classy right wink

chilled monkey
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
hey I agree movie Blade would pwn her (hes stronger & fight better)

but this is mostly about comics Blade (the one everyones bashing in the other topic ^_^)

No one is bashing Blade. They simply pointed out that his feats aren't as good as Elektra's.

Marvelknight
This battle has already been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486475

Mindset
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Hey Buffy is hot, Blade would have a good time with her.

He probably kills Angel and takes Buffy to a motel. Classy right wink Angel would kick Blade's ass

SupremeMan
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
did anyone notice that i said she was a vampire in this fight...and i also said he gets his standard gear....my thoughts our it makes it pretty close(i still think blade, but close none the less) because when he tries to stake her with a silver stake its not gonna work...in fact nothing sliver would except a cross maybe....plus she has home field advantage.

OOPS. Still, she was a vampire once in that dream episode. Because of the way she got her powers, I didn't get the impression that becoming a vamp increased her strength or speed because she already has vamp+ strength and speed. What it really did is make her able to shrug off bullets and cutting and impaling attacks as long as its not wood. And I just thought about what that sounds like. confused

The only Blade appearance I've read lately is one where a decently powered vampire had him beaten and Monique Rambo creating artificial sunlight did the vamp in. So I'm likely to say Vampire Buffy beats comic Blade.

Grinning Goku
Blade wins.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by SupremeMan
OOPS. Still, she was a vampire once in that dream episode. Because of the way she got her powers, I didn't get the impression that becoming a vamp increased her strength or speed because she already has vamp+ strength and speed. What it really did is make her able to shrug off bullets and cutting and impaling attacks as long as its not wood. And I just thought about what that sounds like. confused

Beg your pardon, but that's not exactly true. BtVS vamps can't be killed by bullets or non-wooden cutting and impaling attacks (unless the head is severed), but they do hurt them. In ep 7 Darla flat-out says "bullets can't kill vampires. They hurt like hell though."

Anyway, Blade will sense something 'off' about her right away, so while he'll be surprised when his silver weapons are ineffective he won't be paralysed with disbelief. I'm sure she'll put up a good fight (and I won't completely rule out a win) but I'd say Blade most likely takes this with a decapitation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.