Battle of the Logias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThunderGodEneru
Blackbeard
Enel
Smoker
Portgas D. ace
Kizaru
Crocodile
Aokiji

In a free for all, which one of these Logia Devil Fruit users from One Piece comes out on top?

Endless Mike
I would say Blackbeard, due to his ability to negate other devil fruit powers

IppoDLuffy
i go with Kizaru

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I would say Blackbeard, due to his ability to negate other devil fruit powers I would agree, also his power affects EVERYTHING, and in a free-for-all his power is most effective as it would be able to hit anyone.

But you also need to take into account Kizaru and Enel's far greater speed, Aokiji, Ace's, and Enel's destructive capability, Kizaru's striking power, and Crocodile's versatility(he is the most versatile with his powers IMO).

Endless Mike
Yeah, but Blackbeard can slow them down with his gravity powers and if he gets hold of one it's pretty much over for them

If they all teamed up against him they would probably win but they are all fighting each other, remember

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah, but Blackbeard can slow them down with his gravity powers and if he gets hold of one it's pretty much over for them

If they all teamed up against him they would probably win but they are all fighting each other, remember True, but he could not grab them all, and from Kizaru's kicks, Enel's El Thors, Aokiji's Ice Age, etc., it would depend on exactly how long he could last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.