Dr Doom's Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
While Dr. Doom is giving a charismatic speech to his subjects in Latveria, a strange..yet benevolent and curious inter-dimensional entity transports Doom to the DC universe. The entity informs Doom that he can only return to Marvel Earth once he accomplishes a series of tasks. The entity wants to measure Dr. Doom's brilliance and prep ability in a world where he has no prior knowledge of the individuals he will interact with.

Again...Doom must be able to complete all these challenges in order to return to Marvel Earth. In each situation...please state whether Doom can accomplish the goal and how much prep time he would possibly need to clear the challenge.

Doom's tasks are as follows:

1. Discover and expose Bruce Wayne's identity as Batman
2. Embarrass Lex Luthor and have him impeached as President...and perform a hostile takeover of LexCorp
3. Steal Hal Jordan's Green Lantern ring...and attempt to access its powers.
4. Inprison Superman inside the Phantom Zone
5. Create a device that will steal the Flash's speed
6. Seize the Hawaiian Islands from the U.S. Government and create his own DC version of Latveria.
7. Infiltrate Apokolips' security and discover the secrets of the ALE from Darkseid
8. Find a way to breach the Source Wall. Whether Doom would die on the other side of the wall is inconsequential...for the purpose of this task...could he find a way through the Source Wall?

Doom can hire all the mercenaries that he needs to get the job done...specifically in taking the Hawaiian Islands.

Doom has access to all his knowledge and conventional resources that he had on Marvel Earth.

Can Doom clear this?

Endless Mike
Doom steals the powers of the being that brought him there

tkitna
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Endless Mike

laughing

Perhaps...but, for the purposes of this thread...Doom will not attempt to do that.

SupremeMan
Yes and then when the interdimensional entity shows up, Doom springs his trap imprisoning him.
The entity screams, "This is impossible. I'm all powerful."
Doom laughs, "Yeah, you, the Beyonder, Galactus, etc., etc."
The Entity says, "Ha! You'll never get back to your own reality without me."
Doom laughs again.
"I figured out how to do that before the second task was completed. I just finished the tasks to prove I could."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.