pre-retcon Beyonder VS the Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
One is more powerful than the Living Tribunal, the other is more powerful than the Specter and maybe some other ubers (possibly Lucifer?). Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
GEB or stalemate....your only two choices.

Endless Mike
Done before, but I say GEB

Astner
Stalemate.

Beyonder was as the God before there was a Genesis. And the Beast was the negation of the Presence.

If I had to give it to anyone it would be Beyonder as he was without equal.

occultdestroyer
GEB

Slaanesh
Beyonder

xJLxKing
GEB. He easily defeat beings like nothing. Lucifer, Spectre(with the presence backing him up). He is the presence's opposite.

GEB wins this

Galan007
GEB.

Lord Feron
I leaning toward GEB but if anyone can beat him it would be the Beyonder!

AlmightyKfish
GEB.

It's basically been established TOAA>Beyonder.

TOAA=Presence=GEB

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
GEB.

It's basically been established TOAA>Beyonder.

TOAA=Presence=GEB

tell me how that has been established. Pre=Retcon Beyonder was billions of times more powerful than the whole entire omniverse combined including TOAA because he is the god of the beyond space not part of the omniverse. BEyonder wins this.

Doom and Gloom
Beyonder

Nihilist
GEB prolly wins,but this shit is boring.

Naija boy
Beyonder

fangirl101
How can something millions of times more powerful than the multiverse hope to beat something who's thumb was a match for the fully backed spectre? The spectre is more powerful tham the multiverse. Evident when he was able to contain the power of god.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Nihilist
this shit is boring.

thumb up

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Astner
Stalemate.

Beyonder was as the God before there was a Genesis. And the Beast was the negation of the Presence.

If I had to give it to anyone it would be Beyonder as he was without equal.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
tell me how that has been established. Pre=Retcon Beyonder was billions of times more powerful than the whole entire omniverse combined including TOAA because he is the god of the beyond space not part of the omniverse. BEyonder wins this.

Beyonder would be nothing to the TOAA. The TOAA is the Marvel Writers. They're the one's who retconned him after Secret Wars. They can cut his comic in half....or have say...Dr. Doom wake up from a dream and make Secret Wars all a dream....which will make the Beyonder to never exist at all.

The only reason I stated a possible stalemate is that the GEB is not the avatar of DC writers. GEB is just a Supreme Being on panel only...much like Beyonder and Thanos with HOTI

cloud102
Oh for crying out loud! GEB DOMINATES!

Mindset
How can there be 2 supreme beings of one company?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset
How can there be 2 supreme beings of one company?

That's just how comics are. Marvel and DC are both guilty of it....however, DC is guilty of having two at the same time..lol

FãrǾùK DZ
TOAA = The presence = Great Evil Beast >>>>>>>>> pre retcon Beyonder ...
big grin

beyonder >>> Great evil beast

DTM
Originally posted by UKR
One is more powerful than the Living Tribunal, the other is more powerful than the Specter and maybe some other ubers (possibly Lucifer?). Who wins?

Classic Beyonder wasnt simply more powerful than LT, but Millions of times moreso, than the entire MU at that.

cdtm
Yeah.

5d imps circa Crisis Times Five are about the DC equivalent to Beyonder. Both originate outside of creation, and both pretty much curb stomped the heaviest hitters like they were nothing.

cdtm
So, is Beyonder above even The One Above All?

TOAA had nothing to do with the Beyonder-verse, right? Different creation?

theTANTALIZER
Beyonder was the toal sum of all and the multiverse to him was a zygote He erases the beast from existence.

Golgo13
Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.