Cameras in Digital Convert Boxes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

jaden101
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/02/20/hoax-cameras-in-digital-converter-boxes.htm

Bicnarok
Glad that myths been cleared up then, I thought it was unlikely but you never knowsmile

Magee
Would have convinced more people if he opened the box in the video.

Jack Daniels
dont think they would use the boxes as many tv's can convert..wait unless all new televisions have cams too....ahhhhh! who cares..I would moon my converter box once a day...or I would put a full jack daniels bottle right in front of the camera/box and have a recorder device right beside set on low that says f*** you constantly..Ill just keep a charger hooked up to it..hehe...they want to see me then they can see through my eyes jack daniels style damn it!

jaden101
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
dont think they would use the boxes as many tv's can convert..wait unless all new televisions have cams too....ahhhhh! who cares..I would moon my converter box once a day

Do it anyway...even if there isn't a camera...just for the fun of it.

Jack Daniels
wonder how messed up that would look though a bottle of whiskey..lol..

jaden101
Depends where you've put the bottle.

Bicnarok
Quite an interesting idea, maybe some modern artist will steal your idea and make a "moon through a whisky bottle" work.smile

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by jaden101
Depends where you've put the bottle.
other than in front of the converter not sure how to respond to that one without setting myself up for something bad..lol...

jaden101
Something bad?...Definitely...I've seen 1 guy 1 cup

Jack Daniels
ya know Im just gonna throw my converter box out the damn door and hook back up dish network..lol

Deano
that video has been proven hoax by alex jones of all people

Bicnarok
The second reply showed it was a fakesmile

too lazy to read all replies eh.

Jack Daniels
what about safelink cell phones? A new thread perhaps..lol..I and now my wife are living off unemployment checks...free healthcare for our family...yea woohoo etc..(sounds nice but sux not having a job at least at my age..maybe younger I would have enjoyed it) I saw an ad on tv anyone getting assistance or making little or no money get this free cell phone with free minutes that carry over government funded...whats up with that????
to be honest when we got approved I laughed said the conspiracy forum at kmc could eat this up...but then I thought maybe just an idea I have not checked into..if I owned a cell phone company like tracfone and the government was giving away $ I would jump and set a deal to use the $ to "help" citizens by giving them government controlled communication devices...do these new phones have gps etc..whats up???hehe just drunken thoughts but tis true if your down and out you get a free phone with minutes that carry over 4ever

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano
that video has been proven hoax by alex jones of all people

If anything that proves he's in on it.

Deano
mmm nah not really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.