Decepticons VS Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
No prep time for anyone. These are all the 80s Decepticons from the American cartoon and comic book (note: Unicron does not count as a Decepticon in this case, for obvious reasons). Also, assume Megatron, Starscream, etc are not acting like a bunch of asses who can't do anything right (cartoon Megatron was right up there with Skeletor and Cobra Commander when it came to being a grossly incompetent 80s cartoon bad guy leader). So CIS and PIS are off for the Decepticons.

Galvaclaw
Decepticons win easily. Really, really easily.

I can think of two low herald level characters from the comics on the Decepticon side.

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Megatron's fusion canon could vape a city.........not to mention he's blown up moons with his personal black hole.

And do we get Galvatron AND Megatron?

Galvaclaw
Considering the comic had two Megatrons and two Galvatrons I'd say yes.

I thought Megatron had never actually used his black hole cannon merely threatening to use it once in the Uk comics and being thwarted.

KingD19
If they fight on Wakandan territory, then the Wakandans won, simply because they have an extremely large deposit of anti-metal right there in the city. Also their technology is highly advanced, and should be capable of damaging a transformer.

Galvaclaw
When I said the Transformers would win I meant it would be Matrix Thunderwing causing Wakanda to blow up by looking at it funny.

Attacks powerful enough to knock a saturn sized dark god on his ass and the ability to make planetary scale constructs.

TricksterPriest
Wakanda does not have antarctic vibranium, get that shit out of here. thumb down

Galva: What? What the f**k? saturn sized dark god.......Unicron!? shock

Galvaclaw
Yeah, for some reason both Cybertron and Unicron were the size of saturn in the comics (and the unicron trilogy anime's).

Not that art ever reflected it.

Wikipedia states that wakanda does have savage land vibranium but not how much.

KingD19
My mistake, I was thinking of regular vibranium, you're right. But you hurt my feelings man.

TricksterPriest
I iz sowwy. durflowers

KingD19
Apowogy accepted. ^_^

UKR
Unicron was nowhere near the size of a planet and neither was Cybertron. He was small enough that Transformers were about as big as Lego figures. He was a bit bigger than Godzilla, but sure no planet.

Galvaclaw
Transformers has never been the king of scale. In the first issue of the comic Cybertron was stated to be the size of saturn. The same was also stated in the ultimate guide.

In a rescent comic G1 comic Unicron was shown crushing planet Earth with one hand. Besides even if we took Geoff Seniors drawings literally Unicron was still bigger than Godzilla. The man used to think Transformers were 100ft tall for some reason.

Mekrob
^

I was just going to say all of that in that exact same sequence of words.

gogogadgetgo
devistator, bruticus and menasor for the win

KingD19
It's not really fair to bring in Combiners like that. They pwn just about everything except other combiners, and the Dinobots.

gogogadgetgo
ok how about

ravage eject (or was that savage?)
laserbeak eject
rumble eject

ftw

KingD19
It's Ravage, Rat-Bat, Rumble, and Frenzy

Wakandan forces have enough tech to fight tape decks.

TricksterPriest
The entire Decepticon army is way more than Wakanda alone can handle. Atlantis would probably get stomped too.

Attilia would do better, but they would probably need a scream from Black Bolt to stop the ensuing death by space weapons.

KingD19
I just now saw the entire G1 Decepticon roster, they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.