Wonder woman vs invisible woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder woman cant start the fight off with a blitz (basically to give sue time to generate a forcefield.).

Who wins?

Lord Feron
WW dead 10/10. Now that i'm done with the other thread... I thank you carver for making this one. lol

C'mon whores come and get me! sniper

TricksterPriest
Wondy wins. Stupid thread.

cloud102
Susan can make a fight out of this. But Wonder Woman more often than not.

fangirl101
Lulz. Iw can't even beat iron man for the majority. Now people r putting her up against wonder woman¿

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman cant start the fight off with a blitz (basically to give sue time to generate a forcefield.).

Who wins? wondy could start out eith her force field up and batter ram sue's until sue gives out.

kgkg
WW doesn't need a blitz to put IW down.

the only hope she has is the so call "bubble in the brain" which won't fly here

10/10 WW

zeel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wondy wins. Stupid thread. thumb up

Sue will be on the defensive the whole time till Wondy beats her.

vansonbee
WW ftw

btw anyone seen her animated movie? Decent ..

james2099
Sue catches her in a force bubble, shrinks it and WW dies by bubble to the brain. Her force fields have held an enraged hulk and Gladiator for a short time, WW is not getting out anytime soon. Sue could put a bubble in her brain, heart or any vital organ and expand it for the kill. Too bad WW cannot blitz, but thats the rule folks.

SupremeMan
It seems all you are saying is that WW has to let Sue put up a force field and then she can ram at full speed. Sue's action would be to put up the force field and she'd be hit by a Class 100+ before her next move. That's a lot of backlash.

Now Sue could go for the brain bubble instead of using her time to put up the force field. I'll say that might very well work.

WW vs. IW is one of those fights where whoever attacks first wins.

Now 100% in character (meaning WW isn't going to try to splat her and IW isn't going to try to make her brain explode), this fight could go on for a while but WW is going to knock her out with the psychic backlash from pounding on the force field.

Raoul
Originally posted by vansonbee
WW ftw

btw anyone seen her animated movie? Decent ..

i thought it was great.

also, im tempted to close this thread for spite..

james2099
Originally posted by Raoul
i thought it was great.

also, im tempted to close this thread for spite.. confused

Mekrob
Originally posted by james2099
Sue catches her in a force bubble, shrinks it and WW dies by bubble to the brain. Her force fields have held an enraged hulk and Gladiator for a short time, WW is not getting out anytime soon. Sue could put a bubble in her brain, heart or any vital organ and expand it for the kill. Too bad WW cannot blitz, but thats the rule folks. wut

Mindset
Sue puts a forcefield around every atom in WW's body and splits it.

james2099
Originally posted by Mekrob
wut The short bus huh???? sick

Mekrob
Uncalled for.

Captain REX
Please don't make comments like that, James.

james2099
Originally posted by Captain REX
Please don't make comments like that, James. This one has trolled me for quite some time, look at the one where he tells me and another guy to go on a date, go home together and other childish remarks because he does not agree with anything against a DC character.

Spire
Dude, Mekrob isn't a DC fanboy.

basilisk
Since you are taking away the speedblitz, I'm going to go against the general opinion that this is spite and say that IW stands a good chance of making a fight of it. It's a question of whether she is willing to do lethal damage in this situation.

IW's force fields have indeed held off some pretty powerful characters, at least for a short while. I have no doubt that WW could eventually pound through them, but not quickly. That would give IW time to try other things:

1) What she threatened to do to the Wizard - give WW a cardiac arrest by blocking the heart valves. We know IW can do it, and we know WW is susceptible to it because she has been KO'd by it before.

2) Blades, blades, and more blades. IW could stab her with tons of them from all directions and there is no way WW could block them all. If all else fails cut from the inside.

3) Brain clot. Since heart stop has been shown to work on WW this almost certainly would too.

4) Cut off her oxygen by blocking the lungs from working even if WW manages to take a deep breath first.

5) Blind her. It would slow her down a bit. I doubt it would be necessary in this fight but IW could do it.

james2099
Originally posted by Spire
Dude, Mekrob isn't a DC fanboy. Meybe not, but he is childish and needs to grow up before that mouth of his overload that backside.

Mindset
Meybe not, but he is childish and needs to grow up before that mouth of his overload that backside. LOL!

Mekrob
Meybe not, but he is childish and needs to grow up before that mouth of his overload that backside. No he doesn't.

Spire
Originally posted by Mekrob
No he doesn't.

He's just mad because he is in your sig.

Mekrob
He's a computer monitor?

Nice metaphor.

Spire
What?

Mekrob
i laffed

srug

Metalmanx
Why are people figuring ways for Wondy to bash into IW's shield? All Wondy needs to do is casually lift up the large chunk of earth IW is on and toss it into the sun. Fight over.

Raoul
confused

yes?

xJLxKing
WW 10/10

SamZED
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why are people figuring ways for Wondy to bash into IW's shield? All Wondy needs to do is casually lift up the large chunk of earth IW is on and toss it into the sun. Fight over.
Sue can fly you know. confused

AbelAnderson
WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.