Rihanna abuse pic with comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Alright now I'm not here to just post a picture of Rihanna after her incident with I'm assuming her ex nor do I find domestic abuse funny. What I do find funny however is some of the comments on this page where they are basically supporting Chris Brown for what he did.

http://www.dailyfill.com/news/LAPD-Leaks-Rihanna-Photo-Its-Not-Like-Them-To-Be-Sleazy/14560/1/?utm_source=MySpace&utm_medium=Featured&utm_campaign=DFrihannaBeatenUpFeatured

What are your thoughts?

Mairuzu
heh

AngryManatee
I'd hit it

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I'd hit it

Ha, that works on two levels.

Mairuzu
He knows

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Mairuzu
He knows

shifty

Bicnarok
beating up women is not good, cowardly ,pathetic and not very nice hope he gets locked up.

Final Blaxican
Well, a man shouldn't have to repeat himself.

Regardless, he handled the situation very, very wrong. Idiot.

Barker
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I'd hit it
haermm

BackFire
So who is this woman?

lil bitchiness
Holy shit, every other comment on that page is either grammatically challenged or spelt incorrectly.

What the hell?

Prabhodh
"DO U KNOW CHRIS PERSONALLY? I'M SURE YOU DON'T....CHRIS, IS A YOUNG,INTELLIGENT, GIFTED,AND LOVING YOUNG MAN.... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? HE MADE A MISTAKE, AND ITS BECAUSE HE'S RICH,AND FAMOUS THAT HE'S IN THE SPOTLIGHT.....I TELL U WHAT..... WHEN YOU CAN WALK A MILE IN HIS SHOES,AND GO THROUGH WHAT HE'S FACING...... THEN, YOU PASS YOUR OPINION BECAUSE ONLY,"GOD" CAN JUDGE US ALL.....NO MAN OR WOMAN SHOULD BE HIT,BUT IT TAKES A REAL MAN OR WOMAN TO WALK AWAY .... YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND BEFORE YOU SPEAK BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE TOMORROW MAY TAKEYOU......"

ermmlaugh

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
beating up women is not good, cowardly ,pathetic and not very nice hope he gets locked up.

jinXed by JaNx
biitch prolly had it comin

jinXed by JaNx
" Are you serious? Chris Brown is not amazing if he finds it okay to HIT, let alone TOUCH, a woman like that. He went beyond that. He beat her. Stop being a stupid ass and realize what he did was wrong. Who cares if he can dance (horribly in my opinion) and sing (horribly in my opinion, too.) He deserves to be in jail for doing something so ridiculous.
And girls, if you thought your guy was sneaking around texting other girls, you KNOW you'd be creepin'.
Same goes for guys and their girlfriends.
I hate Chris Brown even more now that i know he's a scum bag. "

-fat black lady that works at mcdonalds. Wanna bet...,any takers?

Mairuzu
I believe it... especially the "fat" and "mcdonalds" part

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I believe it... especially the "fat" and "mcdonalds" part

I believed it when he said "the"

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Scythe
I believed it when he said "the"

Holy crap, are you really that perceptive to observe that the person didn't use the word "the", even once, through their entire post? If so, that is goddamn amazing. If not, then i'm just on some other shiit confused

Ahsoka Tano
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you told her twice.

Rogue Jedi
Someone told me she gave him an incurable STD.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Well, a man shouldn't have to repeat himself.

Regardless, he handled the situation very, very wrong. Idiot.

Of course. He hit someone that represents the sex of his fanbase. Well there is always dancing with the stars for him.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Holy shit, every other comment on that page is either grammatically challenged or spelt incorrectly.

What the hell?

Yes and although I'd hate to admit it, but I believe that they are mostly of the black demographic which makes me ashamed to have to claim them as the retarded section of my race.

Bardock42
Total douchebag that Brown guy...beating up your spouse for trivial reasons is disgusting.

Now, beating an "artist" up for making extremely shitty music...personally, if I was his lawyer, that would be my defense.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bardock42
Total douchebag that Brown guy...beating up your spouse for trivial reasons is disgusting.

Now, beating an "artist" up for making extremely shitty music...personally, if I was his lawyer, that would be my defense.

Couldn't she countersue for the same? I'm not a fan of either but if I had to choose between the two then I'd go with the Rihanna's first CD where she actually sang in her native accent instead of conforming to sound "cooler"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Couldn't she countersue for the same? I'm not a fan of either but if I had to choose between the two then I'd go with the Rihanna's first CD where she actually sang in her native accent instead of conforming to sound "cooler"

She's more popular, ergo, more harm.

But yes.

botankus
Originally posted by Bicnarok

I'm guessing 20 hrs of probation, which will probably consist of slam-dunking on 12 year olds at the Boys' Club.

FistOfThe North
Chris Brown a punk bicth azz m.f. for hitting a woman.

a man shoudl never put his hands on a woman no matter how mad a woman gets you.

there have been times where my belobved girlfriend has screamed to me "go ahead! i dare you to hit me!" and i tell her not to test me but i never would hit her.

i don't think a man should stirke or attake a person whom is weaker\ mor more vulnerable than him. It'll make him look weak. I'm the type of person who would battle against some one formidable or my level or higher.

i'd rather lose a fight then to not fight cause of fear of humiliation or pain. which is how it should be for all men..

I know i'd never be proud of pounding on someone i'd know i'd demolish. especially a woman..

i know so women can be ubearable, which i hear was the story with Riahnnaa. or however you spell er name, but a real man should hit a woman..

botankus
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
there have been times where my beloved girlfriend has screamed to me "go ahead! i dare you to hit me!"

Sooo, what would make her say that? If you're insinuating like you're going to start pounding on her, then I can see why she'd say that.

But if she's just saying that repeatedly for no reason, then dump her. Twenty bucks says one day, she'll probably get so pissed off, she'll tell people you pounded her even if you didn't.

red g jacks
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3218/thebeatszz9.jpg

Mairuzu
hah

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by red g jacks
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3218/thebeatszz9.jpg

Oh too soon but so funny. The police report also said she had bite marks on her hands and fingers. What man bites a woman's hands?

Darth Exodus
That's just wrong. I mean i can understand if it was in a quick flash of rage, like some people are claiming, it really, really isn't acceptable, but sometimes you can't control yourself. But this isn't the case, he obviously kept hitting her and that is absolutely unacceptable. A man shouldn't hit anyone he cares for, let alone a woman. And wtf, bite marks. That guy should go to jail for a very long time and hopefully find out what it means to endure nights of sweaty grunting and then getting beaten up.
Plus his music sucks and he dances like retarded baby.

Some of those comments on that link make me hate to be human. Luckily I went crazy years ago, only sane thing to do. Haven't looked forward since.
It deadens the pain. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

What the hell?

My http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9093/kock.jpg plus your http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7193/assso.jpg, it's a date.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

i know so women can be ubearable,

Some? All, dude, all.

shiv
Bite marks mmmm yes Rihanna forgot the safe word.

Or did she stutter.

bdsm gawn wrong.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
Some? All, dude, all.

ha.

it seems like that but it balances out. They have what we want and don't want.

Some can be sweet. Angelic even. And that's besides the fact that they sit on 100% of the worlds supply of what men mostly crave about women: there vaginas.

women. gotta love 'em (sometimes)..

AngryManatee
Originally posted by red g jacks
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3218/thebeatszz9.jpg laughing

Rogue Jedi
***** didnt have his money.....

Grinning Goku
Thought you crackas said we couldn't get fat lips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.