Slade v Moonknight (with powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Neutral city under a full moon.

1.Standard equipment for both. No prep.

2.H2H.

Both in character and know each other's power sets.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke for both.

vansonbee
Moonknight good, but Slade outclass him.. 8/10

snoopdogg
Slade.

celeyhyga17
Slade wins 7/10

too many abilities
strength of ten men, heightened speed,agility, and stam, strong mental capacity.....

MK is good but even if they had the same fighting skill, slade just has too much going for him.

Warrior18
bump

iceman24567
Slade for the majority.

Juntai
slade

snoopdogg
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Slade wins 7/10

too many abilities
strength of ten men, heightened speed,agility, and stam, strong mental capacity.....

MK is good but even if they had the same fighting skill, slade just has too much going for him. MK at his peak could lift 2 tons under a full moon iirc.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
MK at his peak could lift 2 tons under a full moon iirc.

Naaaa....he got augmented later and was as strong as classic Spider-Man under a full moon

On that note, Slade wins both fights

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Naaaa....he got augmented later and was as strong as classic Spider-Man under a full moon

On that note, Slade wins both fights He's back to around his original strength level of about 450lbs or so right?

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He's back to around his original strength level of about 450lbs or so right?

Perhaps, don't think they have revealed current MK's strength limit, but I would assume so

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-

On that note, Slade wins both fights how does slade beat someone who you claim would be 10x stronger than him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does slade beat someone who you claim would be 10x stronger than him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he has beaten people who are stronger then MK handily, such as Donna Troy, Starfire, etc. erm

I know this as I actually read comics, try it and stop trolling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.