Happy Birthday Scarlet Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Many more

jinXed by JaNx
Happy Birthday SS

holy crap, i just noticed that the first letters of your names combine to make SS. Dude, is you a natsie? If so, then, SIEG HEIL!! If not then, good, either way...,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!

Kram3r
Well, this makes you one more year older. You're one more year closer to death and you get presents. So I guess we're both happy.

Rogue Jedi
Happy Birthday Byatch!!!!!

Final Blaxican
If I was gay... !

In any case, happy birthday... stud. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Happy birthday Liam

Scythe
Happy Anniversary of your Birth.

Neo Darkhalen
Happy Birthday you crazy Scottish bastard stick out tongue

To many more great B'days and have a wonderful time.

Piggle Humsy
Happy Birthday Whore bday

Sol Valentine
Happy birthday eek!

dadudemon
Happy birthday, dude.

I wish you a very happy, Scottish style drunken, filled with women with large bewbz, birthday. big grin

AbnormalButSane
Happy Birthday, Liam! doped

~Wålshy~
Happy Birthday Scarlet Speed

Impediment
Happy birthday you beautiful, metrosexual Scotsman. Get drunk and do something illegal!

Ms Chelle
Happy Birthday Sweetness.

Kayakat
Happy Birthday birthday dancing

Barker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Happy Birthday SS

holy crap, i just noticed that the first letters of your names combine to make SS. Dude, is you a natsie? If so, then, SIEG HEIL!! If not then, good, either way...,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!
WUT

HB SS LOL

Ax3l
natsie?

ScarletSpeed
Thanks alot guy222 for making this thread big grin

and thanks everyone for the kind wishesbig grin

had an awesome 18th,

had my first legal alcoholic beverage, and I gotta tell you guys, I did not like it one bet (I mean drinking it legally)

I'm officially going back the age of 17 were I can consume as much alcohol illegally as possible big grin

went out on friday and saturday for my birthday, I was still underage when I was out for it laughing

thanks guysbig grin yes Kramer, even you smile

guy222
enjoy buddy

Slay
Happy birthday.

Also, I get where you're coming from. I remember highly anticipating my 16th birthday, but when I had my first legal drink and cigarette, there was no thrill to it.

Selphie
Happy birthday, you sweet thang!

Ahsoka Tano
Happy Birthday, hot stuff.

Yoshi Paradise
Happy birthday, dude!

Just make sure not to do anything too crazy.

Kostabot
Happy Birthday big grin

GCG
Hapy Birthday ; hopefully when yo'll be reading this you had a good come down and a clean night (in terms of buzz).

ScarletSpeed
lol thanks guys big grin

yeah the night out kind of ended with a bang

long story short my hand is killingme and my nuckels are a little swollen laughing

great night though big grin

starlock
Sorry i am not on Sundays......but i wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday...better late then never wink

gefallen_engel
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!

The Grey Fox
Happy late birthday, dude. Hope it was ****ing crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.