Classic DC Earth VS Classic Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
This is classic, not current (if something isn't classic, then I probably hate it. Consistency is victory). For example:
-Thor is classic Thor, Asgard is just regular Asgard, Odin is classic Odin and not dead, etc
-The Hulk is Savage Hulk, not World War Hulk, Rulk, or any other imitators
-Captain America is not dead and is just regular Steve Rogers
-Characters are at normal levels, no power-ups (so the Flash is simply "a hair's breadth slower than light" like he used to be, instead of being 5 trillion X light speed, and cannot surpass light velocity without merging into the Speed Force)

Also, no one higher than herald-level is allowed, because that would bring in a bunch of cosmic crap.

People tend to bring in their debates based on what the characters, setups and circumstances are currently like, so I thought I'd set it up so that they can't do that. PIS and CIS (for those who know who those are...if you don't, plz don't ask) are active, no speedblitz except for actual speedsters (so the Flash can do it, but not Superman).

Knowsbleed33
Since when is Darkseid part of DC earth?

UKR
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Since when is Darkseid part of DC earth?

He's not involved in this, I'm just using it as a demonstration. Actually, I guess I should've thought of that. Hmm, editing time, I guess.

TricksterPriest
This kind of thread is explicitly banned under the rules.......... no expression

Mindset
What rule?

Knowsbleed33
The rule that doesn't give DC the obvious win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
What rule? So you didn't read them? This thread is full of fail by the way.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
So you didn't read them? Why would I?

iceman24567
Why would I? I don't know laughing

Mekrob
Pre-Crisis DC Earth?

Galan007
^

What I was just wondering.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mekrob
Pre-Crisis DC Earth?
Obviously.

Anyways, Marvel Earth 4r teh winzorz!!11

Badabing
Originally posted by UKR
This is classic, not current (if something isn't classic, then I probably hate it. Consistency is victory). For example:
-Thor is classic Thor, Asgard is just regular Asgard, Odin is classic Odin and not dead, etc
-The Hulk is Savage Hulk, not World War Hulk, Rulk, or any other imitators
-Captain America is not dead and is just regular Steve Rogers
-Characters are at normal levels, no power-ups (so the Flash is simply "a hair's breadth slower than light" like he used to be, instead of being 5 trillion X light speed, and cannot surpass light velocity without merging into the Speed Force)

Also, no one higher than herald-level is allowed, because that would bring in a bunch of cosmic crap.

People tend to bring in their debates based on what the characters, setups and circumstances are currently like, so I thought I'd set it up so that they can't do that. PIS and CIS (for those who know who those are...if you don't, plz don't ask) are active, no speedblitz except for actual speedsters (so the Flash can do it, but not Superman). Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This kind of thread is explicitly banned under the rules.......... no expression Originally posted by Mindset
What rule?
Originally posted by Digi
Rules for the matches themselves:

Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 5 versus 5, with the exception of teams. More than 5 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine over 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)
Why would I? So you don't break the rules and get banned. dursmart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.