3 Days of X-Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://kotaku.com/5155419/cuts-hit-x+play-show-drops-to-thrice-weekly-%5Bupdate%5D

Starting in March 2nd, G4's X-Play will only be on three days a week, not five. The gaming news show is on three days due to staff cuts.

Smasandian
And because a 5 day show about gaming got tedious. I barely watch X-Play since they went in the new direction. What's the point? Most gamers get their news online way before X-Play aired it.

Nactous
Good, kill the network. G4 sucks these days.

Kero_Co
G4 does suck these days, but the same can be said of most tv channels these days. This is probably why I started reading so much more than I use to. I'd estimate only a combined 2 hours of television is worth watching a day.

Scythe
I always saw that too. Everything they said on X-Play has already been said a hundreds of time on the net. It's like a show made for people to sit there and nod in agreement or disagreement.

Kazenji
I know its not an American show but should check out the Aussie Game show called 'Good Game', you can watch the episodes online for you oversea's people

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/

jinXed by JaNx
X-play used to be a fun show to watch. It was after they changed their presentation to appear more professional that the show became stale and mundane. Before they changed their presentation the show used to have comedy skits, guests and obscure video game lists. They still have the occasional guest and there is still a list for cheap ass gamers but the show feels cold and stale these days. It might be because there are new writers but Morgan Webb and Adam sessler have no enthusiasm in their deliveries anymore. They have become outlets of cynicism and insults. Even Attack of the show feels different these days. Olivia Munn is the only reason i ever watch that show anymore.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Olivia Munn is the only reason i ever watch that show anymore.

QFT

I don't have a problem with X-Play. I still think it's a good show. They do have exclusive footage of games on there which is awesome.

Kero_Co
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
X-play used to be a fun show to watch. It was after they changed their presentation to appear more professional that the show became stale and mundane. Before they changed their presentation the show used to have comedy skits, guests and obscure video game lists. They still have the occasional guest and there is still a list for cheap ass gamers but the show feels cold and stale these days. It might be because there are new writers but Morgan Webb and Adam sessler have no enthusiasm in their deliveries anymore. They have become outlets of cynicism and insults. Even Attack of the show feels different these days. Olivia Munn is the only reason i ever watch that show anymore.

Completely agree, although Olivia Munn can't save aots in my eyes.

Peach
G4 has sucked for at least the past 5-6 years. I don't know anyone who still watches it, to be honest.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Peach
G4 has sucked for at least the past 5-6 years. I don't know anyone who still watches it, to be honest.

I watch it. Every Monday through Friday watching X-Play.

Alan Kyder
What's X-Play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.