Confess your nerdiness here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I'm a nerd and damn proud of it.

I'm 29 years old and I play video games every day. I collect comic books and know a very exorbitant amount about comics. I have a tattoo of Mario from Super Mario Bros. on my right forearm. I watch all three Star Wars OT movies at least once a month, and I own all of the EU library. I wear comic book clothes (shirts & boxers) with no shame whatsoever. I can also whip your ass at a game of Magic: The Gathering. I own over 500 dvds and I can recite most any of them with ease. Especially anything from Monty Python. I say all of this with pride.

Are you a nerd? What makes you a nerd?

cWH1jEgiO0w

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment

I'm 29 years old and I play video games every day. I collect comic books and know a very exorbitant amount about comics. I have a tattoo of Mario from Super Mario Bros. on my right forearm. I watch all three Star Wars OT movies at least once a month, and I own all of the EU library. I wear comic book clothes (shirts & boxers) with no shame whatsoever. I can also whip your ass at a game of Magic: The Gathering. I own over 500 dvds and I can recite most any of them with ease. Especially anything from Monty Python. I say all of this with pride.

cWH1jEgiO0w

I enjoy Transfo-Mahs, and Aliens vs. Predator. Also, I would destroy you at Magic...

Rogue Jedi
My Star Wars obsession sometimes takes people aback.

BruceSkywalker

cWH1jEgiO0w

I 've been reading comic books since I was 4 years old..

I can recite every word verbatim from all Star Wars movies and Batman movies..

I have close to 1000 dvds

Impediment
Originally posted by Scythe
I enjoy Transfo-Mahs, and Aliens vs. Predator. Also, I would destroy you at Magic...

Keep telling yourself that, Goat Boy. I may have quit collecting after the Mirage expansion, but I still have a type 1 blue and red deck that will shame you. evillaugh

AbnormalButSane
I study math and physics for hours on end. I'm a nerd.

Impediment
And proud!

AbnormalButSane
Indeed! nerd

Impediment
I only made it to Geometry when I was in high school. I suck at math.

I was, however, in the high school marching band. Drum line, mutherphucker!! As big as I am (6'4, 260 lbs.) I could have been an NFL star.

Rogue Jedi
Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hot wheels, SW toys.........

Impediment
I even have a Spider-Man beach towel. yes

BruceSkywalker
I collect numerous SW and Star Trek toys and model kits

Impediment
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I have close to 1000 dvds

What genre do you enjoy the most, Mark? When did you start collecting?

Scythe
Keep telling yourself that, Goat Boy. I may have quit collecting after the Mirage expansion, but I still have a type 1 blue and red deck that will shame you. evillaugh

No way, babeh. I use illegal cards.

Sol Valentine
I'm always studying something, or making an extensive concept about something simple.

And when it comes to simple essays, I always end up doing 3 or more pages.

Rogue Jedi
My DVD count is in the 200's.

Impediment
No way, babeh. I use illegal cards.

Proxy's?

BruceSkywalker
What genre do you enjoy the most, Mark? When did you start collecting?

I enjoy the martial arts and sci fi the most..

I started collecting around 14, maybe 15 years ago

Rogue Jedi
I even have a Spider-Man beach towel. yes pics of you wearing only the towel, byatch, NOW.

AbnormalButSane
I was in band in high school and elementary school. mmm

I own a white board that I outlined in math symbols.

I know ever class I'll be taking for the next two years.

I bought a shower curtain with a map of the world on it. (I really wanted the Periodic Table one.)

Scythe
Proxy's?

No, Dark Ritual, hahaha.

the.kenzo
I'm a geek.

I'm 25 years old and I play video games daily.

I currently have 3 geek tattoos: 2 being Star Wars, 1 being Harry Potter.

I have my own Sith robes that I wear to Sci-Fi conventions.

I can recite any Kevin Smith movie, I watch them numerous times in a month.

I have a custom built gaming machine capable of playing any PC game you can think of at the moment.

But most of all, I'm engaged to a woman I met on an internet movie forum.

Impediment
Originally posted by the.kenzo
I'm a geek.

I have a custom built gaming machine capable of playing any PC game you can think of at the moment.

But most of all, I'm engaged to a woman I met on an internet movie forum.

My dear sir: You are not a geek because, I hope, you don't bite the heads off of chickens, You're a nerd. Represent, yo.

I do, however, acknowledge your nerdiness.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the.kenzo
I'm a geek.

But most of all, I'm engaged to a woman I met on an internet movie forum. *bows down*

Zubakie
Im 22. I play Video Games Daily... even at work. >.> ... I go to Anime Conventions, I play Magic, but i dont have that great of a deck. I use my money to buy a new video game every week or upgrade my computer. My last gf broke up with me because she got pissed I played Video games so much, I own over 100 DVDs and know then all by heart. Seriously I can write the exact script of any movie I own word for word... I did it once for Knights Tale and my best friend who has more movies then me said I have no life. ^.^ and when im not playing games on my computer on forums talking to people and enjoying the randomness... at least for 20 minutes then its back to gameing. I am currently at work playing Mass Effect... Cant wait for the sequel.

RogerRamjet

cWH1jEgiO0w

29 years old - check!
play video games regularly - check!
exorbitant comic book collection and knowledge - check!
watch Star Wars regularly - check!
wearing comic book clothing - check!
owning a large amount of deeveedees (ca. 320) - check!
reciting Monty Python all the time - check!

kinda made the nerd grade there...mmm

Ahsoka Tano
biscuits

Scythe
How is owning dvds nerdy...?

AbnormalButSane
Oh and I took part in a math competition even though I didn't belong to the mathletes!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Oh and I took part in a math competition even though I didn't belong to the mathletes!

but you've got massive jugs so make that a -10 on the nerd scale!

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
but you've got massive jugs so make that a -10 on the nerd scale!

Lies, RogerRamjet!! sneaky2

RogerRamjet
Lies, RogerRamjet!! sneaky2

not! awesome

AbnormalButSane
not! awesome

I'm more of a nerd than you, RogerRamjet. mhm

I've named all my calculators.

Daft Ada

Silent Abyss
I have a collection of nearly 700 comics, mostly Marvel, some as old as the 35th issue of Fantastic Four. I own all 6 of the Star Wars Burger King watches that came out with Episode III's theatrical release, all still in shrink wrap. I play video games on a daily basis, as well as spending the remainder of my time in a live-action roleplay group called AMTGARD, where I am a level 1 Warrior class, despite the fact I am the farthest thing from a warrior in present day. I enjoy Transformers, and I'm proud to say that if they re-aired the first two seasons of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, I'd watch every episode in order daily, reciting all the lines with them.

EDIT: Also, I named my guitar Lady, after the character on Devil May Cry 3.

guy222

6'5" 275 lbs

Own over 1,000 comics

Comic nerd for real

RogerRamjet
I'm more of a nerd than you, RogerRamjet. mhm

I've named all my calculators.

oh yeah??

i buy overpriced collector's editions of comic book movies or video games!
i brought my game boy with Pokemon Red Edition along when i was out on the field in Kosovo!
i watch my DVDs chronologically!
i love my wife!

uhuh

Selphie

i love my wife!

EWWWW

Silent Abyss
Originally posted by Selphie
EWWWW

Win

MIŠT
You all need to get out more biscuits

The Red
Where to begin...
I'm 19
Huge Naruto/Bleach Fan.
Read every manga issue to both.
I like anime in general but yeah.
I graduated high school with academic honors with multiple foreign languages
I'm overly addicted to halo or RvB
I game in general. Xbox mostly but grew up on SNES and PS
I wear WoW shirts only because i think they are cool even tough I don't play
I like stupid t.v. shows like Family Guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force
I watch pokemon old and new not to mention repeatedly beat all the games over and over with different team combinations
I still have my original pokemon dick from when I was 10
I enjoy teenage mutant ninja turtles and bought the 3 movies that were made while watching them at least once a week
I watch the history channel for fun
I read the hobbit over and over and can probably site the entire book from memory
That's it for now.

Scythe
Originally posted by The Red
I still have my original pokemon dick from when I was 10

Wait, what?

RogerRamjet
Wait, what?

laughing out loud i was thinking the exact same..but i think he meant "deck" you know the Pokemon trading cards...mmm

Scythe
laughing out loud i was thinking the exact same..but i think he meant "deck" you know the Pokemon trading cards...mmm

Oh, I see. Makes sense now.

Peach
I run this.

Enough said, I think stick out tongue

But yeah, let's see. Star Wars obsessed, X-Files obsessed, LOTR, Harry Potter, Matrix obsessed, anime geek, I attend and staff anime conventions, I cosplay, I win awards for my cosplay, I play video games all the time, I work in a video game store, I roleplay tons, I read obsessively...

And I just spent the last couple hours running around Guild Wars killing hundreds of bad guys simply because I decided I wanted new armor. Yeah big grin

The Red
Wait, what? Originally posted by RogerRamjet

Lušh
I work at a Renaissance faire.
I play WOW.
I guess I'm not that much of a nerd...
But still.
erm

Kostabot
I belong to so many subcultures that I don't know what the hell I am. awesrug

Lušh
And also...
I'm only 17
and in High School.
and am already in school on my way to become a Dental Hygienist.
and Maybe an Orthodontist.
idk yet.

Nerdy...
or just good planning?

Naz
From what everyone else has said my nerdy thing is rather uniquely nerdy. ermm I like to collect model horses. I give them names and everything. I have about fifty.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach
I run this.

Enough said, I think stick out tongue

But yeah, let's see. Star Wars obsessed, X-Files obsessed, LOTR, Harry Potter, Matrix obsessed, anime geek, I attend and staff anime conventions, I cosplay, I win awards for my cosplay, I play video games all the time, I work in a video game store, I roleplay tons, I read obsessively...

And I just spent the last couple hours running around Guild Wars killing hundreds of bad guys simply because I decided I wanted new armor. Yeah big grin And the award goes to...... haermm

MIŠT
Originally posted by Naz
From what everyone else has said my nerdy thing is rather uniquely nerdy. ermm I like to collect model horses. I give them names and everything. I have about fifty.

*cough*earlysignsofaserialkiller*cough* haermm

Kram3r
Yeah you're all pretty un-Ax3l. That's right I coined a term after him, I'm totally up in his sack, STFU. crackers

occultdestroyer
@ Impediment, Daft Ada, RogerRamjet

Why you guys don't post much in the "Comics Forums"? herbnana

lord xyz
I like Maths and knowledge about useless shit.

Also a fan on games and films.

The Red
Originally posted by lord xyz
I like Maths and knowledge about useless shit.

Also a fan on games and films. That was very generic. Compared to everyone else, you told us jack sh*t.

Bardock42
That was very generic. Compared to everyone else, you told us jack sh*t.

He's also in a cult. Not sure why he didn't mention that.

lord xyz
That was very generic. Compared to everyone else, you told us jack sh*t. Not much to say really, not much of a nerd.

Originally posted by Bardock42
He's also in a cult. Not sure why he didn't mention that. If being in a cult makes you a nerd, people would be thinking you're Tom Cruise.

Mairuzu
i have a joker poster on my wall and a joker figure

my favorite show is dragon ball z

i still wet my bed i play my games a lot i guess...

im high as ****

AC/DC'S_LVR
im 18
ive been able to read since the age of 5 and writing since the 6th grade
i play the flute and piccolo in band
i have an excellent memory
i am a phenomenal speller
ive been reading Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and the Bartimaeus Trilogy since they came out
i used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! until they went into the ghey ass Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series
i was and still am a very big anime/manga fan
i have every Harry Potter DVD
i love zombie movies
i play A LOT of video games
i watch TDK just about once a week
i have a Penguins tattoo on top of my left wrist, 4 jerseys , a penant, stuffed penant, comemorative p, a dog tag, a mini hockey stick, a full sized hockey stick, and a purse
oh yeah! and i can sit down for hours on end either reading, playing games, or writing all while listening to music mhmm]
and like any other good KMCer, i remember most of the custom smilie commands that i use regularly off by heart
and soooooooooo much more
i iz a nerd nerd

dadudemon
I don't study for most of my tests.
I rarely take notes in class.
Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Matrix movies, are all subjects I enjoy very much.
Comic Books, from manga to American comics, are awesome.
I enjoy martial arts. (Every nerd I've ever known was taking or had taken Tai Kwon Do...I've never persued that in anyway shape or form)
I have tons of dialogue from movies memorized by accident.
Video games are da bomb.

I dot NOT cosplay, role play, or any of that kind of stuff, though. I don't collect toys or posters or anything like that. But I buy electronics that are OVER 9000! I have a 50" HD DLP tv in my room on a TV stand at the foot of my bed. It's really stupid overkill and it makes me lol sometimes. That's pertty nerdy, IMO.

jalek moye
I buy comics every pay check. i have alarge amount of videogames.

I have a hulk comforter and pillow case. a marvel calender, a map of cryodil and the shivering isles on my wall.

and on my door is a clonetrooper standing cutout from target to mark the star wars section

Quincy
I Wank To Vegeta

aweerm

Ultimate Wil
I like Naruto rockon

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Quincy
I Wank To Vegeta

aweerm
me too embarrasment

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
I Wank To Vegeta

aweerm

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
me too embarrasment

Really?

You guys may want to also consider Treasure Trolls, then. big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by dadudemon
Really?

You guys may want to also consider Treasure Trolls, then. big grin
mhmm
intriguing

dadudemon
mhmm
intriguing

Indeed.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/tsoul2000-vegeta.JPG http://allvintagestore.com/Toys%20Pics/TRoll%20Peach%20jewel.jpg

See?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Vegeta's sexier

Peach
im 18
ive been able to read since the age of 5 and writing since the 6th grade
i play the flute and piccolo in band
i have an excellent memory
i am a phenomenal speller
ive been reading Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and the Bartimaeus Trilogy since they came out
i used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! until they went into the ghey ass Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series
i was and still am a very big anime/manga fan
i have every Harry Potter DVD
i love zombie movies
i play A LOT of video games
i watch TDK just about once a week
i have a Penguins tattoo on top of my left wrist, 4 jerseys , a penant, stuffed penant, comemorative p, a dog tag, a mini hockey stick, a full sized hockey stick, and a purse
oh yeah! and i can sit down for hours on end either reading, playing games, or writing all while listening to music mhmm]
and like any other good KMCer, i remember most of the custom smilie commands that i use regularly off by heart
and soooooooooo much more
i iz a nerd nerd

That's not very nerdy, that's all pretty average stuff stick out tongue

And doesn't almost everyone learn to read when they're about 5 years old?

Mairuzu
who gives a ****

AC/DC'S_LVR
That's not very nerdy, that's all pretty average stuff stick out tongue

And doesn't almost everyone learn to read when they're about 5 years old?
not really around here
most people couldnt read well till like 1st grade i didnt even go to preschoolawesrug

The Grey Fox
I'm a massive Star Wars OT fan, have been since I was very young. I have a respectable DVD and video game collection. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh a lot, and still would if there was anybody to play with. awehuhs

AbnormalButSane
I've seen every episode of Stargate and Farscape. And I own all of Farscape and a few seaons of Stargate. Plus the movie, which I've seen hundred of times. mmm

Mr. Bacon
I think weather is fascinating.
Star Wars and LOTR duh.
I play and love golf.

I cant think of anything else.

Impediment
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
@ Impediment, Daft Ada, RogerRamjet

Why you guys don't post much in the "Comics Forums"? herbnana

I really should venture in the comics forums more, methinks.

I make a very strong point, though, to stay the hell away from the Comic Vs Forum. I give much props to Captain REX, Tron, Raoul, and Badabing for modding that clusterf*ck.

I'm still very much a comic book reader, but 10 years ago I was a fanatic. I had to grow up a little when I became a husband and dad. I'm still just a big kid at heart, though.

I forgot to mention that I have comic book statues and toys in my computer room. I also have certain other toys like the talking Super Fly doll from Joe Cartoon and the moving hand on top of my dvd shelves. The Kryptonite and Savage Dragon statues were about $150 each. The pictures on my wall are actual paintings done by an inmate when I was a correctional officer for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. This inmate, or so I was told by him, had absolutely no art skills whatsoever when he was first incarcerated. Then over the span of a decade, he became quite a fine artist. He only charged me $30 per picture to make them in the unit's craft shop.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom001.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom002.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom003.jpg

BruceSkywalker
I've seen every episode of Stargate and Farscape. And I own all of Farscape and a few seaons of Stargate. Plus the movie, which I've seen hundred of times. mmm

Stargate was a great series

I really should venture in the comics forums more, methinks.

I make a very strong point, though, to stay the hell away from the Comic Vs Forum. I give much props to Captain REX, Tron, Raoul, and Badabing for modding that clusterf*ck.

I'm still very much a comic book reader, but 10 years ago I was a fanatic. I had to grow up a little when I became a husband and dad. I'm still just a big kid at heart, though.

I forgot to mention that I have comic book statues and toys in my computer room. I also have certain other toys like the talking Super Fly doll from Joe Cartoon and the moving hand on top of my dvd shelves. The Kryptonite and Savage Dragon statues were about $150 each. The pictures on my wall are actual paintings done by an inmate when I was a correctional officer for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. This inmate, or so I was told by him, had absolutely no art skills whatsoever when he was first incarcerated. Then over the span of a decade, he became quite a fine artist. He only charged me $30 per picture to make them in the unit's craft shop.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom001.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom002.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Myroom003.jpg

Can I have the Savage Dragon statue? big grin

You are welcome to post in Team Sanctuary

Impediment
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Can I have the Savage Dragon statue? big grin

You are welcome to post in Team Sanctuary

Erik Larsen is one of my favorite writers. Savage Dragon is such an awesome series, but so underrated.

BruceSkywalker
Erik Larsen is one of my favorite writers. Savage Dragon is such an awesome series, but so underrated.

yes Larsen is.. I would love to see his take on other characters..

I agree Savage Dragon is definitely a great series..

The Red
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
I think weather is fascinating.
Star Wars and LOTR duh.
I play and love golf.

I cant think of anything else. I'm a meteorology major. big grin

AbnormalButSane
I'm a meteorology major. big grin

I'm so nerdy I make fun of meteorology majors. baka

Impediment
I know all about Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic, and Egyptian mythology.

Peach
I know all about Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic, and Egyptian mythology.

Mythology droolio

Back when I was in 7th grade we spent half a semester in my social studies class studying Greek mythology. And my favorite thing I did in German in high school was when we learned about Norse mythology and read parts of The Ring of the Nibelung. And then went and saw part of it at the opera downtown. It was awesome.

And the amount of time I've spent looking up stuff about various mythologies online...yeah.

Mythology is awesome big grin

The Red
I'm so nerdy I make fun of meteorology majors. baka fffuuu

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I like Naruto rockon

my nephew loves that

Röland
I play World of Warcraft.
I love everything that has to do with computers.
I always watch the X-Files when it's on.
I watch Ghosthunters, Monsterquest and Ghost Adventures.
I can quote the extended cut of Aliens since I watch it at least twice a week.
I use internet memes in everyday dialog.

Impediment
Mythology droolio

Back when I was in 7th grade we spent half a semester in my social studies class studying Greek mythology. And my favorite thing I did in German in high school was when we learned about Norse mythology and read parts of The Ring of the Nibelung. And then went and saw part of it at the opera downtown. It was awesome.

And the amount of time I've spent looking up stuff about various mythologies online...yeah.

If I wasn't married................droolio

jalek moye
Mythology droolio

i was like that for so long

Rogue Jedi

steverules_2

jinXed by JaNx
At 24 i still play video games, collect comics and toys. Oh, and i also meet at my local hobby shop, once a month to play some D&D. Before i finished school and started working as an anesthesiology tech i made the majority of my money by selling, trading and collecting toys. I have spent thousands of dollars on collectibles and toys, not including comics. Although, not the most valuable, my most prize purchase is my Aliens replica, M41-A pulse rifle smile For five years i never worked at an actual job for more than 3 days a week. It was always a bit awkward when i would apply for a job and i had to give an answer for professional references. Because i always ended up quitting or getting fired i could rarely use a solid reference so i just had to write down sell toys. Eventually i wrote a revised resume and just included, I play with toys. Surprisingly i received a lot of call backs from that resume.

Lately, over the past few years my nerd has grown up a bit. My primary geek infatuations are limited to the occasional toy collecting, watching to many movies and coming on KMC to engage in a discussion about who would win...,Blade or Wolverine. I still have a friend or two that i can do nerd talk with but anymore my interests seem to have shifted mostly to philosophy, writing and Hockey. I do have to say, though, my interest in Writing and Philosophy sprouted from my love of comics and science fiction. Anything that i might achieve, whether on a personal or professional level will be due to the inspired nerd inside.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those of us who get into heated arguments in the MVF are NERDS. haermm

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those of us who get into heated arguments in the MVF are NERDS. haermm

I am not that kind of nerd.

I am the nerd who merely mods your nerdy arguments. laughing out loud

Silent Abyss
I've wanted to be a video game designer since i was able to comprehend what the term meant. (age 7)

Rogue Jedi
I am not that kind of nerd.

I am the nerd who merely mods your nerdy arguments. laughing out loud *bows to the king nerd* laughing

Smallville
Oh, where to begin in the world of my nerdiness.

- I have never been to school to learn, but I can (and have) re-built computers from scratch.
- When I was overseas on deployment (click to learn more) I was appointed to be the "on call iPod/iTunes technician. A LTC called me at 0200 to fix his iPod.
- 9/10 times, if you name a superhero, I can tell you said superheroes mild-mannered alter-ego, as well as interesting trivia about them.
- I have the Spider-Man Animated Series, Justice League (Unlimited), Batman, X-Men, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, etc., either on DVD or downloaded (completely leagally, of course) on my external hard drive.
- I know every line from the Street Fighter movie (with JCVD and Raul Julia)
- Much like the original posts author, I still wear superhero clothing (T-shirts, underwear, pyjama pants, etc.) with no shame however I am 25, not 29. I also have action figures, posters, and various other comic book merchandise.
- I would rather stay at home and either play computer games or watching DVD's on a Friday night then go to a club.
- I still have sleepovers, but I live alone.

steverules_2
I'm looking forward to my birthday, back to the future part 2 poster, I just looooove it, was a total b*tch to get though was searching ebay for soooo long. I have alotta the predator comics, they have got some great artwork and good storylines. There was this one time when I wanted to get wolverine #100 and if I bought then I would have to walk home quite far due to using my bus money along with the remaining money i had to get it....was worth every step home big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR
official band geekiness today:
the third movement for the Holst Suite in F was stuck in my head all day
and i can totally do the solo at the end of Fantasy of the 'Dargason' better than both my upper chairpersons mad
how ****ing hard is it to follow the call and answer with the tuba? especially when the directors CUEING you!!!
10 seconds away from challenging her skinny ass!
then she asks "why is he looking at me?"
YOURE THE ****ING LEADER! duuuuuuuh uggh
they cant even play at the right pitch or at least the right pattern
slured notes are NOT tongued ladies!!!!

Nivvy
I love, love, LOVE my Xmen 96 chrome set.
I marvel at my babies at least once a month!
I collect Xmen comics, and i have an undying love for Magneto.

I know much more about computers than i should
considering i have never studied computers in my life
(Besides information management)

I love movies such as Hot Rod, and Napoleon Dynamite.
I find myself attracted to Howard from the Might Boosh. Lol!

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Nivvy
I love, love, LOVE my Xmen 96 chrome set.
I marvel at my babies at least once a month!
I collect Xmen comics, and i have an undying love for Magneto.

I know much more about computers than i should
considering i have never studied computers in my life
(Besides information management)

I love movies such as Hot Rod, and Napoleon Dynamite.
I find myself attracted to Howard from the Might Boosh. Lol!
me and my friend are always repeating lines from Napoleon Dynamite, Benchwarmers, and Hot Rod. laughing out loud

Impediment
I know all of the lyrics to White & Nerdy by heart.

I also know Asimov's 3 Laws of Robotics by heart.

AbnormalButSane
White and Nerdy is my alarm for in the morning.

Captain REX
I only made it to Geometry when I was in high school. I suck at math.

I was, however, in the high school marching band. Drum line, mutherphucker!! As big as I am (6'4, 260 lbs.) I could have been an NFL star.

I did not know this. Welcome, brethren.

Impediment
Were you in the band, too?

Captain REX
Oh yeah, I've been in band since the sixth grade. I'm that nerdy.

Impediment
What instrument did you play? I was 1st chair quint toms.

Captain REX
First chair clarinet all through high school, though going off to college has demoted me. It's only a matter of time before I rise again... evillaugh

Ax3l
I too was in band for 6 years of my life during my schooling

Captain REX
Hallelujah, brethren!

~Wålshy~
losers

Captain REX
More like extreme jealousy on your part. All the band kids I know have crazy hot sex. ermm

Ax3l
I was in drumline. But I never stayed on one drum for too long. Well, I was a tenors guy, and a snare guy. I'd switch between the two whenever they'd need me to.

Captain REX
Nice. I never really got into percussion stuff. Didn't suit me.

AbnormalButSane
I was first chair flute and trombone until I quit because the instrument was too heavy. peaches

Mairuzu
I'm still trying to learn the kamehameha.

Peach
I know all of the lyrics to White & Nerdy by heart.

I also know Asimov's 3 Laws of Robotics by heart.

I'm listening to that song right now actually stick out tongue

And haha, band nerds stick out tongue I was color guard in high school. Technically marching band, and we hated the cheerleaders (people learned quickly that you don't annoy a bunch of girls who are very good at swinging around 5 foot long poles). I've also played violin since I was 8 years old.

Mairuzu
willing to pay $250+ for the whole dbz series

BruceSkywalker
I also have an extensive comic book collection and an estensive sports card collection

Impediment
I have done LARP before.

occultdestroyer
I'm 22.
1/3 of my day is spent by playing video games and/or reading comic books.
I like watching anime.
I have all the current video game consoles (PS3, 360, Wii) as well as a gaming PC rig.
The other 1/3 of my day is spent surfing the web and/or reading books about random shit.
I like solving mathematical problems, especially physics and calculus.
I'm a computer geek and like programming, hence I'm undertaking a BS degree on Computer Science.
I like hentai.
I am also a very fast learner. I just learned how to ride a bike 8 months ago when I was 21, and now ride a motorcycle. Now riding motorcycles in less than a year. Unbelievable, but true.

Despite these, I also have traits that set me apart from some geeks:
I hate school.
I'm a four-eyed metalhead rock
I like girls, and try to find every opportunity to have sex with them.
I have a large circle of friends, which sometimes I find rather unnecessary.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh yeah, I've been in band since the sixth grade. I'm that nerdy. been playing the flute in band since the 4th grade and piccolo since 9th
i can even play high/loud enough on flute to make it sound like a piccolo peaches]
weve been getting straight 1's since i was a sophmore and last year in Williamsburgh, we got Best Overall band in the Festival of Music excellent

Peach
I have done LARP before.

I've done that before too w00t

jinXed by JaNx
I've ridden on a boat before and according to this video, that makes me the hardest nerd around

R7yfISlGLNU

BruceSkywalker
I have done LARP before.

A few friends of mine want me to do that..

Piggle Humsy
I eat nerds for breakfast. evillaugh

no seriously.. I bought some Nerds, and ate them for breakfast yesterday awehuhs

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

no seriously.. I bought some Nerds, and ate them for breakfast yesterday awehuhs
Mmmm..
Gimme!!
As long as it's not Watermelon flavor sick

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mmmm..
Gimme!!
As long as it's not Watermelon flavor sick

Nope, strawberry or blackcurrant. smile

occultdestroyer
You just gotta love the artificial flavorings and flavor of the colorants.
And the crunchy, sugary goodness that is Nerds.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i love watching the History Channel, ID, and the Science Channel

Badabing

cWH1jEgiO0w I'm Badabing, and I have always liked comics, gaming, cartoons and Star Trek. I like Star Wars but am nowhere near as into it as others on KMC.

In high school, collage and throughout my 20's, I kept that secret from everyone except serious girlfriends and people online. A few years ago I moved and my secret was known. A box filled with comics tipped over, breaking the tape and showing my nerd side. embarrasment

Now, I'm like the guru to all my friends regarding comic book based movies. big grin

Oh, here's my pic in case anyone starts calling me a nerd. uhuh

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_181216196208_0_ALB.jpg

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm Badabing, and I have always liked comics, gaming, cartoons and Star Trek. I like Star Wars but am nowhere near as into it as others on KMC.

In high school, collage and throughout my 20's, I kept that secret from everyone except serious girlfriends and people online. A few years ago I moved and my secret was known. A box filled with comics tipped over, breaking the tape and showing my nerd side. embarrasment

Now, I'm like the guru to all my friends regarding comic book based movies. big grin

Oh, here's my pic in case anyone starts calling me a nerd. uhuh

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_181216196208_0_ALB.jpg

stick out tongue NERD haermm

Badabing
NERD haermm You're about to get shoryukened into a force choke followed by a speedblitz/batkick combo!!!111 durhulk

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
You dont scare me.

OK maybe a little.

Badabing
You dont scare me.

OK maybe a little. That's because my e-threat was EVEN nerdier than my initial post in this thread. embarrasment

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Badabing
That's because my e-threat was EVEN nerdier than my initial post in this thread. embarrasment

laughing out loud Let's see...I can recite SW episode 3, 4, 5 and 6, as well as Army of Darkness, AND Boondock Saints. I know most of the Tekken fighters back stories and fighting styles.

Badabing
Let's see...I can recite SW episode 3, 4, 5 and 6, as well as Army of Darkness, AND Boondock Saints. I know most of the Tekken fighters back stories and fighting styles. You win. durfist

Rogue Jedi
headbang

Impediment
I rule with my uber tattoo:

§P0oONY
I know every line of The Office (UK) off by heart.

That ACDC Chick
i know The Princess and the Frog off by heart songs and all.... but that doesn't make me a nerd, huh? mhmm

mikeydude
been playing the flute in band since the 4th grade and piccolo since 9th
i can even play high/loud enough on flute to make it sound like a piccolo peaches]
weve been getting straight 1's since i was a sophmore and last year in Williamsburgh, we got Best Overall band in the Festival of Music excellent
Thats nothin. The past 4 years. Our band got straight ones at contest against 7 bands. I played percussion. And we had the smallest band there too. Even though it seems like half of our student population plays in band.

But our band went to 2 conferences and have played for bob ludwig. He gave us all new snares and 2 new bass drums for it. But, when we played for him we had 2 snares that had holes in the bottom heads. Our bass drumstick was sooo over used and old we had a sock over top of it. We were the poorest, most unprofessional looking band there was.

I loved playing, but i quit this year because my band director is a douche.
Now i was never in marching band.
But our marching band has gone to state finals 3 years in a row and got straight ones but only made it 4th outta 34 diffrent bands.

Im real proud of our misfit band we had. It was a whole lotta fun.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by mikeydude
Thats nothin. The past 4 years. Our band got straight ones at contest against 7 bands. I played percussion. And we had the smallest band there too. Even though it seems like half of our student population plays in band.

But our band went to 2 conferences and have played for bob ludwig. He gave us all new snares and 2 new bass drums for it. But, when we played for him we had 2 snares that had holes in the bottom heads. Our bass drumstick was sooo over used and old we had a sock over top of it. We were the poorest, most unprofessional looking band there was.

I loved playing, but i quit this year because my band director is a douche.
Now i was never in marching band.
But our marching band has gone to state finals 3 years in a row and got straight ones but only made it 4th outta 34 diffrent bands.

Im real proud of our misfit band we had. It was a whole lotta fun.
we were the smallest in the region as well, but how loud we were able to play as well as how well we played made us sound like a full, big ass band
a lot of our equipment was old and beat up, cause we too were dirt poor, like the marching tubas being made out of fiber glass and one of them having a big ass hole in them
our director could be an ******* sometimes, but he at least vastly improved our playing and made us very professional when it came to competitions and interracting in public and in front of other bands
i miss it sad

Alpha Centauri
I have a Daredevil #1, and the price I paid for it shows greater dedication to the cause than people who sit at home downloading their comics.

-AC

§P0oONY
No it's not... You bought it second hand.

mikeydude
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
we were the smallest in the region as well, but how loud we were able to play as well as how well we played made us sound like a full, big ass band
a lot of our equipment was old and beat up, cause we too were dirt poor, like the marching tubas being made out of fiber glass and one of them having a big ass hole in them
our director could be an ******* sometimes, but he at least vastly improved our playing and made us very professional when it came to competitions and interracting in public and in front of other bands
i miss it sad
yeah were like the same, but we keep getting grants because of how good we are.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by mikeydude
yeah were like the same, but we keep getting grants because of how good we are.
we were never a competition band, we did it for entertainment, to entertain the public
the only time we were actually enter was my senior year cause we did really good in Williamsburg and in the Adjunication Festival the previous year

mikeydude
well. we didnt really do it for the publistity. because generally we just did little contests, then someone paid us to go into the big stuff.and it just went from there.

AbnormalButSane
I'm still studying math. weep

Bardock42
Same.

Additionally I want a WePad rather than an iPad.

§P0oONY
I'm studying maths also.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>