Marvel Odin VS DC Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Classic, Silver Age-level Odin. DC Ares, from what I hear, can perhaps be placed on a higher par than any DC Olympian. He sounds pretty tough. But is he a match for the Allfather?

UKR
bump

Silent Guardian
ODIN wins still. But I could arguably see DC level Zeus as being stronger, not sure though

Uxas Khan
Ares 7\10

occultdestroyer
Odin Force VS God Wave

God Wave FTW!

Lord Feron
Good fight, but no idea

Enyalus
Odin has better feats. Not to mention that the Odinpower has been stated by narration panels to be infinite in power, while the God Wave is not.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
Odin has better feats. Not to mention that the Odinpower has been stated by narration panels to be infinite in power, while the God Wave is not.

Did you just state that Odin > Godwave ?

Enyalus

kgkg

iceman24567
The Godwave is the combined power of the Earth pantheon's it created the Gods and metahumans it's more impressive than the Odin power honestly erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Source > Odin feat wise

The Source isn't the Godwave...The Godwave is only a part of The Source.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Source isn't the Godwave...The Godwave is only a part of The Source. I used to that as an example

cuz
Source (near infinite) > Odin (infite) - On panel narration

TricksterPriest
Even a fraction of the Source is >>The Odinpower. no expression

You can't honestly claim Odin is more powerful than all the metahumans and pantheons in DC. no

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

You can't honestly claim Odin is more powerful than all the metahumans and pantheons in DC. no As i said thumb up

Allankles

Enyalus

You can't honestly claim Odin is more powerful than all the metahumans and pantheons in DC. no

I'm going to spell it out for you as basically as I possibly can. I am not claiming anything. What I said was that according to each company's statements, the Odinforce > the Godwave? Why? The Odinforce has been stated, numerous times by Odin, Thor, others, as well as narration panels, to be infinite in power. The Godwave was stated to be near infinite. Clearly, infinite > nigh-infinite. Of course that makes little sense, seeing as what the Godwave is. But don't complain to me about it - I don't write the descriptions for these things.

What I also said was that based on feats, Odin > Ares. That is also true. Because what're Ares' biggest feats? Seizing control of the Godwave from inside the Source (okay, not really a combat feat). And killing Highfather from behind.

You going to argue that?

TricksterPriest
Actually, those aren't his best. His best would taking over Olympus, and taking out his uncle Hades and annexing his territory. Not to mention he's also the god of conflict and the single strongest Olympian prior to FC.

Currently, he's presumed KIA via Darkseid and the gods of Apokolips.

Enyalus
Not to mention he's also the god of conflict and the single strongest Olympian prior to FC.

That's why I haven't outright stated my opinion as to who would win this bout. Silver Age Odin really defines peak Skyfather for Marvel. I think straight up he has the feats and power to take this down. But I can see Odin's aggression simply powering up Ares, so I really have no clue.

TricksterPriest
And taking out Hades, IN HADES ITSELF, was a huge feat.

MrMind
bump

abhilegend
Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.