Odin vs Superman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Odin doesn't have a lot of speed feats sad

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odin doesn't have a lot of speed feats sad Gods don't need speed feats, I can iimagine couple skeleton holding hands evil face

Odin 10/10 big grin

fangirl101
Crap thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spite... Odin dominates

guy222
Odin

Nihilist
team.....

h1a8
Kris this is spite in favor of Odin unless CIS is off. Can CIS be off?
With CIS off then both Superman and WW can win due to them hitting Odin before he can react.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by h1a8
Kris this is spite in favor of Odin unless CIS is off. Can CIS be off?
With CIS off then both Superman and WW can win due to them hitting Odin before he can react.

I figured Odin's galaxy busting moves can deal with whatever "speed" advantage they might have.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I figured Odin's galaxy busting moves can deal with whatever "speed" advantage they might have. That's why you're a noob

Badabing
Originally posted by fangirl101
Crap thread. If that's your opinion then don't post in the thread. I know for a fact that you dislike when someone posts an off comment in one of your threads. Thanks.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Badabing
If that's your opinion then don't post in the thread. I know for a fact that you dislike when someone posts an off comment in one of your threads. Thanks.
LOL you have your hands full today don't you

Badabing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
LOL you have your hands full today don't you facepalm = me today. lol

Spire
Quite the hand... job... er-ing full you've been doing today.

Lord Feron
SUPerman and WW speed blitz for the win... NOT.... HAHA GET it NOT!! (borat voice)

Odin uses them as rough toilet paper, because that will be the closest thing they can do to making him feel uncomfortable him.

Naija boy
Spite of the highest order.

Raoul
spite, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.