Rocky from Mask Vs The Elephant man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Looking for Cher, Rocky Dennis goes back to the early 20th century and staggers into a victorian fight pit. The grandmaster of events declares that he must fight the resident champion John Merrick.
They fight with whips on that circular platform with the spikes and the rotating, and what not from Flash Gordon..
There can be only one..

All ranges considered.

Rogue Jedi
Dude you are going to HELL haermm

Robtard
Good ****ing fight!

John Merrick is slower due to his distorted body, but that hardened club-like arm could potentially take out Rocky with one awkward swing. The various growths and tumors that weatch his body could also potentially double as some sort of protection/body armor, maybe.

I'd side with Rocky though, better speed and agility are two important factors, even if they're both a bit gimped by his humongous and heavy head.

Edit: RJ, judge all you like, but if someone offered you ringside tickets to watch a gimp deathmatch, you'd go.

Rogue Jedi
OK you got me.

Rocky FTW.

jinXed by JaNx
Didn't the elephant man live a life of seclusion, locked in cages? Being a hermit, i don't imagine that his body was very well conditioned, in fact i would imagine that his muscles and bones would be very weak.

Even though Rockys' big head may throw him off balance he was still an active human being who was properly nourished.

Rogue Jedi
Plus Rocky was a damn biker.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude you are going to HELL haermm

Why...? Theres no evidence that thaeres any such thing beyond the very real hells we experience in life. I in many hells NOW.

Besides, youre the one discriminating against the physically challenged, telling them what they can and cant do, what fights they can and cant participate in...... Baby Jesus wont like that.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Didn't the elephant man live a life of seclusion, locked in cages?

Yup. Born Cage fighter.

And plenty of time to do nothing but train.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Good ****ing fight!

John Merrick is slower due to his distorted body, but that hardened club-like arm could potentially take out Rocky with one awkward swing. The various growths and tumors that weatch his body could also potentially double as some sort of protection/body armor, maybe.

I'd side with Rocky though, better speed and agility are two important factors, even if they're both a bit gimped by his humongous and heavy head.

Edit: RJ, judge all you like, but if someone offered you ringside tickets to watch a gimp deathmatch, you'd go.

I agree. Dennis will definitely have to avoid Merrick's club of doom like the plague. And all those growths probably will help.
And can the-man-that-never-forgets remember to avoid the fistic onslaught of Rocky...? His elephant-like durability could be tested, if not.

And Dennis'd better hope that Elephants don't victory-f**k their opponents too. Rocky's human ringpiece might not withstand an elephant-member assault.. But like you say, if he uses his speed advantage well, he might do well.

Sadako of Girth
OK you got me.

Rocky FTW.

Thats more like it. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Plus Rocky was a damn biker. MAN what a head butt.

Blinky
Rocky would win the fight, but would commit suicide once he found out that his **** of a mother f*cked Mr. Merrick.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Yeah what a whore

Sadako of Girth
She died on Nov 11 2007.

Rogue Jedi
RIP whore.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yup. Born Cage fighter.

And plenty of time to do nothing but train.

laughing out loud

nothing to do but eat fish heads and cry, more like it.

Sadako of Girth
RIP whore.

Thats not nice.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
laughing out loud

nothing to do but eat fish heads and cry, more like it.

If that is his way....... shifty

As long as it gets results....

jinXed by JaNx
If that is his way....... shifty

As long as it gets results....

Fish is a great source of protein eek!

Sadako of Girth
Nature's whoopass can. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Thats not nice. I know sad

Sadako of Girth
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.