Bryan Mills runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
Liam Neeson's badass character from Taken, is fighting some martial arts badasses himself for dominance. The line-up:

1. Christian Bale Bruce Wayne without armor.

2. Jason Bourne.

3. Daniel Craig's James Bond.

The setting is in WWE-styled cage with the ring in the center. No weapons or gadgets may be used in this fight, a straight-up martial arts brawl.

Bryan gets a day of rest between each match.

Can he take it?

Robtard
Dude, Bruce takes on multiple armed ninjas and Raj Al Ghul, I hightly doubt he can make it past the first round.

List should have been flipped around, heard?

Placidity
The only one Bryan has a chance against is Bond, and his chances aren't good.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, Bruce takes on multiple armed ninjas and Raj Al Ghul, I hightly doubt he can make it past the first round.

List should have been flipped around, heard?

It's not in order from least to greatest, really.

And, I think he can make it. I think he's a better fighter than those ninja in fact.

Aside from recieving heavy training for years, what have those ninja acually done that would make them anything more than above average fodder?

Also, he has some pretty nifty damage soak, after crashing through glass walls, he basically ignored the pain from a gunshot, a broken arm, and multiple knife wounds.

Robtard
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
It's not in order from least to greatest, really.

And, I think he can make it. I think he's a better fighter than those ninja in fact.

Maybe one or two, but not multiples.

He's a good fighter and tough, but the guys he fought were goons and smucks, with the exception of the skinny Arab on the boat.

Batman fights ninjas and many goons himself, also Raj Al Ghul.
Bourne fights super-agents, like himself. He's also the fastest of the bunch.
Craig-Bond fights guys similar to what Mills took on, he's a bit of a tank though.

Now I gotta see if I can get at least 6 hours of sleep, so excuse me if I don't reply.

Edit: And as you'd say, chasing after his daughter gave him a +4 to AC, x2 attack multiplier and 87 extra hitpoints.

Final Blaxican
White women, yes.

Alright, peace.

batmanfan136
i think he'd take out James and i think he'd have a chance to take out Bruce and Jason but idk if he could get passed them. Taken was a BA movie by the way

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Liam Neeson's badass character from Taken, is fighting some martial arts badasses himself for dominance. The line-up:

1. Christian Bale Bruce Wayne without armor.

2. Jason Bourne.

3. Daniel Craig's James Bond.

The setting is in WWE-styled cage with the ring in the center. No weapons or gadgets may be used in this fight, a straight-up martial arts brawl.

Bryan gets a day of rest between each match.

Can he take it?

I think he stops at one

Darth Martin
Basides meybe Bourne I believe Mills might be the most skilled here. Not sure if he can match Wayne's strength though. And Bond has uber damage soak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.