Pre-Crisis Black Adam Vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
To the death. No BFR for anyone.

beast1234
how strong is pre crisis black adam

cloud102
PC Kryptonian power levels.

Enyalus
PC Adam was invulnerable, wasn't he? And not like Juggernaut invulnerable, but as in 'doesn't moved when hit by stuff' invulnerable.

He wins.

cloud102
PC Superman had somewhat of a similar thing. Like when Savage Hulk was wailing on him, Superman didn't budge.

Superman faced threats with similar powerset as in a kryptonian brothers. Superman stated he could have kept on punching them for hours and they wouldn't have felt a thing.

Cap. Marvel and Adam were completely invulnerable. Not even magic could harm them at one point.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
PC Superman had somewhat of a similar thing. Like when Savage Hulk was wailing on him, Superman didn't budge.

That's just cause PC Supes >>>> Hulk in virtually every category that matters. Especially douchebagness.

(Is that a word?)

cloud102
HAHAHAHA!

The Nuul
WOW.... what a spite.

PC BA stomps.

Too many people making Bor threads based off of 1 comic which is really good but he didnt show a lot of skyfather power in it.

Enyalus
HAHAHAHA!

You been to that site? Superdickery.com or something? God, sooo bad.

But on topic, yeah, I can't see Bor hurting Adam at all. So Adam wins pretty comfortably.

iceman24567
That version of Black Adam would wreck Bor.

Galan007
Cap. Marvel and Adam were completely invulnerable. Not even magic could harm them at one point. Back when Captain Marvel/Black Adam were published by Fawcett Comics, they were considered by most to be Superman's overall superior (having almost identical abilities, yet no weaknesses to speak of.) *Flash Fact*

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Back when Captain Marvel/Black Adam were published by Fawcett Comics, they were considered by most to be Superman's overall superior (having almost identical abilities, yet no weaknesses to speak of.) *Flash Fact*

Oh snap, Galan just went 1930's old school on us!

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Oh snap, Galan just went 1930's old school on us! DC didn't gain all the rights to CM/BA until the 90's. *Flash Fact*

Enyalus
DC didn't gain all the rights to CM/BA until the 90's. *Flash Fact*

That one I didn't know. confused

psycho gundam
superman is a captain marvel wanabe.

shokosugi
Originally posted by psycho gundam

thumb up Happy Dance

Mindset
DC didn't gain all the rights to CM/BA until the 90's. *Flash Fact* Why do you know this?

Allankles

It's the other way round bud. People also think Supes started flying because of Cpt. but wasn't he flying in the 40's before Batson came on the scene? If anything Batson was too much like Supes.

psycho gundam
superman's power limit was clearly stated (you know the creedo), during the second world war superman needed to be depicted as more powerful, and marvel was a perfect template.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you know this?

Why does he know half the stuff he does?

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
It's the other way round bud. People also think Supes started flying because of Cpt. but wasn't he flying in the 40's before Batson came on the scene? If anything Batson was too much like Supes. No to everything you said

Enyalus
It's the other way round bud. People also think Supes started flying because of Cpt. but wasn't he flying in the 40's before Batson came on the scene? If anything Batson was too much like Supes.

Err, CM by Fawcett was first seen in '39.

Allankles
how do you not know that?

I saw an excerpt about DC's legal battle with Fawcett, apparently Supes had already had flight as part of his repertoire in the early 40's before Batson.

psycho gundam
cpt. marvel predates the 1940's

Allankles
Err, CM by Fawcett was first seen in '39.

He first appeared in the 40's.

Allankles
cpt. marvel predates the 1940's

His first appearance was in the 40's 2 years after Supes.

Enyalus
He first appeared in the 40's.

Yeah, you're semi-right. First appearance was Whiz Comics #2, February 1940.

EDIT: I can't imagine Superman already flying by that time...Although I don't have any AC dating back that far.

Allankles
Yeah, you're semi-right. First appearance was Whiz Comics #2, February 1940.

EDIT: I can't imagine Superman already flying by that time...Although I don't have any AC dating back that far.

I don't have any proof either, I just read it (can't remember the source) but it claimed that they had added flight to Supes arsenal a few months before Cpt. Marvel had demonstrated the ability. Whether this is true or not it's history, comics are better today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.