Listening to John Coltrane and i feel cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah...,thats the jam daddio raver

If you cats don't know about Mr. John Coltrane you need to educte yourselves on a little equinox and cousin mary youpiyoupi

Kram3r
I much rather educate myself.

MIŠT
I just want my phonecall crackers

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

AngryManatee
O_o

Selphie
My brother and I almost named our cat Coltrane mmm

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Selphie
My brother and I almost named our cat Coltrane mmm

Really?

Selphie
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Really?

Yeah! But instead, since it was our Dad's cat, he named the cat Boxcar. mmm

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah! But instead, since it was our Dad's cat, he named the cat Boxcar. mmm

hmmm, thats interesting

How is Boxcar?

pizza

Nivvy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

Itteh bitteh titteh commiteh

Selphie
hmmm, thats interesting

How is Boxcar?

pizza

Dead erm

She got cat cancer a couple years back

jinXed by JaNx
Dead erm

She got cat cancer a couple years back

awww, i'm sorry, that sucks

Do you miss boxcar ? cry

Barker
yeah...,thats the jam daddio raver

If you cats don't know about Mr. John Coltrane you need to educte yourselves on a little equinox and cousin mary youpiyoupi
Nearly trolled, 8/10, would nearly rage again.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nivvy
Itteh bitteh titteh commiteh haermm It's that much funnier when a girl says it.

Selphie
awww, i'm sorry, that sucks

Do you miss boxcar ? cry

Yeah, I miss her. She was one cool cat cool

She was an alarm clock cat, so whenever I'd turn of my alarm, and tried to sleep in, she would meooooow at you to wake up, and would paw and lick at your face

So I'd put her outside of my room, and close the door, but she'd sit outside my room, screeeeching at me to wake up

Dunno why she was like that, we adopted her, so maybe her previous owners were goons or somethin'

But yeah, she was a good cat

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Barker
Nearly trolled, 8/10, would nearly rage again.

oh man, i really wish i knew what that meant confused

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, I miss her. She was one cool cat cool

She was an alarm clock cat, so whenever I'd turn of my alarm, and tried to sleep in, she would meooooow at you to wake up, and would paw and lick at your face

So I'd put her outside of my room, and close the door, but she'd sit outside my room, screeeeching at me to wake up

Dunno why she was like that, we adopted her, so maybe her previous owners were goons or somethin'

But yeah, she was a good cat

laughing out loud that sounds like one righteous cat. Maybe Boxcar was an alarm clock in one of her previous lives. Have you replaced Boxcar since?

I miss having a cat. My last cat was the coolest. He would do that cat thing where anytime he caught you sleeping he would cuddle up on your chest and start purring. It was the coolest thing waking up to a purring cat on my chest. The first thing i would see was the most content whisker face in the world just staring at me.

I'm still not convinced that he wasn't trying to suck the air from my lungs or snatch my spirit energy but it was cool none the less smile

Selphie
laughing out loud that sounds like one righteous cat. Maybe Boxcar was an alarm clock in one of her previous lives. Have you replaced Boxcar since?

I miss having a cat. My last cat was the coolest. He would do that cat thing where anytime he caught you sleeping he would cuddle up on your chest and start purring. It was the coolest thing waking up to a purring cat on my chest. The first thing i would see was the most content whisker face in the world just staring at me.

I'm still not convinced that he wasn't trying to suck the air from my lungs or snatch my spirit energy but it was cool none the less smile

Yeah, about a year after she passed or so, I got a cat named Hector, and he's pretty f*ckin' righteous too. He's not an alarm clock cat; he'll try to make you sleep in, in fact. He always loves to sleep between my legs, and sometimes I try to get up for school, but he just still sits there, so I basically have to pelvic thrust him off of me.

He also doesn't meow, he more or less quacks. He's the most talkative cat I've ever met. If I just say "Hector.", he'll look at me, and in his cat-quacking voice, go, "What."

What was your cat's name? Why don't you have another?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.