Captain Marvel\Black Adam vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Marvel is billy, no bfr,who wins?

Mekrob

why?

Bentley
Is this some kind of weird argument I don't get?

Uxas Khan
Originally posted by Mekrob

why? why not..indivualy norrin is above teth or cap.together they have a greater chance.

Scuzz2.0
if the surfer fought smart he could take this but since he usualy fights stupid he would lose a majority!

Enyalus
As cliche as it is, I wonder how Billy or Adam would fare in a black hole? Superman seemingly struggled to get out of a double black hole, and was nearly killing holding a miniature one. He's more durable than both of these guys.

Overall I'd give the team a 6/10 majority. But I really don't think they have the speed or durabilty to survive some of the upper echelon attacks Surfer can throw at them.

fangirl101
Team 10/10. Both have durability of the greatest calibur. And ba can amp his punches to insane lvl.

Philosophía
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 10/10.

jrodslam
Team takes a clear majority. Surfer would be hard pressed just to beat one of these guys.

Also, as far as durability goes, ive always thought Adam and Cap to be just a notch higher than Supes.

Lord Feron
Surfer

zeel
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
why not..indivualy norrin is above teth or cap.together they have a greater chance.

Only greater in the degree of versitility, CA and ba are physically stronger more durible and faster.

iceman24567
Better fighters too.

Spire
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Surfer

lawl

The Nuul
Lulz @ thread...

Slaanesh
Surfer after a hard battle..

celeyhyga17
SS usually has an Iwin button against many, but no chance against these 2. The flight coupled with combat speed, prodigious invulnerability, and the fact that it's 2 on 1 makes this a no contest. One of them is already a comicverse powerhouse in their own right leads this to>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spite city!!!

celeyhyga17
I forget their powers are mystical based, and sorta adds another obstacle for the Surfer.

Raoul

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I forget their powers are mystical based, and sorta adds another obstacle for the Surfer. How?

celeyhyga17
SS has been known to manipulate different forms of energy and even drain different energies to his advantage. He prolly would have a harder time exploring that avenue against CM and BA because of the nature of their powers. I'm not saying he cannot totally do it since he's been shown to aid Odin by kinda amping the odinforce a bit.

Mindset
Magic is just another form of energy uhuh

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Magic is just another form of energy uhuh

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

why u always giving me such great one line or one word replies that make me have to write four page paragraphs?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY!?!?!?!?!?

Just say you agree. kthnks!

Naija boy
Originally posted by zeel
Only greater in the degree of versitility, CA and ba are physically stronger more durible and faster.

Surfer certainly doesnt win in this thread but CA and MArvel are neither faster nor more durable than SS at all. Individually hed take either of them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team wins and pretty easily imo

fangirl101
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
SS has been known to manipulate different forms of energy and even drain different energies to his advantage. He prolly would have a harder time exploring that avenue against CM and BA because of the nature of their powers. I'm not saying he cannot totally do it since he's been shown to aid Odin by kinda amping the odinforce a bit. aiding odin by synthesizing and super charging beta isn't the same as draining bill of his odin power. Surfer would have to break the mystical enchantments these two have. That's not happening.

supremthor
spite

that like ss beating both thor and beta ray

Knowsbleed33
Spite.

You're fired!

Sin I AM
lol not really thor and beta ray bill are > marvel and adam

shokosugi
Black Adam solos 10/10

Captan Marvel solos 7/10

illadelph12
Intangible>Blast>Repeat.

xJLxKing
Team wins 9/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
Black Adam solos 10/10

Captan Marvel solos 7/10

thumb down thumb down

darthgoober
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer certainly doesnt win in this thread but CA and MArvel are neither faster nor more durable than SS at all. Individually hed take either of them.
IDK... given the recent clarification in regards to PIS/CIS I'm inclined to say that Surfer wins even against the team. It would be all but impossible for him to beat both of them strait up at the same time, but since we're to assume he going to do whatever's necessary to win regardless of how he normally fights it means that he'll likely contain one of his opponents inside an solid energy cocoon, adamantium box, or even a blackhole(since there's no civilians or buildings to worry about)and take them down individually. He'd be hard pressed to pull off this kind of tactic against a team like Thor and Supes because they have ranged options of their own that could keep Surfer dodging right out of the gate rather than attacking, but the Marvels are pretty much dependant on getting right up in their opponents faces to score a KO. Given the starting distance between combatants, it shouldn't be too difficult for Surfer to contain at least one of them before they get within arm's length.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by zeel
CA and ba are physically stronger more durible and faster. um..."more durable"? not sure about faster either

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb down thumb down

SoulDevourer
id go for stalemate cause they cant hurt him but im not too sure he can hurt them either

Naija boy
Originally posted by darthgoober
IDK... given the recent clarification in regards to PIS/CIS I'm inclined to say that Surfer wins even against the team. It would be all but impossible for him to beat both of them strait up at the same time, but since we're to assume he going to do whatever's necessary to win regardless of how he normally fights it means that he'll likely contain one of his opponents inside an solid energy cocoon, adamantium box, or even a blackhole(since there's no civilians or buildings to worry about)and take them down individually. He'd be hard pressed to pull off this kind of tactic against a team like Thor and Supes because they have ranged options of their own that could keep Surfer dodging right out of the gate rather than attacking, but the Marvels are pretty much dependant on getting right up in their opponents faces to score a KO. Given the starting distance between combatants, it shouldn't be too difficult for Surfer to contain at least one of them before they get within arm's length.

Hmm. Interesting. I see what ur saying but is it really now a valid tactic for him to immediately create a blackhole/ energy cocoon/adamtium field etc, to encase one of them cuz Im not really so familiar with the new rules.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm. Interesting. I see what ur saying but is it really now a valid tactic for him to immediately create a blackhole/ energy cocoon/adamtium field etc, to encase one of them cuz Im not really so familiar with the new rules.
From what I understand, they do anything they've ever done to win a fight right out of the gate. Thor starts out using his hammer exotically if it's what he'd have to do eventually anyway, Supes always blitzes, so Surfer should always be willing to restrain foes using matter/energy manipulation if it's what is necessary for him to win.

h1a8
Then BA and CA speedblitz. One of them at least combos him to ko.

Team wins.

Naija boy
Heh. The classic h1 "Combo to KO" strategy.

cloud102
Adam solos.

leonheartmm
marvel solos. adam stalemats. they both annihlate him together.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 10/10. Both have durability of the greatest calibur. And ba can amp his punches to insane lvl.

nahhh! ss would just pimp slap em both laughing stick out tongue

but seriously, someone must realy hate the surfer.

Slaanesh
pft..surfer will win this..this two guy is not on surfer level of power..

Avlon
Duo win in a spitestomp of massive proportions.

D_Dude1210
Team wins. But this is far from a spitestomp.

More like 7/10 Team, IMO. Unless we're talking about classic Surfer.

Scuzz2.0
as soon as the fight starts the surfer hits them each with a couple of planet destroying blasts then if they are not dead he opens a few black holes right beside them! whole thing takes 2 mins tops!

cloud102
Originally posted by Slaanesh
pft..surfer will win this..this two guy is not on surfer level of power..

Sure they are. Easily.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by cloud102
Sure they are. Easily.

Not really.

Naija boy
Adam solos.

Neither of these guys can solo surfer thats for sure.

cloud102
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Not really.

Really. You better believe it.

D_Dude1210
Really. You better believe it.

Nope.

cloud102
Just turn that Nope into a Yep!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by darthgoober
From what I understand, they do anything they've ever done to win a fight right out of the gate. Thor starts out using his hammer exotically if it's what he'd have to do eventually anyway, Supes always blitzes, so Surfer should always be willing to restrain foes using matter/energy manipulation if it's what is necessary for him to win.

When and why did these become the new rules? To me that is just stupid to take away a logical fact of having characters fighting IN character. Now all of a sudden they do their best attack first. So, it's my best most least used attack in most cases at the exact same time... who wins kinda threads... I don't like that new rule at all.

Uxas Khan
Either could beat surfer, norrin isn't on their level.

iceman24567
Lulz i don't know who's wanking who more laughing

fangirl101
The marvel's are more durable than Superman. thier healing factors are better than Wolverine's. And thier strength is on par with Superman. They also both command magical blasts sufficient enough to Ko heralds and or Skyfather lvl beings.

D_Dude1210
Just turn that Nope into a Yep!

Yope!

Naija boy
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Either could beat surfer, norrin isn't on their level.

lulz

quanchi112
Team beats him everytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.