Simple Jack Vs Sam (from "I am Sam")

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Both "went full retard" only to walk away empty handed.
And now they must fight to the death.

Its Ben Stiller's Simple Jack in a grudge match against Sean Penn's Sam.

Sam fights to wins custody finally of his daughter.

Jack fights to be released from his captors.

In the death pit there is a chess set that works with sensors that detect when the king has been correctly checkmated on either side.

Connected to this is a device implanted in each combatant that explodes the heart of the loser.

In addition to his there is a shovel, a 9mm pistol, a full clip for a 9mm, and a baseball bat in the room.

Who wins and how...?

Robtard
If it's a chess match, it would probably go on indefinitely.

H2H and with weapons, I'd have to side with Simple Jack, we've already seen him have some measure of skill with a large mallet and since he's the more retarded of the two, he has that much extra 'retard-strength.'

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Holy shit I forgot all about the mallet...

Sadako of Girth
Side issue:

Who wins between Simple Jack and Gallagher in fruit smashing to the death...?

First one to smash through 50 pieces wins, and ISNT slowly ran over by a steamroller.

Rogue Jedi
I think Jack pwns, he is a bit more retarded.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think Jack pwns, he is a bit more retarded.

Was that in response to the main topic or the side topic? If the later, I beg to differ, no one is more retarded than Gallagher.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Was that in response to the main topic or the side topic? If the later, I beg to differ, no one is more retarded than Gallagher. Just saying, he is a bit more retarded, therefore capable of being more dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.