Sentry: Just how powerful is he???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
I was just wondering...How powerful IS Sentry? I mean Reed Richards called him the most powerful superhero on the planet.

Philosophía
He is a slower, physically weaker, less durable, mentally unstable whining Superman rip-off with energy powers. I'd say he is mid -> low herald.

Badabing
Sentry basically stalemated WW Hulk.

Ironman was talking about The Blue Marvel in "Adam Legend Of the Blue Marvel" #3 wielding power on a level similar to Thor and Sentry.

In "Adam Legend Of the Blue Marvel" #3, Namor told the Blue Marvel that only Hulk and Thor ever hit him as hard as Blue Adam had hit him.

Those are the only direct comparisons I remember, if that helps at all.

Bentley
Hey, this is probably the stupidest question I have asked here, but is the Age of Sentry canon?

The Nuul
Reed was drunk that day.

bbrem123
A question that will never be answered blink

tjcoady
Originally posted by Bentley
Hey, this is probably the stupidest question I have asked here, but is the Age of Sentry canon?

My guess? Kinda-sorta. As in, it's a Silver Age-y depiction of the time before he went all insane, when he was in a better command of his powers, although not using them to their fullest potential.

It's a great read, though.

vansonbee
Marvel lacks abundance of kryptonian villains for Sentry to beat down@!grinning

The Nuul
Thor will beat his ass once he gets involved with the Dark Avengers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Sentry basically stalemated WW Hulk. Compared to some of his other feats, that's on the lower end, imo.

Sentry has..

-Physically contained a Cosmic Cube for a few moments - which is pretty impressive, considering the Cube was actively trying to escape.
-Has flow into Negative Space, and survived (which should've been impossible.)
-Owned Terrax.
-Stalemated Photon for a while. Granted, neither of them were going all out - but once Sentry said that he was through holding back, Photon replied with, "well that's my cue." And only then (seemingly out of fear *smirks*) did he BFR Sentry.
-Owned the Collective
-Overloaded Absorbing Man with teh million sunz powa!!
-etc.

Pretty cool stuff, in all honesty. Too bad he's a shite character. srsly

KingD19
As the Void, he's broken every bone in Hulk's body.

willRules
He's been described as having the power of a million exploding suns yes

Nihilist
Originally posted by willRules
He's been described as having the power of a million exploding suns yes lulz, it's also been discribed as a thousand as well.

The Illuminati
What they meant was a thousand, million exploding suns.

yes

KingD19
What they meant was a thousand, million, billion, trillion, (they have words for numbers past trillion, but I can't remember what they are) exploding suns.... ^_^ beer

Scoobless
He pwned Morgan Le Fay shortly after she Pwned Doom (but then we pwned himself after she used time travel powers to cheat her way out of her own pwnage)

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkavengers002pg19.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkavengers002pg20.jpg

Digi
All good answers guys. However. Use the questions thread for things like this, instead of making a thread.

Also, the tiers thread helps for general power levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.