Forrest Gump versus Warren!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Retard fight. Forrest versus Warren, Mary's retarded brother:

OOP_G0yv1Gs&feature=related

Forrest finds Warren's baseball and refuses to give it back, and it's on.

Robtard
Good fight.

Forrest has good reach and we've seen him lay many a straight punch to several faces, but Warren being full-retard has that retard rage and strength. I doubt Forrest could take him down (even with the bat), before Warren pounded him gorilla-style into submission. I'd be different if Forrest was full-tard, but he isn't.

Warren FTW.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.....Warren's passion for his baseball is all the edge he needs.

Robtard
His superior retardism is all he needs.

There's a retard who trains at my gym, I doubt he's taller than 5'3" and probably weighs in at 150, but the retard can power-lift over 500lbs with his retard-might. Most impressive.

Rogue Jedi
I think if Forrest sticks and moves he has a chance, but I am willing to bet Warren gets ahold of him and cornholes dat ass.

Robtard
I don't think Forrest has a chance, he can only delay his doom by bobbing and weaving, Jay.

Rogue Jedi
What if Forrest thinks Warren is a threat to Jenny?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What if Forrest thinks Warren is a threat to Jenny?

I factored that in the first post when I mentioned his punching skills and power; I don't think they're enough to get past Warren's superior retard-durablilty and the retard-frenzy he'd be in.

Rogue Jedi
Especially if Forrest touches his ear.

BruceSkywalker
Since "life is like a box of chocolates" Forrest may beat the crap out of him

Robtard
No, 'life is like getting ****ed in the ass, sometimes it's just gonna hurt', and Forrest will be in a world of pain, when facing Warren.

Rogue Jedi
SOMETIMES it's gonna hurt?

Robtard
Correct.

Whomever you've been letting into your o-ring needs to get their technique together, shouldn't be hurting you if done right.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
No, 'life is like getting ****ed in the ass, sometimes it's just gonna hurt', and Forrest will be in a world of pain, when facing Warren.

I hope Forrest can take all that pain laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sadako of Girth
Gump has weapons training too.... His military training saw to that.... remember his field stripping of that rifle...?

And his retard strength credentials were in order after running backwards and forwards rescuing that platoon... and having the stamina to do all that running. But I agree, that if this is not enough for any reason, then like his Momma, Gump might also die on a Tuesday.

(If the fight happens on tuesday)

Rogue Jedi
But dude its Warren's BASEBALL.

Impediment
Gump got to f*ck Jenny. He killed the Vietcong. He also, most importantly, is a shrimp boat captain.

Warren's step dad is Keith David.

Warren for the win.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Black power?

jinXed by JaNx
retard gump saved his entire unit in the midst of some major shelling, even after he was shot in the ass. retard gump also ran around the country.

retard Warren definitely has some retard rage but he sits around the house all day watching MTV. His retard rage will be for nothing after his body is depleted of energy.

Besides, we've never seen Retard Gumps, rage. considering that he is, in fact a retard that means he too possesses retard rage. If retard Gump ever went retarded with Rage it would probably be a Hulk-like sight. Retard Gump dont need to go Retard Rage to beat Warren though.

Robtard
Gump isn't full retard, ergo, his retard-rage is at best 1/2 strength. Warren has full use of his rage.

We did see Gump rage, twice, when he thought Jenny was in danger. It certainly wasn't classic retard-rage.

Röland
Hahaha "Retard Rage" and "Retard Might".

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Blinky
Forrest goes vet-crazy and thinks that Warren is a Gook, he shoots Warren in the head. The end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.