Captain Marvel VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Captain Marvel with latest power-ups (because he is now the new Shazam wizard, or something, I didn't read that whole comic)

VS

Thor w/Odinpower & mega rune things. Also, the base Thor we're talking about is classic Silver Age Thor and the Odinpower is classic Silver Age. But you can also take those factors away if you think it makes the fight unfair.

No speedblitz or Grand Theft Mjolnir.

Mindset
So, Rune King Thor?

Also:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Basy-hamu/pedo.gif

UKR
Yes, I guess it's RKT.

iceman24567
Fail

UKR
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fail

Why? I thought this was a good thread.

UKR
Bump.

lawest9
I think it might come down to who is best experienced in weilding their vast powers, i don't get the expression that thor is too imaginative with the odin force like his father was, so on that, i'll give the nod to CM for that reason.

SupremeMan
Maybe Shazam (the original wizard) versus Odin would be interesting though I don't know that the wizard had feats to make that a real fight or not.

What sorts of feats does Billy as the new wizard have?

Mindset
Originally posted by lawest9
I think it might come down to who is best experienced in weilding their vast powers, i don't get the expression that thor is too imaginative with the odin force like his father was, so on that, i'll give the nod to CM for that reason. I don't get the impression that you read the comics when Thor had the Odinforce or runes.

Mindset
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Maybe Shazam (the original wizard) versus Odin would be interesting though I don't know that the wizard had feats to make that a real fight or not.

What sorts of feats does Billy as the new wizard have? He got his ass kicked by Black Adamn

Naija boy
RKT 10/10

xJLxKing
CM can't control his powers like Shazam did.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Mindset
He got his ass kicked by Black Adamn Is this supposed to be some sort of low feat?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mekrob
Is this supposed to be some sort of low feat?
Considering that he was suppose to be as strong as Shazam, then yes

Mekrob
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Considering that he was suppose to be as strong as Shazam, then yes Incorrect.

It isn't.

Mindset
Is this supposed to be some sort of low feat? No, it supposed to be a post of his only feat.

Mekrob
No, it supposed to be a post of his only feat. A pretty damn good feat too.

He actually managed to hold his own for a while.

Slaanesh
RKT 10/10

h1a8
He got his ass kicked by Black Adamn

Are you sure? Because regular CM beats BA.

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
Are you sure? Because regular CM beats BA. Yeah Billy lost and was stripped of his power by Isis posting all the scans in the Black Adam thread tomorrow because it aint there

Mekrob
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Billy lost and was stripped of his power by Isis posting all the scans in the Black Adam thread tomorrow because it aint there That's why respect threads have to be redone... because people can't read things that are on the last page of it... apparently.

From the Black Adam respect thread:
He beats the new Wizard, William.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/JSA13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/JSA14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/JSA15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/JSA16.jpg

Slaanesh
Are you sure? Because regular CM beats BA.

BA said that CM is acting more like a wizard that a fighter now..maybe that is why he is weaker than BA..

iceman24567
That's why respect threads have to be redone... because people can't read things that are on the last page of it... apparently.

From the Black Adam respect thread: mad

h1a8
BA beating Shazam is straight PIS. Shazam has the power to take away BA's power anytime he wants.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Naija boy
RKT 10/10
Scratch that, Billy is at least billions of times stronger than RKT. He one shots him.

D_Dude1210
BA beating Shazam is straight PIS. Shazam has the power to take away BA's power anytime he wants.

Aren't you gonna say that CM is billions of times stronger than Thor? :-/

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

No way. CM is literally infinitely times stronger than Thor, considering he helped lift a book with infinite pages.

Everyone knows infinite pages = infinite weight. And half of infinity = infinity. So ha. CM stomps.

Mindset
nBecause regular CM beats BA. nope

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
No way. CM is literally infinitely times stronger than Thor, considering he helped lift a book with infinite pages.

Everyone knows infinite pages = infinite weight. And half of infinity = infinity. So ha. CM stomps. Wasn't that another captain Marvel anyways if memory serves me correctly.

wink

zeel
classic cap was a beast. Current billy is a pansy, No respect for D.C. and their shitty ass writing. yet another awsome character ruined at the hands of D.C. comics.

zeel
nope

thumb up

Mekrob
Originally posted by zeel
classic cap was a beast. Current billy is a pansy, No respect for D.C. and their shitty ass writing. yet another awsome character ruined at the hands of D.C. comics. How was he ruined?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.