Rock Lee runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright how far does he get? Oh and in this thread Rock Lee has Wolverine's healing Factor. He also has nun-chucks

Rock Lee- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Lee

http://www.toonamijetstream.com/dli...10b8b99444c01dd

1.Nightwing
2.Batman
3.Deathstroke
4.Midnighter
5.Wolverine & Captain America(Rogers)
6.Iron Fist,Daredevil & Luke Cage
7.Hercules

jalek moye
anime and manga chars arn't allowed in this forum.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by jalek moye
anime and manga chars arn't allowed in this forum.

ftw.

rotiart
True.... But with the healing factor rockerine clears it because opening the eight gates means nothing to himanymore since he can heal from most of his own injuries.

But yeah. No manga or anime. ;-)

big juggy man
Rock Lee could open 100 gates and he would still not be able to beat Hercules, I guess the reason anime cant be used here because most anime fans are 10 year kids who dont know what they are talking about

Opening the gates doesnt heal all of Rock Lees injuries, if anything it destroys the body. Rock Lee gets beat by all of these characters.

golem370
In this thread he has Wolverine's healing factor so he can heal from the damage of is fight technique

Lord Feron
Originally posted by big juggy man
Rock Lee could open 100 gates and he would still not be able to beat Hercules, I guess the reason anime cant be used here because most anime fans are 10 year kids who dont know what they are talking about

Opening the gates doesnt heal all of Rock Lees injuries, if anything it destroys the body. Rock Lee gets beat by all of these characters.

IMO anime can't be used here because theya re just so different in scope and ideas.

Anyway I laugh at the man trying to differentiate Comics and Anime by saying only 10 year olds follow anime. We aint talking about pokemon here. stick out tongue (anyone who follows pokemon sorry didn't mean to bust on you but I had to use something)

Badabing
Anime/Manga....Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.