DC Zeus vs Marvel Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which god wins?

cloud102
Does DC's Zeus have any feats?

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0542/ww_29_10.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0340/ww_29_11.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0650/ww_29_12.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0538/ww_29_13.jpg
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0947/ww_29_14.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0754/ww_29_15.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0052/ww_29_18.jpg

UKR
DC Zeus looks like a huge wuss, he has to try to drown a supposed "god" and he doesn't even blow up one shitty little planet in the process. DC's gods don't look very godly to me.

iceman24567
Bor and Thor barely shattered window in their fight if that's how you classify gods your more than a bias troll your an idiot erm

UKR
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bor and Thor barely shattered window in their fight if that's how you classify gods your more than a bias troll your an idiot erm

"Idiot"? Reported.

Mindset
Hypothetical idiot

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Hypothetical idiot Nah real idiot stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo
its all in their chosen champions

odin has thor, his son with the elder earth godess, god of thunder, wielder of mojlnir (spelling?)

zeus has, wonderwoman, sexy amazon chick made of clay....

i think i'll go with zues mwahahahaha!!1!!

leonheartmm
is this zeus of the olg gods???? if so then odin doesnt have a chance in HELL. remember, that along with dc odin and another old god, the three were actually able to attack and SPLIT the source in half, creating the anti life entity.

UKR
Originally posted by leonheartmm
is this zeus of the olg gods???? if so then odin doesnt have a chance in HELL. remember, that along with dc odin and another old god, the three were actually able to attack and SPLIT the source in half, creating the anti life entity.

For something regularly touted as omnipotent/infinite, the Source is pretty weak.

leonheartmm
^not omnipotent no. its apparently held at bay by the monitors. however, the gods attacked the combined entity of the source AND the anti life entity, splitting them. that is what led the source to destroy the old gods and create the new gods. and the source also killed all of the new gods.

UKR
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^not omnipotent no. its apparently held at bay by the monitors. however, the gods attacked the combined entity of the source AND the anti life entity, splitting them. that is what led the source to destroy the old gods and create the new gods. and the source also killed all of the new gods.

If the Zeus you mean is an Old God then he's probably not the usual DC Zeus. Gods in the DCU are generally pretty weak, from what I've seen. Not cosmic like Marvel's once were.

Scuzz2.0

you cant judge characters power lvl,s by how much collateral damage they create! its not like marvel can just destroy New york or any other place! BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL PLACES! its not like in DC were they can randomly destroy made up cities that knowone cares about!

cloud102
Originally posted by UKR
If the Zeus you mean is an Old God then he's probably not the usual DC Zeus. Gods in the DCU are generally pretty weak, from what I've seen. Not cosmic like Marvel's once were.

The Old Gods were cosmic. Just as powerful as Marvel's.

UKR
Originally posted by cloud102
The Old Gods were cosmic. Just as powerful as Marvel's.

Maybe, but I'm sure that the Zeus the creator of this thread intended was just regular Zeus, not any of the Old Gods. I don't read New Gods/Fourth World, so I can't comment there. But everything I've seen of DC's usual pantheons shows me that they're no more powerful than fairly average superhumans. DC Zeus would probably lose to Superman.

And the guy who mentioned collateral damage does have a point, considering that DC gods don't deal collateral damage when they fight. But Marvel Odin, I believe, has destroyed one or more galaxies on more than one instance.

cloud102
Originally posted by UKR
Maybe, but I'm sure that the Zeus the creator of this thread intended was just regular Zeus, not any of the Old Gods. I don't read New Gods/Fourth World, so I can't comment there. But everything I've seen of DC's usual pantheons shows me that they're no more powerful than fairly average superhumans. DC Zeus would probably lose to Superman.

And the guy who mentioned collateral damage does have a point, considering that DC gods don't deal collateral damage when they fight. But Marvel Odin, I believe, has destroyed one or more galaxies on more than one instance.

Yes, then maybe you should read up on the Old Gods. Haven't seen the WW issue yet, but considering that some the JLA were stomped by Genocide who is a god, means to me that some of the gods DC has are up there. There are a shit load of gods in the DCU that are powerful.

Badabing
Bor and Thor barely shattered window in their fight if that's how you classify gods your more than a bias troll your an idiot erm Why? facepalm

Stop bashing.

beast1234
odin take this

quanchi112
Collateral damage doesn't prove anything as writers are very inconsistent in how they portray battles and what not. That being said Odin takes this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
you cant judge characters power lvl,s by how much collateral damage they create! its not like marvel can just destroy New york or any other place! BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL PLACES! its not like in DC were they can randomly destroy made up cities that knowone cares about! Whats your point? Why was your post directed at me?

tkitna
Not familiar with DC's Zeus and the scans that Guy put up (Thanks) didnt impress me a whole lot so I suppose i'll side with Odin for now.

fangirl101
Likely a stalemate.

guy222
Odin

UKR
Nope, not sorry...those scans just didn't impress me whatsoever. No galaxy-destroying lazorz, no shaking the multiverse, just a bit of bad weather and a freak meteor shower. Apparently, DC "gods" can drown. I just don't see why anyone would think that they carry the same kind of power and omnipotence that Marvel gods at least used to.

cloud102
DC gods did effect the universe.

Scuzz2.0
Whats your point? Why was your post directed at me?

it was directed at you because you seem to think the indication of a powerful character is how much collateral damage they cause, and it doesnt work that way!

Jack Daniels
I think since they are lesser gods it would turn into a political battle..lol..obama would win...

guy222
boobs ftw

Jack Daniels
woohoo

iceman24567
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
it was directed at you because you seem to think the indication of a powerful character is how much collateral damage they cause, and it doesnt work that way! Well you should learn to read thumb down

Lord Feron
Bewbies!

Scuzz2.0
Well you should learn to read thumb down

is that not what you meant?

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
DC Zeus looks like a huge wuss, he has to try to drown a supposed "god" and he doesn't even blow up one shitty little planet in the process. DC's gods don't look very godly to me. Originally posted by iceman24567
Bor and Thor barely shattered window in their fight if that's how you classify gods your more than a bias troll your an idiot erm eek!

Scuzz2.0
im sorry! a actually am, i totally missed that embarrasment

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
Nope, not sorry...those scans just didn't impress me whatsoever. No galaxy-destroying lazorz, no shaking the multiverse, just a bit of bad weather and a freak meteor shower. Apparently, DC "gods" can drown. I just don't see why anyone would think that they carry the same kind of power and omnipotence that Marvel gods at least used to. Then theirs this eek! you are quoting the wrong dude.

Scuzz2.0
marvel gods are no were near omnipotent

iceman24567
No shit UKR is bias he fails to realize that the puddle in the gods hand has planets and starts in it but that doesnt matter huh...

Thorion
"starts" ?

Are you functionally illiterate?

UKR
No shit UKR is bias he fails to realize that the puddle in the gods hand has planets and starts in it but that doesnt matter huh...

The puddle LOOKING like it had planets and stars and such in it doesn't prove that he was really holding a universe in his hands. If DC gods were that powerful, I doubt Darkseid would ever have been threatened by Superman. Which he always has.

UKR
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
woohoo

me so horny, me love titties long time

iceman24567
Originally posted by Thorion
"starts" ?

Are you functionally illiterate? I use my Iphone to type sometimes nobody is perfect like you troll eek!

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
The puddle LOOKING like it had planets and stars and such in it doesn't prove that he was really holding a universe in his hands. If DC gods were that powerful, I doubt Darkseid would ever have been threatened by Superman. Which he always has. If Marvel gods were that powerful they wouldn't die so much erm Zeus, Odin, Kronos ect ect you fail with your bias

UKR
If Marvel gods were that powerful they wouldn't die so much erm Zeus, Odin, Kronos ect ect you fail with your bias

They die because they actually face dangerous enemies, unlike DC gods. You fail with your bias.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
They die because they actually face dangerous enemies, unlike DC gods. You fail with your bias. Fail so much. Zeus was turned to stone by his father as were all the Olympians he had the power to kill gods at will he also breached the gates of heaven to become one with the presence but he isn't a dangerous threat at all huh laughing

quanchi112
Fail so much. Zeus was turned to stone by his father as were all the Olympians he had the power to kill gods at will he also breached the gates of heaven to become one with the presence but he isn't a dangerous threat at all huh laughing Cronus easily stomped him though. It wasn't even like Zeus even put up a respectable battle at all whatsoever with his entire pantheon backing him up. The funny thing is all you had to do is break Cronus' sickle.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cronus easily stomped him though. It wasn't even like Zeus even put up a respectable battle at all whatsoever with his entire pantheon backing him up. The funny thing is all you had to do is break Cronus' sickle. Did you have a point?

quanchi112
Did you have a point? That Zeus failed hardcore with even standing up to him with something as easy as destroying his sickle. Cronus was less powerful when he initially confronted Zeus because he had yet to add their power to the godwave yet. WW separated the sickle when he had more power.

Odin wins, easily.

Mindset
Did you have a point?
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
That Zeus failed hardcore with even standing up to him with something as easy as destroying his sickle. Cronus was less powerful when he initially confronted Zeus because he had yet to add their power to the godwave yet. WW separated the sickle when he had more power.

Odin wins, easily. Ok so you have no point and rather low ball? Understood ignored thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos wins. That's more like it laughing

quanchi112
Ok so you have no point and rather low ball? Understood ignored thumb up I went into detail about the Cronus battle that you referenced and explained that it wasn't as uber as you made it out to be. Please debate the topic for once instead of flirting with mindset.

iceman24567
Fine i will take my flirting to pms unlike you hypocrite

Mindset
I went into detail about the Cronus battle that you referenced and explained that it wasn't as uber as you made it out to be. Please debate the topic for once instead of flirting with mindset. Jealous?

iceman24567
No shit erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.