Hello and some trivia!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wormtongue
Hey there, I'm new here. I like your forums, they are nice. I'm Wormtongue and I'll be on here frequently. Nice to meet you all.

Ok, well for my initiating post, I'll give you all some trivia! Bear with me...5 questions, gets harder with ever question. smile

1) Who all attended the Council of Elrond? Only state the ones that were named. (HINT: 2 hobbits, 2 humans, 3 elves, 1 wizard, and 2 dwarves.)

2) What was the name of the forest people who helped the Rohirrim reach Minas Tirith? (HINT: Gahn-buri-ghan was one of them.)

3) Who were the Oathbreakers? (HINT: Remember Dunharrow?)

4) Who was older: Treebeard or Tom Bombadil? (HINT: One of them actually SAYS that they are the oldest living thing.)

5) In what year of the Third Age does the Shire calendar start?

Enjoy, and pleased to be here!

Dexx
hey there, glad you like it.

1) let's see. Frodo, sam Legolas, Elrond, was arwen there? gandalf, Gimli, Gloin(i think that's his name, father and son)
4) i think Treebeard

dunno the others. i do know no. 2 also but i didn't read te english version..so i don't know how many things are called in fact.(take treebeard, i assume he was the ent the 2 hobbits met)

Fire
5) I dunno I can look i up I guess about 3000

Dexx
i looked up in the book..superficially...it's not there.

Mujaffa
Whats taters? ....... eh? eh? ...... Whats taters?"

Belguimrocks
PO-TA-TOS.....big grin

Mujaffa
eh?

Belguimrocks
Tis what Sam says isnt it?

Mujaffa
YA..mas 'em, stew'em

Belguimrocks
Ahh yes...the many ways to eat taters....mmm

Mujaffa

laughing out loud

Belguimrocks
PO-TA-TOES lol........Hmm I think its time for 2nd breakfast...

Dexx
something ontopic guyz?

Mujaffa

mah
on topic, please.

4) damn..my memory is bad. isn't it Tom Bombadil though? he'll be "the last as he was the first"

Mujaffa
eh?

Mithrandir
2)The Wild men?
3) The dead men from the paths of the dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.