Recommend me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klintypooh
Some good arcs to read.

I've recently read/re-read the Infinity Gauntlet, Deadpool/Cable & Deadpool/Agent X, Onslaught Reborn (I might as well have shit on paper and read that instead), the majority of The Authority, Ultimate X-Men and Spider-Man.

If I don't get any wonderful suggestions I am going back to Uncanny X-Men 001 so please help.

Priest
Infinity Crusade
Annihilation
Sinestro Corps War
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Infinite Crisis

Currently Dark Reign is shaping up into a good event.

Thor/Wolverine origins/ Deadpool/ Mighty Avengers/ Green Lantern are pretty good ongoing to pick up.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by klintypooh
Some good arcs to read.

I've recently read/re-read the Infinity Gauntlet, Deadpool/Cable & Deadpool/Agent X, Onslaught Reborn (I might as well have shit on paper and read that instead), the majority of The Authority, Ultimate X-Men and Spider-Man.

If I don't get any wonderful suggestions I am going back to Uncanny X-Men 001 so please help.

Planetary - I cannot recommend this enough. If you don't like this then hurl yourself off a tall building as the world does not take kindly to the idiosyncratic.
Supreme Power - Justice League of America in the real world.
JLA; Brave New World - Obsidian Age- The best set of team books ever written
Wild Cats; Wild Worlds (Moore's Run)- If you like Authority you will love this.
Justice Society of America Johns and Robinsons run. Spectre eating entities that exist out of creation, the Flash stealing speed of Black Adam, A wizard who existed before time who moves the moon to put the earth in eternal darkness, need I say more ?

Darth Vicious
Y-The Last Man
Kick Ass
Age of Apocalypse
Batman: Hush
Batman:Long Halloween
Batman: Dark Victory
DCs Identity Crisis

willRules
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Y-The Last Man
Kick Ass
Age of Apocalypse
Batman: Hush
Batman:Long Halloween
Batman: Dark Victory
DCs Identity Crisis

What he said plus All Star Superman, Captain Britain and the MI:13, Captain America, vol1 and 2 of Millar's Ultimates and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-men yes

Digi
use the questions thread. reading is good, but every person making a thread when they want to find someone new to read is not.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.