Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PANDAxMoNiUm
Ok so i was goin through the guide and i saw "The Batman" and i started watchin, it was the one with Scarface and shit, but my point; THIS SHIT SUCKS!

Its horrible IDK, just didnt like it.

SO... I got to thinking, Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a cartoon set in the Nolan universe. You know. Im not really big on cartoons, but i probably would watch it. HM?... ya..

AC/DC'S_LVR
thatd be friggin awesome eek!
but i kinda like The Batman its kinda like the original live action series with Adam West and the cheesey lines IMO
but something set in Nolan's universe would probably have to be oin adult swim or something cause you know thered be blood

Darth Exodus
There's Batman anime set in the nolanverse...

AC/DC'S_LVR
Thats Gotham Knight right?

Darth Exodus
Yessir!!

jalek moye
i'd prefer just a better version based on the comics. like the orriginal animted series or the justice leuage just a new batman one

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Yessir!!
i downloaded it but havent got a chance to watch it all
only the beginning when the kids are telling about how he was kicking the one doods ass all over Gotham

Darth Exodus
It's quite good, but kind of stomps on the believability factor of the nolanverse. Bullet-blocking forcefields, crazy physical feats etc. Good though, his fight with croc is goodish.
Anime's the only cartoon that I can see a nolan version of though. Allows it to be kiddy and dark.

AC/DC'S_LVR
It's quite good, but kind of stomps on the believability factor of the nolanverse. Bullet-blocking forcefields, crazy physical feats etc. Good though, his fight with croc is goodish.
Anime's the only cartoon that I can see a nolan version of though. Allows it to be kiddy and dark.
definately
theres like so much anime thats all dark and evil looking but usually its for little kids and and anime Nolanverse would just be dark enough for the older viewers but still be kiddie enough for younger audiences

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
Ok so i was goin through the guide and i saw "The Batman" and i started watchin, it was the one with Scarface and shit, but my point; THIS SHIT SUCKS!

Its horrible IDK, just didnt like it.

SO... I got to thinking, Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a cartoon set in the Nolan universe. You know. Im not really big on cartoons, but i probably would watch it. HM?... ya..

You mean boring and "realistic" to the point where what makes Batman "Batman" ceases to exist?

In Nolan's universe Robin and many of Batman's villains don't exist because they're too "Unrealistic", so what would the cartoon be about?

Bat Dude
I actually had a similar thought a while back, except it was based on Tim Burton's Batman...

While I love Nolan's Batman, I don't want a Nolan Batman cartoon... Just give us a good comic version...

And "The Batman" wasn't that bad... Watch "A Matter of Family" or "Riddler's Revenge"... Those are great episodes...

jalek moye
the best i dea for a cartoon is a continuation of his orginal show with better fight scenes, like the ones in JLU

Kazenji
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

In Nolan's universe Robin and many of Batman's villains don't exist because they're too "Unrealistic",

I'm pretty sure the reason he's gone gone down that path is because of what Joel Shumacher did to it

But i'm hoping if a third Batman movie is Nolans last someone comes along and does all the other Batman villains without making the movies look goofy and colourful.

AC/DC'S_LVR
the last thing we need now in the dark 21st century is a goofy kiddie Batman movie not made by Disney or Nick ahah]

Lord Shadow Z

I didn't like it myself, it went from one place to another really fast and didn't make much sense. All in all it was pointless and thankfully I didn't buy it, my brother did.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i downloaded it but havent got a chance to watch it all
only the beginning when the kids are telling about how he was kicking the one doods ass all over Gotham

Gotham Knights is very good..

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I actually had a similar thought a while back, except it was based on Tim Burton's Batman...

While I love Nolan's Batman, I don't want a Nolan Batman cartoon... Just give us a good comic version...

And "The Batman" wasn't that bad... Watch "A Matter of Family" or "Riddler's Revenge"... Those are great episodes...

I agree, I love Nolan's take on Batman, but as a cartoon, it will be be great, but I feel he should continue with live action versions

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm pretty sure the reason he's gone gone down that path is because of what Joel Shumacher did to it

But i'm hoping if a third Batman movie is Nolans last someone comes along and does all the other Batman villains without making the movies look goofy and colourful.

After Nolan's 3rd Batman film, he will take plenty of time and prolly will return

SnakeEyes
Nolan won't do anymore than three Batman films, I pretty much guarantee it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Nolan won't do anymore than three Batman films, I pretty much guarantee it.

Thats possible but you just never know..

WB certainly will not stop at making more of them and hopefully Chris Nolan will continue to make them either as a Director and/or Exec Producer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.