superman prime vs genis vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
1. pick your own version
2. with anti monitor armour vs insane genis vell
3. with guardian amp and armour vs photon{when he was gonna destroy eternity}

neutral space.

two of my favourite powerful characters going head to head.

Enyalus
Genis takes all three.

Only because like any other Superman, Prime has weaknesses to exploit and Genis has the CA to do it.

Galan007
Guardian amped Prime is the only version that might have a chance here. I only say this because Monarch also would've been aware of his weaknesses, and would've certainly been capable of exploiting them. However, the fact that he didn't travel that route, and pretty much went H2H with Prime, leads me to believe said weaknesses may not have been there. Possibly.

Other then that, Genis ftw.

iceman24567
Guardian amp rips Genis a new one the rest probably lose

Uxas Khan
Prime stomps

Naija boy
Genis takes all three

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Guardian amped Prime is the only version that might have a chance here. I only say this because Monarch also would've been aware of his weaknesses, and would've certainly been capable of exploiting them. However, the fact that he didn't travel that route, and pretty much went H2H with Prime, leads me to believe said weaknesses may not have been there. Possibly. Or because it's a comic and they were planning on Monarch dying.

Either or.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Or because it's a comic and they were planning on Monarch dying.

Either or. naw

xJLxKing
Or because it's a comic and they were planning on Monarch dying.

Either or.
That's stupid to say. You can say that for everthing. Genis is only strong because it a compic and they were planning on making him strong. See, Stupid!

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's stupid to say. You can say that for everthing. Genis is only strong because it a compic and they were planning on making him strong. See, Stupid! No, what is stupid is this post.

facepalm

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's stupid to say. You can say that for everthing. Genis is only strong because it a compic and they were planning on making him strong. See, Stupid! I loled.

EDIT: Also, Prime's weaknesses are all based on draining his yellow sunlight, as Guardian Amped, his powers are not using yellow sunlight as the source.

zeel
Originally posted by Galan007
Guardian amped Prime is the only version that might have a chance here. I only say this because Monarch also would've been aware of his weaknesses, and would've certainly been capable of exploiting them. However, the fact that he didn't travel that route, and pretty much went H2H with Prime, leads me to believe said weaknesses may not have been there. Possibly.

Other then that, Genis ftw. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I loled.

EDIT: Also, Prime's weaknesses are all based on draining his yellow sunlight, as Guardian Amped, his powers are not using yellow sunlight as the source. Actually, it's more than likely it was using both.

skygunner41
Actually, it's more than likely it was using both.

SCAN?

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
SCAN? no expression

Priest
Genis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.