Superman amped vs Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Superman is amped 10 fold.

vs

Current Thor.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Starscream M
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman is amped 10 fold.

vs

Current Thor. superman. dood, this is spite.

D_Dude1210
Ouch on poor Thor.

Supes, of course.

D_Dude1210
You really should say: Tenfold in strength tho. As I think this is in response to the WW vs Thor thread. With simply tenfold, you cud mean his speed, durability, etc.

With simply a tenfold strength increase, only chance Thor has from getting speedblitzoneshotted is if he gets a lucky shot off and takes down supes before he can do so.

The Nuul
Hulk beats Supes.

But yeah, what a bait thread.

Juntai
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You really should say: Tenfold in strength tho. As I think this is in response to the WW vs Thor thread. With simply tenfold, you cud mean his speed, durability, etc.

With simply a tenfold strength increase, only chance Thor has from getting speedblitzoneshotted is if he gets a lucky shot off and takes down supes before he can do so. Very true, I was for some reason thinking people had probably already saw the other thread.

For Clarifications:

Supes, with amped STRENGTH 10 fold.
And wearing magical indestructible weapons and armor.

Starscream M
Very true, I was for some reason thinking people had probably already saw the other thread.

For Clarifications:

Supes, with amped STRENGTH 10 fold.
And wearing magical indestructible weapons and armor. still spite.

does Thor get destroyer armor?

Nihilist
thor,too quick.

Juntai
Originally posted by Nihilist
thor,too quick. Given that you 'leaned towards wonderwoman' in a clone thread of this, I assume you're joking.

Nihilist
Given that you 'leaned towards wonderwoman' in a clone thread of this, I assume you're joking. big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Starscream M
still spite.

does Thor get destroyer armor? Are you kidding me? He's an awesome super skyfather of badassness.
HE CAN MAKE ASGARD FLY.

Starscream M
Are you kidding me? He's an awesome super skyfather of badassness.
HE CAN MAKE ASGARD FLY. he also got owned by rulk (I know everyone claims it is PIS, but the fact is it happened, whether you like it or not)

oh, and the asgard feat, while certainly impressive, is hardly something to gauge his battle ability by

Avlon
Are you kidding me? He's an awesome super skyfather of badassness.
HE CAN MAKE ASGARD FLY.

LOL... and he fought a guy who could punch with force to send one flying across the block!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL... and he fought a guy who could punch with force to send one flying across the block! perhaps the fact thor ONLY got sent back one block is indicative of Thor's power...the same punch might've sent superman to the moon! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.