We create our own reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
If ou train your mind to know that you can do something, you can do it. The momment you think you can't is the momment you can't. In some people's minds, there are no walls, so they walk right through them. There is a blind kid that plays video games with his cousin, and skateboards. In his mind, there is no need for vision to live freely.
Bottom line, if you know you can do something, you can do it. This relates to everything. The reason why you see stuff on TV such as DragonBall z, and Heros, even Jumper, is because it's all because it's been done before. They're not fantasy. The only reason we are unable to do such a thing is because our minds were trained to beleive that is obsolutely inpossible. We are kewpt from knowing how special we really our.
Thoughts about this?

Grand-Moff-Gav
You will never be able to turn coal into a diamond with your hands.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KakashiKun
If ou train your mind to know that you can do something, you can do it. The momment you think you can't is the momment you can't. In some people's minds, there are no walls, so they walk right through them. There is a blind kid that plays video games with his cousin, and skateboards. In his mind, there is no need for vision to live freely.
Bottom line, if you know you can do something, you can do it. This relates to everything. The reason why you see stuff on TV such as DragonBall z, and Heros, even Jumper, is because it's all because it's been done before. They're not fantasy. The only reason we are unable to do such a thing is because our minds were trained to beleive that is obsolutely inpossible. We are kewpt from knowing how special we really our.
Thoughts about this?

Your thinking is correct to a degree, however, you must follow the laws of physics. Everything else is allowed. No matter what you think or believe you cannot walk on the sun without the right equipment. Jumping is possible if you can make wormholes, but no human can do that without the right equipment (BTW we haven't invented the equipment yet).

Mairuzu
Are you saying, i can dodge bullets?

GCG
Compulsive liars create their own illusions

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
You will never be able to turn coal into a diamond with your hands.

If you waited for eternity...

Quantum mechanics?

Burning thought
I disagree, i think you would be right if humans could somehow use 100% of their mind and conciousness on a whim but we simply cant.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Burning thought
I disagree, i think you would be right if humans could somehow use 100% of their mind and conciousness on a whim but we simply cant.

I don't see how we could ever brake the laws of physics.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't see how we could ever brake the laws of physics.

*break*

Anyway, what on earth do you mean 'use 100% of our minds?

I use my mind on whims all the time...

KakashiKun
Your thinking is correct to a degree, however, you must follow the laws of physics. Everything else is allowed. No matter what you think or believe you cannot walk on the sun without the right equipment. Jumping is possible if you can make wormholes, but no human can do that without the right equipment (BTW we haven't invented the equipment yet).
You have a case there, but if in your mind, there are np hysics, then just like walls, you will walk right threw it. Physics are nothing more then material that we have discovered.

KakashiKun
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Are you saying, i can dodge bullets?
You can do abosulutely anything if you train yourself you beleive so.

Red Nemesis
You have a case there, but if in your mind, there are np hysics, then just like walls, you will walk right threw it. Physics are nothing more then material that we have discovered.

Physics is the description of the universe. We don't 'discover' the laws of physics, we identify them.

EDIT: Upon re-reading this it seems small and pedantic (and potentially incorrect). Carry on.

While I could see a case for mental manipulation of the natural world (consciousness altering subatomic interactions) it is very unlikely that one could simply ignore the laws of physics outside of one's own personal universe/cartoon/movie.

KakashiKun
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Physics is the description of the universe. We don't 'discover' the laws of physics, we identify them.

EDIT: Upon re-reading this it seems small and pedantic (and potentially incorrect). Carry on.

While I could see a case for mental manipulation of the natural world (consciousness altering subatomic interactions) it is very unlikely that one could simply ignore the laws of physics outside of one's own personal universe/cartoon/movie.
If in your mind there are no physics, then there are no physics. Physics would not effect you. You would be able to surpass physics in anyway possible. Just like if there was no poison in your mind you could be bitten by a poisonus snake, roll over in poison IVI, even manage to catch a cold and you would walk out just fine. Physics is nothing more than what we were forced to bleieve exist, matter of fact it may even be something we created ourselves through false imagination.

Shakyamunison

What is a np hysics?

However, the wall is just as real as you are.

Shakyamunison
If in your mind there are no physics, then there are no physics. Physics would not effect you. You would be able to surpass physics in anyway possible. Just like if there was no poison in your mind you could be bitten by a poisonus snake, roll over in poison IVI, even manage to catch a cold and you would walk out just fine. Physics is nothing more than what we were forced to bleieve exist, matter of fact it may even be something we created ourselves through false imagination.

Your mind is in the universe, therefore it is subject to the laws of physics.

KakashiKun
What is a np hysics?

However, the wall is just as real as you are.
*no physics*

And even if a wall may be there, people in their minds "know" it's not there therefore it isn't. You will litterally see them walk through the wall even if "we" see it there. Nothing in this world is there enless your highly trained to beleive so.

KakashiKun
That doesn't mean you can't change it.

inimalist

Anyway, what on earth do you mean 'use 100% of our minds?

grand mal seizure?

Mindship
You have a case there, but if in your mind, there are np hysics, then just like walls, you will walk right threw it. Physics are nothing more then material that we have discovered. I believe quantum physics would say there's a definite chance you could walk through a wall or turn coal to diamond. But don't bet on it.

Mairuzu
You can do abosulutely anything if you train yourself you beleive so. facepalm

Shakyamunison
*no physics*

And even if a wall may be there, people in their minds "know" it's not there therefore it isn't. You will litterally see them walk through the wall even if "we" see it there. Nothing in this world is there enless your highly trained to beleive so.

Don't act on this. I would hate to read your obituary.

Shakyamunison
That doesn't mean you can't change it.

You would have to have the right equipment.

KakashiKun
facepalm
But you can't do so now as you have let others talk you into thinking otherwise. And you yourself choose to beleive otherwise.

KakashiKun
You would have to have the right equipment.
The only equipment you would need is high self esteem, the thought of knowing what you think is real or not. Your letting science force you to think otherwise. Your accepting it at an extent.

Shakyamunison
The only equipment you would need is high self esteem, the thought of knowing what you think is real or not. Your letting science force you to think otherwise. Your accepting it at an extent.

You are a physical body, and you are limited by that body. People can't live under water, but we can put on the right equipment and live a short time under water. That is reality.

KakashiKun
You are a physical body, and you are limited by that body. People can't live under water, but we can put on the right equipment and live a short time under water. That is reality.
Reality that you can change. You create your own reality. If in your mind you beleive there is no air, you would b able to live under for as long as you want. You fail to understand, you say that because your first sight, or notice that one has died underwater was enough to make you beleive it could happen to you, will in other situations people whom know that water isn't there, will be saying "well how did water get there?"
Science and law has curropted us to think certain ways, such as your responses.

Mairuzu
So, have you yourself unleashed these powers?

Shakyamunison
Reality that you can change. You create your own reality. If in your mind you beleive there is no air, you would b able to live under for as long as you want. You fail to understand, you say that because your first sight, or notice that one has died underwater was enough to make you beleive it could happen to you, will in other situations people whom know that water isn't there, will be saying "well how did water get there?"
Science and law has curropted us to think certain ways, such as your responses.

I understand very clearly. You are wrong. The mind is an amazing thing. You have powers over your own body, but that power does not extend beyond your body. Delusion does not manipulate reality, but it does manipulate your mind.

Symmetric Chaos
I understand very clearly. You are wrong. The mind is an amazing thing. You have powers over your own body, but that power does not extend beyond your body. Delusion does not manipulate reality, but it does manipulate your mind.

Let me rephrase for him. Once we are awakened to Buddahhood there things are possible. Make sense now?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Let me rephrase for him. Once we are awakened to Buddahhood there things are possible. Make sense now?

A Buddha still can't brake the laws of physics. wink

Red Nemesis
A Buddha still can't brake the laws of physics. wink

*break*

inimalist
*break*

maybe he intends to slow them to a gradual stop?

Shakyamunison
*break*

Don't hurt yourself.

Vengeful Koala
This sounds like something I would've subscribed to when I was five. Y'know, when me and my friends used to argue about whose dad would win in a fight (still mine, bitches) and tell tales about the giant men we just beat up with flying Power Ranger kicks.

KakashiKun
You have the power to overcome that manipulation, and the reason why the power doesn't extend the body is simply because you currently don't know it's there. Everyone's body contains an aura, which is thanked by atoms. Whether or not that aura is unleashed or not is up to you. And with that aura, anything is possible.

Red Nemesis
Everyone's body contains an aura, which is thanked by atoms.

I think that this is taking anthropomorphism too far. Srsly.

Can you substantiate or elaborate upon the nature of this 'aura'? Can you provide evidence suggesting its existence?

Can you even tell us why you think the way you do? Did you spend an eternity waiting to walk through a wall? (Quantum Mechanics/What the Bleep Do We Know? FTW)

KakashiKun

I think that this is taking anthropomorphism too far. Srsly.

Can you substantiate or elaborate upon the nature of this 'aura'? Can you provide evidence suggesting its existence?

Can you even tell us why you think the way you do? Did you spend an eternity waiting to walk through a wall? (Quantum Mechanics/What the Bleep Do We Know? FTW)
I did not walk through walls because i already "know" they are there. But you fail to understand that our body's do indeed carry on aura. Stare at a person long enough and you will see a light surround their entire body, and there are many things that aura can so. Such as walk through walls and become immune to posion.

Shakyamunison
You have the power to overcome that manipulation, and the reason why the power doesn't extend the body is simply because you currently don't know it's there. Everyone's body contains an aura, which is thanked by atoms. Whether or not that aura is unleashed or not is up to you. And with that aura, anything is possible.

None of that matters. There is no such thing as magic.

KakashiKun
None of that matters. There is no such thing as magic.
It's not "magic". It's simply one's ability. You make it seem as though it's supernatural, wich it is in most minds, but it actually is indeed, beleive it or not, one's "Natural" ability.

Vengeful Koala
So show us some of your "unleashed" abilities.

KakashiKun
Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
So show us some of your "unleashed" abilities.
I'm already telling you. I'm not yet at that point where i beleive enough to do anything. But if i am to train my mind to do so from here on, your gonna see me flying one day. Literally.

Red Nemesis
I did not walk through walls because i already "know" they are there.
Or because there is matter in the way...

But you fail to understand that our body's do indeed carry on aura.
*bodies* You misused an apostrophe- it isn't needed to pluralize a word.
Prove it.

Stare at a person long enough and you will see a light surround their entire body,
So your worldview is based on an optical illusion? Sounds scary. Did you know that you can grow extra fingers if you bring your two pointers together right in front of your nose?

and there are many things that aura can so.
*do*

You still haven't explained why your metaphysical field (whatever it is) can cause one's body to behave differently from all of the other matter in the universe. Would you like to try that out?

Such as walk through walls and become immune to posion.

So my 'light' will change the way that certain toxins interact with the tissues in my body?

King Kandy
I'm already telling you. I'm not yet at that point where i beleive enough to do anything. But if i am to train my mind to do so from here on, your gonna see me flying one day. Literally.
Do you know ANYONE who has activated these powers?

KakashiKun
Originally posted by King Kandy
Do you know ANYONE who has activated these powers?
I told you, a blind teen, who in his mind there is no site, so he plays video games, skateboards, and goes to school blind.
There is also a man who can taste sound. Literally.
There are people who eat bikes.
And you have heard of the boy who sat in the middle of a street for 3 weeks/months straight, without eating or moving. He get's bit by a snake, people suggest he goes to the hospital, he tells them no, he beleives mother earth will take care of him, which it did, and months later they find he's just find. People beleive he's the reincarnation of Buda. Look it up. It's all true.

KakashiKun

Or because there is matter in the way...

*bodies* You misused an apostrophe- it isn't needed to pluralize a word.
Prove it.

So your worldview is based on an optical illusion? Sounds scary. Did you know that you can grow extra fingers if you bring your two pointers together right in front of your nose?

*do*

You still haven't explained why your metaphysical field (whatever it is) can cause one's body to behave differently from all of the other matter in the universe. Would you like to try that out?

So my 'light' will change the way that certain toxins interact with the tissues in my body?
Ok since your one of those people who has to see to beleive, i want you to do this. On a cloudy day, go outside, and find a small cloud. If you stare at that small cloud long enough, and focus, you will make it dissapear. Your aura does this. And it's a fact.

Red Nemesis
I told you, a blind teen, who in his mind there is no site, so he plays video games, skateboards, and goes to school blind.
High-functioning blind people (I hope that's the right term) don't prove any sort of supernatural or othernatural force: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

There is also a man who can taste sound. Literally.
Synesthesia is a well-documented medical condition.

There are people who eat bikes.
kewl. I guess. This proves what, exactly?

And you have heard of the boy who sat in the middle of a street for 3 weeks/months straight, without eating or moving. He get's bit by a snake, people suggest he goes to the hospital, he tells them no, he beleives mother earth will take care of him, which it did, and months later they find he's just find.
*fine*
You realize that it could be a non-poisonous snake? They do exist, you know. Anyway, proof?

People beleive he's the reincarnation of Buda. Look it up. It's all true.
People believed that the earth was flat, that disease was caused by too much blood, that Jesus...Yahwe... I died for their sins, that the Tooth Fairy takes teeth from under their pillow, and that Allah is great. They also believed that flies appeared spontaneously in meat, that the earth is/was 6000 years old, that Pluto was a planet, that there were four elements, that the atom was a unit of mass, that animals inherited acquired characteristics, that the Sun went 'round the earth and that Odin is gonna kick ass... at an undetermined time in the future.

That they believe it doesn't make it true.

Red Nemesis
Ok since your one of those people who has to see to beleive, i want you to do this. On a cloudy day, go outside, and find a small cloud. If you stare at that small cloud long enough, and focus, you will make it dissapear. Your aura does this. And it's a fact.

Or... the cloud could disperse, it could be absorbed into another cloud, it could rain (and lose its moisture) or any number of things could happen. There would be no reason (even if it did disappear) to assume that it was because I aimed biological sensory equipment at it.

KakashiKun
Or... the cloud could disperse, it could be absorbed into another cloud, it could rain (and lose its moisture) or any number of things could happen. There would be no reason (even if it did disappear) to assume that it was because I aimed biological sensory equipment at it.
I failed to mention that the cloud has to be closer to the ground, basicaly the cloud is about 5 feet away from you, and no iinterfereance from the rain or any other weather will help you. Just try it and you'll see what i'm talking about.
As for the people i mentioned, look it up in an articale. The snake was poisonus by the way. They proved that.

Shakyamunison
It's not "magic". It's simply one's ability. You make it seem as though it's supernatural, wich it is in most minds, but it actually is indeed, beleive it or not, one's "Natural" ability.

If it was ones ability, people would be doing it all the time. They are not...

King Kandy
Clouds will disappear eventually even if you don't focus on them. That's really feeble proof.

Symmetric Chaos
Clouds will disappear eventually even if you don't focus on them. That's really feeble proof.

No, obviously it's proof that someone else was focusing on the cloud with their aura. Or maybe our auras are so powerful that clouds disperse even without us trying!

Anyway what bets do I have about how far into Junior High this so called Messiah is?

Shakyamunison
KakashiKun, let me test you. I have written a word on a piece of paper and I placed it on my computer. Tell me what the word it.

Bicnarok
chalk is the word.

shiv
Its proven there are people who can walk around with a forked stick and pinpoint mineral deposits and their atomic number with no prior knowledge.

There is more to man than is apparent to the naked eye.

inimalist
I'm with Shaky here

lets test something

KakashiKun
If it was ones ability, people would be doing it all the time. They are not...
That is because, Shakyamunison, that people are highly trained to know that they are not able to. And since i already KNOW i'm not phycic i am unable to identify the word on your paper.

inimalist
Anyway what bets do I have about how far into Junior High this so called Messiah is?

unfortunately, there are too many people of all ages who believe this.

going by sheer demographics though... not very?

inimalist
That is because, Shakyamunison, that people are highly trained to know that they are not able to. And since i already KNOW i'm not phycic i am unable to identify the word on your paper.

what powers do you have that any of us may be able to verify?

KakashiKun
Originally posted by inimalist
what powers do you have that any of us may be able to verify?
None. I am too trained at the momment where i'm not sure how to identify each.

inimalist
wow, im shocked that you can't back up anything you say wink

Symmetric Chaos
unfortunately, there are too many people of all ages who believe this.

going by sheer demographics though... not very?

I was adding in the DBZ obsession and poor spelling. Those would seem to drop the age.

KakashiKun
wow, im shocked that you can't back up anything you say wink
I'm telling you, inimalist, that i havn't yet been able to train myself enough to the poitn where i am able to accomplish certain obstacles like walking through a wall. You would understand this if you actually thought about it.

Shakyamunison
I'm telling you, inimalist, that i havn't yet been able to train myself enough to the poitn where i am able to accomplish certain obstacles like walking through a wall. You would understand this if you actually thought about it.

Stop insulting people. Look! you go and train yourself, and when you can to the impossible, then tell everyone.

Good luck with your training, and stay safe.

inimalist

what haven't I thought about?

you claim things are possible. you give me no good reason to believe they are possible. I don't trust you, or your personal experiences, so aside from you saying things, there is no reason to believe you, and I don't believe what you say.

but no, tell me how to think about it, because clearly the human mind and perception are something I have invested little time into

I was adding in the DBZ obsession and poor spelling. Those would seem to drop the age.

touche. 2 to 1 says under 16 then

Shakyamunison
what haven't I thought about?

you claim things are possible. you give me no good reason to believe they are possible. I don't trust you, or your personal experiences, so aside from you saying things, there is no reason to believe you, and I don't believe what you say.

but no, tell me how to think about it, because clearly the human mind and perception are something I have invested little time into

touche. 2 to 1 says under 16 then

His profile says 18.

Mairuzu
You should be focusing on your training more Kakashi, take a break from kmc... for about... 50 years

.. let us know.

Red Nemesis
His profile says 18.

Because you can totally trust what the internet says about itself. no expression

Shakyamunison
Because you can totally trust what the internet says about itself. no expression

That is why I said "His profile says 18" and not "he's 18". big grin

King Kandy
None. I am too trained at the momment where i'm not sure how to identify each.
Who IS able to access these powers? Anyone?

Symmetric Chaos
Who IS able to access these powers? Anyone?

Saiyans, Namekians, Humans . . .

Deja~vu
The mind can do more than we give it credit for. I think you need proper training though.

occultdestroyer
Thoughts about this?
Someone seems to be taking a daily dose of meth.

So if I believe I can fly, I will fly? And if I believe I am "omnipotent", I will virtually become G-SUS incarnate?

Fail thread is PHAIL.

dadudemon
What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

"No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to."

Yes, I edited your your post to match the quote. no expression

KakashiKun
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Someone seems to be taking a daily dose of meth.

So if I believe I can fly, I will fly? And if I believe I am "omnipotent", I will virtually become G-SUS incarnate?

Fail thread is PHAIL.
Your obviously one of those people who don't mind beleiving what others tell you what you can and can't do.

Symmetric Chaos
Your obviously one of those people who don't mind beleiving what others tell you what you can and can't do.

Poetry my friends. Poetic stupidity.

Bicnarok
The movie "The Secret " goes on about this positive thinking theme.

Anyone seen that?

Red Nemesis

Who convinces babies to 'obey' gravity? Who convinces baby rats that being eaten by a snake is fatal?

Symmetric Chaos
Who convinces babies to 'obey' gravity? Who convinces baby rats that being eaten by a snake is fatal?

The Secret Masters, duh.

Red Nemesis
The Secret Masters, duh.

Oh. Now I understand. *walks through wall to find food*

FistOfThe North

is it really though?

then why can what the mind conjours up, meaning law breaking physiscs via imagination or limitless thinking, seem to happen with us practically effortlessly..

I say the mind is apart of another dimension and not apart of the universe or subject to the laws of physics because physics has limits as opposed to the mind, which doesn't.

people, (and trekkies) say space or the universe is the final frontier but I say the mind is by far.

and just as an aside, the physical laws humans abide by in the natural world and universe are only subject to only this universe or the known universe. there are other universes that may have their own laws of physics which may possibly make what we are limited to seem impossible to us. and vise versa..

so any and everything can be possible within the vastness of the cosmos. it's just certain places have certain set limits and laws that are unbreakable while other realms may easily shatter that same unbreakable law and vise versa. not the case with the mind though. it's exempt from these physical laws or any law in the universe or maybe all the universes combined..

cyrex_motem
I believe that the social heirchy in this realm is incompatible with my enlightened mind....
in other words i believe that when i am in public i will melt my brain

KakashiKun
Originally posted by cyrex_motem
I believe that the social heirchy in this realm is incompatible with my enlightened mind....
in other words i believe that when i am in public i will melt my brain
not on Thursdays!!!!

cyrex_motem
not on Thursdays!!!!
You are right on thursday the planets allign to protect my mind with their gravitational pull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.