Silver surfer, Sub-mariner, Thor vs. Captain Marvel, GL(Hal), Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Surfer-current
Namor-wet suit
Thor-classic

vs.

CM- billy before transformation to wizard
GL-current hal j.
WW-diana is allow her lasso, tiara, shiels and sword.

Who wins and why?

fangirl101
Namor is the weakest link.

Mindset
Hal is the weakest link, followed closely by WW.

The Nuul
Namor is the weak link....

Mindset
Sorry, but Namor doesn't care what you think.

xJLxKing
Hal currently holds two powerful rings. Blue and Green. He is too strong

iceman24567
Team two in a stomp.

zeel
Captian marvel vs thor = stalemate unless they go to a fist fight marvel wins. if thor thinks smart and uses the hammer he wins

WonderWoman va namor = WW rips his nuts off.

SS vs Gl= very good fight GL is built to fight guys like the surfer better then marvel and WW.

D_Dude1210
In a 1v1 battle:

Current Surfer would beat the GL.

WW would basically gut, scale and fillet Namor and serve him with lemon and a side of fries.

Classic Thor and CM would stalemate each other. But Classic Thor would win in the long run IMO.

Basically it would come down to Surfer vs WW and the one who wins will help out. And we all know who'd win here.

I think Team 1 6/10 in a 1v1 fight.

I doubt this'd go 1v1 tho. In 3v3 fights we have to consider that each team will use teamwork to win.

WW and CM would speedblitz and Thor and the SS will be the one to take the brunt of the hit. SS will prolly use his powers to amp Thor (making him pretty deadly), Thor would use his hammer to absorb GL's energy, etc.

Still would give a small majority to team 1. SS ability to enhance other ppl's physical characteristics and Thor's ability to absorb energy through Mjolnir gives them a slight advantage vs team 2.

Team 1 6/10

Xzpunisher
team 2

Namor is a non factor here

Captain Marvel is many many many many times more powerful then Thor and is immune to magic

Leaving these 3 to gang up on Surfer

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Captain Marvel is many many many many times more powerful then Thor

I disagree.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I disagree. Because you are correct thumb up

Raoul
team 2. namor's the weak link, imo.

jrodslam
I think if you leave WW weaponless, Namor has very good chances of beating her.

Xzpunisher
team 2

Namor is a non factor here

Captain Marvel is many many many many times more powerful then Thor and is immune to magic

Leaving these 3 to gang up on Surfer

Badabing
Mindset is the weakest link. biscuits Team 2 wins. This may be unintended spite??????

Slaanesh
Current Hal have 2 ring..i think he can hold surfer..

CM can hold Thor long enough until WW beat namor and help him beat Thor...

Then they all gang up on Surfer..Team 2 FTW..

D_Dude1210
Why do we keep thinking that this would be a 1v1 fight? stick out tongue

It's a team fight.

Surfer Amps Thor to well beyond CM levels, Thor absorbs most of the GL energy thru mjolnir and, with his cosmically amped strength, smashes thru the weakened shield in one or two blows. They take a several hits from WW and CM but they can take it (they're two of the most durable characters here). But GL goes down hard.

Namor grabs his pompoms and cheers in the sidelines.

2v2 Thor, SS vs CM and WW is a hard fought win but still a win for Team 1.

Team 2 is obviously more powerful than Team 1 but it's how you use your powers in conjuction with your teammates is what will make you win. Though Team 2 could go smash Team 1 with a decent speed blitz.

It's iffy, but i give team 1 at least 5/10 to 6/10 (very slight majority) in this.

Slaanesh
Hal have the blue ring now..he won't run out of power..

Mekrob
Why did you repeat what you said... when this is only on the first page?

Team two wins anyway.

grimify
T2 10/10...Namor lets his team down.

Thorion
T1 10/10...Wonder Woman lets her team down.

Scuzz2.0
couldnt erase this post so ignore it!

Scuzz2.0
this one to

Scuzz2.0

eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing disgust

this has to be the worst statement i have ever read!

team 1 win 6/10

iceman24567
Lulz at Galens sock being super stupid.

Scuzz2.0
who is galens sock?

The Nuul
You!!!!!!!! evil face mad

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

iceman24567
The Punisher guy he said I should read a Superman comic because I didnt by his bullshit calulations. He said superman is like a million times stronger than Glads, Thor and Huc

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by The Nuul
You!!!!!!!! evil face mad

why? i dont get it! coz im stupid

The Nuul
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
why? i dont get it! coz im stupid

Got you.... laughing

Yeah.....what Ice said.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Punisher guy he said I should read a Superman comic because I didnt by his bullshit calulations. He said superman is like a million times stronger than Glads, Thor and Huc

eek!

snoopdogg
Namor is a bit out of his weight class here.

Enyalus
Team Two pretty easily. And if Thor goes against Hal, its even easier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two pretty easily. And if Thor goes against Hal, its even easier. You think that Hal can take Thor?

Thorion
Originally posted by snoopdogg

No, Wonder Woman is.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thorion
No, Wonder Woman is. Originally posted by snoopdogg

Scuzz2.0
i dont think wonder woman and namor are that far apart powerwise!
with the edge going to ww of course!

iceman24567
lulz

Thorion

I simply objected to you saying team one had a member out of their depth when team two has exactly the same.

snoopdogg
I simply objected to you saying team one had a member out of their depth when team two has exactly the same. WW>>Namor.

Team DC's weakest link would defeat Marvel's weakest link rather soundly.

Thorion
WW>>Namor.

Team DC's weakest link would defeat Marvel's weakest link rather soundly.

Wrong.

snoopdogg
Wrong. The dials go to 11 where Diana comes from.

quanchi112
The dials go to 11 where Diana comes from. That was just a comment from Supes. Glads has knocked the shit out of Thor as well.

Thorion
Originally posted by quanchi112
That was just a comment from Supes. Glads has knocked the shit out of Thor as well.

Gladiator gets embarassed every time he steps out of the little leagues.

snoopdogg
That was just a comment from Supes. Glads has knocked the shit out of Thor as well. Supes was telling it how it is. It was also later stated that the heroes are less powerful in the MU than the DCU wasn't it?

iceman24567
The dials go to 11 where Diana comes from. This is true as it was stated on panel thumb up

quanchi112
Gladiator gets embarassed every time he steps out of the little leagues. How so? When did it state that? The magic was more chaotic in the dcu but tell me exactly where it states this in the comic.

quanchi112
This is true as it was stated on panel thumb up That comment has nothing to do with WW.

quanchi112
Supes was telling it how it is. It was also later stated that the heroes are less powerful in the MU than the DCU wasn't it? Where?

Thorion
Where it states what?

snoopdogg
Where? JLA/Avengers I thought.

Enyalus
You think that Hal can take Thor?

Current Thor? Hell no. Classic Thor? Yep.

Especially Current Hal, who has the Emerald Ring to amp his Blue Ring...

fangirl101
Anyone who thinks namor is anywhere near diana is a seriously biased troll. She is way faster than he is. She is waay stronger. More durable. And she has um I don't know like magic weapons that would pwn him.

quanchi112
Where it states what? I respondin to you and snoopdog in the same one. I thought I clicked the quote button but I didn't.Originally posted by snoopdogg
JLA/Avengers I thought. It didn't say they were more powerful it said the chaos magic was much more unstable and what not, but the comment had nothing to do with the heroes' powers.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Anyone who thinks namor is anywhere near diana is a seriously biased bafoon. She is way faster than he is. She is waay stronger. More durable. And she has um I don't know like magiv weapons that would pwn him.

She could be allergic to fish. wink

quanchi112
Current Thor? Hell no. Classic Thor? Yep.

Especially Current Hal, who has the Emerald Ring to amp his Blue Ring... If Thor goes balls to the wall he pwns the Surfer like a child along with Warlock as his backup.

quanchi112
Anyone who thinks namor is anywhere near diana is a seriously biased bafoon. She is way faster than he is. She is waay stronger. More durable. And she has um I don't know like magiv weapons that would pwn him. Namor can hang in there with Hulk who is leagues above Diana in terms of strength and physicality.

Enyalus
If Thor goes balls to the wall he pwns the Surfer like a child along with Warlock as his backup.

stick out tongue If Surfer goes balls to the wall he pwns virtually anything. stick out tongue Including killing off entire planets by evolving it past habitability. Ha.

Thorion
Anyone who thinks namor is anywhere near diana is a seriously biased troll. She is way faster than he is. She is waay stronger. More durable. And she has um I don't know like magic weapons that would pwn him.

Wrong, again.

quanchi112
stick out tongue If Surfer goes balls to the wall he pwns virtually anything. stick out tongue Including killing off entire planets by evolving it past habitability. Ha. Surfer went balls to the wall against Thor and got wrecked. Now, I'll grant you he lost due to his pacifist behavior and that if went exiles mode he would win, but he doesn't have it in him.

snoopdogg
Namor can hang in there with Hulk who is leagues above Diana in terms of strength and physicality. The only wins Namor has over Hulk were when they fought in the water. Hulk looses mobility in the water and Namor gains it. Not really fair.

Aquaman stated that the Marvel heroes seem less powerful. Even after fighting them.

quanchi112
The only wins Namor has over Hulk were when they fought in the water. Hulk looses mobility in the water and Namor gains it. Not really fair.

Aquaman stated that the Marvel heroes seem less powerful. Even after fighting them. So if Aquaman states it that makes it true. sad Have a scan.

Namor can hang with the Hulk and throw down with him while WW would have to rely on her skill to have chance. Physically Namor is above WW imo.

iceman24567
Aquaman is a wanker erm

Thorion
Aquaman?

You're going off of character statements from Aquaman?

Your premises were flawed from the start, but I'm interested to see where you go with this. No doubt it'll be dumb.

snoopdogg
Aquaman is a wanker erm Well, a wanker called the Marvel heroes a bunch or p*ssies, even after fighting them.

The Nuul

Namor can hang with the Hulk and throw down with him while WW would have to rely on her skill to have chance. Physically Namor is above WW imo.

sick What the f**k?

iceman24567
Nevermind Thorion is a wanker erm

snoopdogg
Nevermind Thorion is a wanker erm That's more appropriate.

Thorion
Reported. I doubt the moderation will tolerate personal attacks of that calibre.

snoopdogg
Aquaman?

You're going off of character statements from Aquaman?

Your premises were flawed from the start, but I'm interested to see where you go with this. No doubt it'll be dumb. Originally posted by Thorion
Reported. I doubt the moderation will tolerate personal attacks of that calibre.
Report yourself while you're at it.

quanchi112
Well, a wanker called the Marvel heroes a bunch or p*ssies, even after fighting them. Where is the scan? Superman called Thor the toughest opponent he had faced. laughing out loud

Superman's word shits all over that guy from under the sea.Originally posted by The Nuul
sick What the f**k? Tis true.

iceman24567
It's worth getting warned over you are easily the most annoying troll next to Galen 2 of course.

iceman24567
That's more appropriate. Happy Dance

Thorion
Report yourself while you're at it.

No doubt your argument will be dumb.

You see, the difference is that mine wasn't an ad-hominem attack. I'm just a better class of person than you are. Nothing to get worked up abou.t

Thorion
It's worth getting warned over you are easily the most annoying troll next to Galen 2 of course.

I don't give much credence to baseless accusations.

iceman24567

You see, the difference is that mine wasn't an ad-hominem attack. I'm just a better class of person than you are. Nothing to get worked up abou.t Reported for being a shitty human being wink

snoopdogg

You see, the difference is that mine wasn't an ad-hominem attack. I'm just a better class of person than you are. Nothing to get worked up abou.t I've never called your argument dumb, but you call mine dumb then say you're a better class person than I am?

Nice.

fangirl101

Enyalus

Seriously? Xpolsive and h1 aren't?

Thorion
I've never called your argument dumb, but you call mine dumb then say you're a better class person than I am?

Nice.

Yes.

It makes perfect sense.

Naija boy
Seriously? Xpolsive and h1 aren't?

Dont U mean Xzpunisher?

iceman24567
Seriously? Xpolsive and h1 aren't? h1 isn't that bad

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Dont U mean Xzpunisher?

Yeah. I do. I Just kinda glanced at the name and rolled my eyes.

iceman24567
Yeah. I do. I Just kinda glanced at the name and rolled my eyes. He gave me a headache at 2 am in the morning roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scuzz2.0

i still think that WW would come out on top but Namor would make her really work for it imo

Enyalus
He gave me a headache at 2 am in the morning roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh. I had one of those, too. But it was from the vodka...and now I'm really tired at work and its not cool.

iceman24567
Oh. I had one of those, too. But it was from the vodka...and now I'm really tired at work and its not cool. Vodka is always good i only drink on the weekends you should try the same eek!

quanchi112
h1 isn't that bad Yes, he is. He thinks that the flash can beat Lt.

Badabing
Thorion gets another warning for trolling.

Thorion
Justify it.

I'd like some amusement.

quanchi112
Justify it.

I'd like some amusement. Chill out partner. You are going to catch a temp ban.

Naija boy
Yes, he is. He thinks that the flash can beat Lt.

Via the SPEEDBLITZ!!!

iceman24567
Justify it.

I'd like some amusement. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Via the SPEEDBLITZ!!! H1 was right speed kills even the judge of the multiverse. He was right all along.

Badabing
Justify it.

I'd like some amusement. Your posting today justifies my warning. wink

Also:
Originally posted by Badabing
Moderators

Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

KMC Guidelines & Forum Rules
Any comments or questions can be asked via PM. I'd hate you to get another warning. erm

Now, everyone back to the topic. Thanks.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Your posting today justifies my warning. wink

Also:

Any comments or questions can be asked via PM. I'd hate you to get another warning. erm

Now, everyone back to the topic. Thanks. You are very welcome have a nice day dear sir big grin

Thorion
I like how you didn't even attempt to answer my question.

Fine, I await my PM. I'm assuming I'll get one, otherwise I'd have to conclude that it was based on nothing.

Badabing
I like how you didn't even attempt to answer my question.

Fine, I await my PM. I'm assuming I'll get one, otherwise I'd have to conclude that it was based on nothing. Oh, you misunderstand. Any questions you have to ask me can be addressed by way of a PM. I received no PM.

Any more questions or arguing with me will be considered spam and will result in another warning. Thanks.

Mindset
I've never called your argument dumb, but you call mine dumb then say you're a better class person than I am?

Nice. Well to be fair, your argument was dumb.

Also, JLA/Avengers is non canon as far as we are concerned.

Look at the new rules.

lawest9
Gladiator gets embarassed every time he steps out of the little leagues. Yeah, he does frequently get his tail handed to him by marvels top tiers.

Mindship
I think team 2 wins. WW takes Namor out on her way to helping CM/GL.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Well to be fair, your argument was dumb.

Also, JLA/Avengers is non canon as far as we are concerned.

Look at the new rules. Well to be fair you're a f*cking moron. erm

iceman24567
Lulz

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
Yeah, he does frequently get his tail handed to him by marvels top tiers. Like who? I'd like for someone to answer me.

Mindset
Well to be fair you're a f*cking moron. erm And yet, I'm still able to make more intelligent posts.

Yay me. smile

iceman24567
And yet, I'm still able to make more intelligent posts.

Yay me. smile It only took you a couple hours to come up with such an intelligent post yay you Happy Dance

Mindset
It only took you a couple hours to come up with such an intelligent post yay you Happy Dance Or I didn't even see this thread until Quan just now posted. thumb up

iceman24567
Or I didn't even see this thread until Quan just now posted. thumb up Or you just thought of a half decent post to counter snoop owning thumb up

Mindset
Or you just thought of a half decent post to counter snoop owning thumb up Or I could enjoy dickriding snoop, no, that's you. thumb up

iceman24567
Or I could enjoy dickriding snoop, no, that's you. thumb up Yeah my hole hurts i rather watch Lebron win his game so i can laugh at Kobe's loss to the bloody Nuggets.

Mindset
Lebron lost to the Rockets erm

quanchi112
Yeah my hole hurts i rather watch Lebron win his game so i can laugh at Kobe's loss to the bloody Nuggets. Are you from ohio or something?

iceman24567
Lebron lost to the Rockets erm Yeah but they have been playing good without TMac which doesn't surprise me for some reason.

snoopdogg
Hal is the weakest link, followed closely by WW.

Sorry, but Namor doesn't care what you think.

And yet, I'm still able to make more intelligent posts.

Yay me. smile

Enyalus
If wit could be quantified and packaged as food, it would only take a few of Mindset's posts to end starvation and famine in Africa.

And that's the story of how Mindset and Angelina Jolie became romantically involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.