Who would have the physical strength?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Who would have the physical strength to rip Cap's shield clean in half....as cleanly as a normal person would do to a piece of paper?

1. Superman
2. WWH
3. Gladiator
4. Darkseid
5. Thanos
6. SMP
7. Mangog
8. Pre-Crisis Mongul
9. Pre-Crisis Supes
10. Classic Validus
11. Omega(that one-shotted Mon-El)
12. Galactus
13 He-Man
14. Anyone Else?

Knowsbleed33
Herbie Popnecker.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Herbie Popnecker.

well, besides him!!!

h1a8
I can. I just rip my comic page in half.

Seriously, no one can. This is a silly question though since this is clearly known by all.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by h1a8
I can. I just rip my comic page in half.

Seriously, no one can. This is a silly question though since this is clearly known by all.

I'm sure someone can do it...it's just never been tried.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Who would have the physical strength to rip Cap's shield clean in half....as cleanly as a normal person would do to a piece of paper?

1. Superman
2. WWH
3. Gladiator
4. Darkseid
5. Thanos
6. SMP
7. Mangog
8. Pre-Crisis Mongul
9. Pre-Crisis Supes
10. Classic Validus
12. Galactus
13 Anyone else? what's at stake? shifty

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what's at stake? shifty

lol...the fate of the omniverse

psycho gundam
that's a little impersonal, only superman and maybe galactus care about stuff like that. i don't see validus' dumbass getting worked up about something that large, he'd just grunt or something.

how about their loved one's soul is trapped inside it and the only way to get it back is to tear it apart? *shrugs*

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little impersonal, only superman and maybe galactus care about stuff like that. i don't see validus' dumbass getting worked up about something that large, he'd just grunt or something.

how about their loved one's soul is trapped inside it and the only way to get it back is to tear it apart? *shrugs*

Ok...at stake is their very own existence. If they fail to rip it in half....the TOAA/Presence erases them from existence.

SoulDevourer

1. Superman
2. WWH
3. Gladiator
4. Darkseid
5. Thanos
6. SMP
7. Mangog
8. Pre-Crisis Mongul
9. Pre-Crisis Supes
10. Classic Validus
12. Galactus
13 He-Man
14. Anyone Else? Galactus (without too much dificulty)
WWH IF hes angry enough (that means really really really angry)
maybe Mangog
pre-crisis Supe (he could take out a bunch of planets by sneezing right?)

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Herbie Popnecker. hes gonna need very special lolipop for that :/

h1a8
This is crazy, no one is going to tear the shield like its paper without tampering with its molecular structure.

No one at all.
Shield wins.

Tattoos N Scars
This is crazy, no one is going to tear the shield like its paper without tampering with its molecular structure.

No one at all.
Shield wins.

Even the Tribunal?

KingD19
Actually, Vibranium can only take so much abuse before it blows up.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Vibranium can only take so much abuse before it blows up. Caps shield isn't just vibranium.

KingD19
I know, just saying.

Spire
PC Supes with super shield ripping.

occultdestroyer
Galactus
The Celestials
Eternity-level abstracts and higher

vlaaad12345
Omega should be able to do it.

Jack Daniels
Galactus wouldnt bother...he would just kill cap and make it a trophy...lol..supermanprime would never unless evil wielded it...anyone magical could figure out something but thats not exactly physical strength so that rules out thor by calling on magic (non science) but Im guessing there are several in the rpg strength guides that could prove to do it..superman included I guessing..I didnt look it up but Ive skimmed through it a couple times and there are some that could

wolverex84
i don't think anyone should be able to break the shield.. its the strongest material in comics.. they will need alot more than physical strength to pull this off...

AlmightyKfish
Galactus. Indestrutable doesn't mean much to abstracts.

PC Supes. Because PC Supes > Logic.

Vally Doosh
Kyle Rayner

h1a8
Even the Tribunal?

He isn't physical.

SoulDevourer
He isn't physical. he can make himself physical if he wants to no expression

kgkg
He isn't physical. What the f**k?

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Galactus
The Celestials
Eternity-level abstracts and higher

Cool. So Gladiator can do it. I agree.

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Galactus wouldnt bother...he would just kill cap and make it a trophy...lol..supermanprime would never unless evil wielded it...anyone magical could figure out something but thats not exactly physical strength so that rules out thor by calling on magic (non science) but Im guessing there are several in the rpg strength guides that could prove to do it..superman included I guessing..I didnt look it up but Ive skimmed through it a couple times and there are some that could

...I want your sig.

xJLxKing
Pc Superman

Philosophía
Anyone from 8 downwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.