Wonder Woman VS the Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
No super-speed, WW doesn't have her sword, armor, shield, etc. The Wrecking Crew have the power-ups Tanaraq gave them when the Wrecker alone owned BRB. Their goal? To rape Wonder Woman into eternal submission and put her back in her place. Wonder Woman's motivation to win (which may be lessened by being over 30 and never having been touched by a man)? If the Wrecking Crew wins, they will proceed to rape all of Paradise Island. These guys are tired of hearing WW's feminazi pseudoscientific bullshit and have decided to teach women a lesson about respect once and for all. Also, the Wrecking Crew has help from their old buddy, the Rapeman.

Either Wonder Woman succeeds or...IT'S RRRAPIN' TIME!!!

Nihilist

Juk3n
OP has issues

srsly dude

Spire
lol

spetznaz
Sad!

The Pict
Originally posted by UKR
No super-speed, WW doesn't have her sword, armor, shield, etc. The Wrecking Crew have the power-ups Tanaraq gave them when the Wrecker alone owned BRB. Their goal? To rape Wonder Woman into eternal submission and put her back in her place. Wonder Woman's motivation to win (which may be lessened by being over 30 and never having been touched by a man)? If the Wrecking Crew wins, they will proceed to rape all of Paradise Island. These guys are tired of hearing WW's feminazi pseudoscientific bullshit and have decided to teach women a lesson about respect once and for all. Also, the Wrecking Crew has help from their old buddy, the Rapeman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBdLFt5H1I

facepalm

gogogadgetgo
blink wtf?

spetznaz
Either an immature sot who thinks rape is funny, or some despicable turd we'll be reading about in the crime section of the local paper some time in the future.

Thus, either a stupid childish turd, or a stupid criminal turd.

Stinks both ways.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Juk3n
OP has issues

srsly dude

He's been reported and not just by me, I'm sure. I guess if you feel you have no control or ability to relate to women in real life, you degrade a comic book character to prove your manliness. laughing

Raoul
Originally posted by UKR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBdLFt5H1I

You're officially warned.

That's pretty disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.