NEW KRAM3R VIDEO: Dating!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Was a bit bored. smile

4wNfKOsOC9g

MIŠT
Kram3r penis crylaugh

Ax3l
God damn that Grant, indeed.

AbnormalButSane
Reminds me of my cousins. hmm

RogerRamjet
reminds me of ABS on a regular friday night! miffed

Selphie
I'm too old for Kram3r. erm

I think I'll go kill myself now.

Ax3l
Bump for epicness.

dadudemon
Damn you and your willingness to pull your pants down. no expression

Mairuzu
inb4 rj

Barker
What just happened

GCG
Originally posted by Barker
What just happened

several members of this beloved community came in their pants.

Rogue Jedi
Not a bad Texas accent. You need to drawl a bit more and use the word "aint", make it more believable. You nailed the "y'alls", though.

Kram3r
reckon.

Rogue Jedi
And the word "Pard"....Call your friends "Pard." "Well how ya'll doin' Pard?"..."Dem's some mighty big bewbz, Pard."

Barker
Imma start using "Guv'ner" meself, as in, you know, "Steamer! Look out, Guv'ner! Bang over'ead! Lay down quick!"

Rogue Jedi
Ya yellah bellied sapsuckah haermm

Barker
In:Aviate's name was chosen when the four original band members each put two letters down on a piece of paper, and they rearranged the two letter combinations into what is now unarguably the most recognized name in the music industry today.

Slay
Originally posted by Barker
In:Aviate's name was chosen when the four original band members each put two letters down on a piece of paper, and they rearranged the two letter combinations into what is now unarguably the most recognized name in the music industry today.
Who are In:Aviate?

dadudemon
In all honesty, Kramer's video was at the very least, entertaining.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And the word "Pard"....Call your friends "Pard." "Well how ya'll doin' Pard?"..."Dem's some mighty big bewbz, Pard."

laughing laughing laughing

I didn't expect that to happen. laughing

Yeah, I was impressed with his southern american accent. He started to lose it at the parts he go excited, but overall, he did pretty good considering he had to work through an Aussie accent.

you get thorns
Originally posted by dadudemon

Yeah, I was impressed with his southern american accent. He started to lose it at the parts he go excited, but overall, he did pretty good considering he had to work through an Aussie accent.

WWEDD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Yeah, I was impressed with his southern american accent. He started to lose it at the parts he go excited, but overall, he did pretty good considering he had to work through an Aussie accent. I noticed that, he went from Texan to drunken Japanese businessman.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Batman belt-buckle=win crylaugh

Kram3r
I'm glad you think that was an overall good accent because it has half-arsed on purpose for stupidity.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm glad you think that was an overall good accent because it has half-arsed on purpose for stupidity.

I am serious when I say that I'm going to post a Kramer parody video. I'll try my very best to mimic that aussie accent of yours.....but if I fail horribly, I fully expect you to bust my balls. big grin

Mairuzu
and ill continue to post more weed videos no one cares about

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
and ill continue to post more weed videos no one cares about

Nah. I watch them.

Rogue Jedi
I'm glad you think that was an overall good accent because it has half-arsed on purpose for stupidity. Noooooooooooooooooooo really?

Naz
no expression After watching that I feel significantly less clean.

Kram3r
Noooooooooooooooooooo really?

Oh sarcasm, that's new.

Rogue Jedi
Oh sarcasm, that's new. New kids on the block, New Jack city, New York Yankees!!! eek!

dadudemon
New kids on the block, New Jack city, New York Yankees!!! eek!

laughing WTF?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/Drugs.jpg

shifty

Toku King
One million views.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.