Sentry, Thor, Silver Surfer vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, GL Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
this is current Thor and Surfer! fight on an unpopulated planet!
no BFR and no prep, but they are aware of the others powers!

who wins?

Raoul
Team 2. Sentry isnt above any of team 2 imo, and they have a man extra.

Scuzz2.0
i gave team 2 an extra man because thor has ''Thorforce'' and the surfer is supercharged! thor and surfer are more powerful than anyone on tean 2 imo! but if you think it is unfair i could take away Sentry's nuts factor!

Slaanesh
team 1 FTW..

Raoul
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
i gave team 2 an extra man because thor has ''Thorforce'' and the surfer is supercharged! thor and surfer are more powerful than anyone on tean 2 imo! but if you think it is unfair i could take away Sentry's nuts factor!

what about surfer is supercharged?

Scuzz2.0
he had an upgrade after annihilation

Raoul
he had an upgrade after annihilation

oh, that.

yeah, my opinion is the same.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Raoul

yeah, my opinion is the same.

Why?

Raoul
Why?

for the original reasons i stated. sentry is arguably the weakest on the field, and with his team already worse off numbers wise, it's a mountain to climb.

D_Dude1210
4 on 3 no fair.

Take away GL from team2 and it should be fair.

Lord Feron
IDk if this was established in fights but. Can we allow void in since Sentry is also the void? Or we sticking to strictly to Sentry "good guy" persona? If MM tries to mind rape he would probable accidentally let loose the void so... thats what i'm thinking.

Anyway I don't think Sentry is the weakest on the field especially if he is fighting to his best. He would be on par with WW or the GL and give SM a fight. IMO MM would be his ideal opponent in this match.

Superman is no match of SS due to exploitation of weakness. It could be said that it is a even fight since supes can be taken out rather quickly. Making it a 3 on 3.

This is a very close match imo.

manx422
team 2
MM is what tips the scales along with extra man advantage
i see sentry turning on his own team courtesy MM

The Nuul
Sentry is weak link.

Naija boy
TEam 1. Current thor is above herald level and surfer could take superman out fairly quickly.

D_Dude1210
I would love to see a SS vs Supes comics. But I bet they'd just job SS to Supes cuz Supes is more popular. sad

Anyway, Sentry is the weak link, this is more 2v4 than it is 3v4. sad

Switch Sentry with full confidence Gladiator and you've got a fight!

manx422
THIS can be 2vs 5 if MM plays it smart

Naija boy
I think sentry is being undermined here. At his WWH levels he can give anyone in team two a good fight.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by manx422
THIS can be 2vs 5 if MM plays it smart

If MM plays his card wroung it will be a 6v1

Scuzz2.0
i will make this sentry not being afraid to let go and not crazy! he is fuly focused and will do anything it takes to win!

manx422
who will be the unlucky person
please tell

Naija boy
i will make this sentry not being afraid to let go and not crazy! he is fuly focused and will do anything it takes to win!

Question: Why do you put exclamation marks at the end of all your posts? stick out tongue

Enyalus
MM shapeshifts into the Void...makes Sentry BFR himself.

You guys've read Secret Invasion, right?

Team Two.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus

Team Two.

True thats a pretty good strategy. But would MM know about the void from the common knowledge rule?

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Naija boy
Question: Why do you put exclamation marks at the end of all your posts? stick out tongue

dunno, makes things more dramatic!!

manx422
SENTRY will still attack his team bcoz MM will confuse him with illusions

Scuzz2.0

Team Two.

that wouldnt work coz this is sentry without the crazies. like i said before, fully focused and willing to do what it takes!

manx422
still team 2

Scuzz2.0
if you think team 2 wins, who is it that takes out thor? and who takes out surfer? i am surprised this is so one sided considering the power lvl of team one!

manx422
SM N WW take THOR
GL N MM take SS

DarkOdin
who will be the unlucky person
please tell

If MM mess with Sentry and the void comes out it would be 6 verus the void as he wouldn,t care which side he was on

Raoul
SM N WW take THOR
GL N MM take SS

that'd do it.

Scuzz2.0
sentry could at least hold someone off for a while! and imo he could take out wonder woman!

Naija boy
SM N WW take THOR
GL N MM take SS

What happened to sentry?

Raoul
What happened to sentry?

he's already been ktfo stick out tongue

Naija boy
Meh. By my calculations Thor is stronger than superman by
6.36E23tons/1.36E8tons = 4.68E15 times .This is 4680000000000000 times more. Hence superman and wonderwoman get oneshotted b4 they get the chance to knock out sentry. smart

Thorion
Wonder Woman is essentially a non-factor.

Thorion
sentry could at least hold someone off for a while! and imo he could take out wonder woman!

What are you talking about?

Sentry would absolutely dominate Wonder Woman.

Scuzz2.0
i said he could take her!

Thorion
You said he could "hold her off".

Bouboumaster
Sentry a weak link!?

I say team one, because Sups would be in trouble with Surfer.
And Wonder Woman is the weak link.

tdawg14
WW is the weak link in this fight. And team 1 takes this. Sentry is better than he is given credit for on this site and SS and Thor are way too powerful. Team 1 wins

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Thorion
You said he could "hold her off".

i said he could hold any of the rest off but he could take her out!

bbrem123
yea this is crazy...there is no way sentry is the weak link...he can hang with everybody on team two

ill give to team one...thor and surfer is to much for them

The Nuul
MM will so screw up Sentrys head.

iceman24567
Sentry is the weak link in so many ways team one wins a vast majority.

bbrem123
idk cant sentry rest it...this is sentry mentally stable...and from what i have seen when he has it all together hes a force to be reckon with

bbrem123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sentry is the weak link in so many ways team one wins a vast majority.

how so?

The Nuul
Originally posted by bbrem123
how so?

Has a very weak mental state for starters...MM will mind rape his ass.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by The Nuul
Has a very weak mental state for starters...MM will mind rape his ass.

this is him without his mental weakness

iceman24567
Against the Hulk maybe but team two doesnt rely on strength alone his current levels suck Wonder Woman would eat him alive.

Enyalus
True thats a pretty good strategy. But would MM know about the void from the common knowledge rule?

Telepathy. Mind you, I'm not suggesting MM mindrapes him. But I am suggesting he'd be able to do a very basic psionic probe.

Thorion
No she wouldn't. She'd lose. She's a tier below everybody else here and contributes absolutely nothing to the battle.

MM's mental powers are also of no importance. It essentially boils down to the fact that Thor beats any Green Lantern with ease, Surfer is Super Man's perfect foil and Sentry sans mental weakness is a brick far superior to J'onn.

Team one win. Easily.

The Nuul
this is him without his mental weakness

It didnt say that in the OP.

Cant change it 3 pages later.

iceman24567
this is him without his mental weakness Even without his mental weakness he is peer barely peers with the rest strength wise his durability is ok but it won't matter when fighting people better than you in almost everyway

Thorion
Haha.

"peers barely peers". Genius.

Thorion
Originally posted by The Nuul
It didnt say that in the OP.

Cant change it 3 pages later.

Why not?

Scuzz2.0
i didnt change it 3 pages later i changed it close to the start!

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

The Nuul
i didnt change it 3 pages later i changed it close to the start!

Ok, saw it.

Sasaraixx

Haha. smile

For me, this battle hinges on how fast Team 2 can take out Sentry. 4 on 2 is the only way the DC heroes can win.

Thorion's claim that WW is a non-factor is ridiculous. Anyone on team 2 can take down Sentry. They have to do it quickly however. I think MM would probably be the best person for the job. He'd have to take him down before SS takes out Hal, assuming WW & Supes v Thor and Hal & MM v SS.

It's conceivable that the Team could win, but it would take some pretty stellar team work and very intelligent fighting. That's a lot to ask . . .

fangirl101
Hal and Superman can take Surfer out very Quickly.

Wondy can hold Thor. She's faced tougher skyfather's than thor. To suggest she's the weakest on the field is dumb. Shall I post her numerous sky father owning battles?

Sentry is whipped like a step child by martian manhunter's superior stat's, mind, speed, and telepathy.

Naija boy
Wonderwoman cant hold current thor at all. Surfer can take superman pretty easily. also it seems kyle is vulnerable to molecular/energy manipulation (as seen against energy supes). So he is also in trouble against surfer.

Harbinger
Sentry really hurts Team One, IMO; MM can mind rape Bob FTW there. Then, it's four on two. Surfer can take Supes, but Clark is putting up a fight. Thor may be the strongest character on the field, but he isn't taking on multiple mid/high heralds on his own and winning.

Team two 8/10 because of this.

EDIT: Didn't notice the OP's second post.

Still taking team two, though; Sentry with no mental weakness is strong, but not Supes level. Either MM or Wondy could hold or beat him straight up. He puts up a fight against either, though. Unfortunately, that still leaves team one at a number disadvantage. Kyle is a potential weak link, but only if Surfer goes after him first (which I don't think he'd do with Supes on the field)

Still rolling with team two 7/10.

Kris Blaze
Team 1, fairly easily.

bbrem123
y does everybody think sentry hurts team 1?...and how the hell does he get mind raped...not seeing this happen

zeel
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I would love to see a SS vs Supes comics. But I bet they'd just job SS to Supes cuz Supes is more popular. sad

Anyway, Sentry is the weak link, this is more 2v4 than it is 3v4. sad

Switch Sentry with full confidence Gladiator and you've got a fight!

That is exactly what they would do. IN the cross over when thor fought captian marvel, thor fought smart exploited billy's weakness and was using his hammer most the time. When he fought supes, his brain turned off and it turned to a fist fight. Poor writing. But predictable.

Serious Impact
I'm just curious how Sentry is the weak link here? Especially if it was later determined that he didn't have his mental limitations.

This is the same Sentry that took Attuma's head off without breaking stride, didn't even budge from a direct attack from Terrax, then proceeded to crush his hand before taking the axe and breaking it without any effort at all, isn't it? Terrax is a Herald, and a damn powerful one at that and he didn't stand a chance against Sentry.

Sentry also went toe to toe with WWHulk only minutes after WWHulk destroyed the Silver Surfer.

Again, I don't see how he's the weak link here. If anything, he's the star player.

I give this to team 1.
Team 2 might be able to pull it off if MM was successful in controlling someone from team 1, otherwise, team 1.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Serious Impact
I'm just curious how Sentry is the weak link here? Especially if it was later determined that he didn't have his mental limitations.

This is the same Sentry that took Attuma's head off without breaking stride, didn't even budge from a direct attack from Terrax, then proceeded to crush his hand before taking the axe and breaking it without any effort at all, isn't it? Terrax is a Herald, and a damn powerful one at that and he didn't stand a chance against Sentry.

Sentry also went toe to toe with WWHulk only minutes after WWHulk destroyed the Silver Surfer.

Again, I don't see how he's the weak link here. If anything, he's the star player.

I give this to team 1.
Team 2 might be able to pull it off if MM was successful in controlling someone from team 1, otherwise, team 1.

lolol, let's deal with this.

- Attuma is barely a high meta. He's irrelevant.
- Yeah, countless people have laid Terrax low, shall I name them all? It took Thor one hit.
- Terrax is probably the weaker of the heralds, not counting Nova. He's not "powerful at that" compared the heralds who can actually fight.
- Minutes after he "destroyed" the surfer? hahahahahhahahahahaha

First of all, it was months after he initially fought the Surfer in Planet Hulk. Those are even different stories and years differ one the from other. Second, the surfer was equipped with an obedience disk that restricted his power cosmic/he was weakened due to the place they fought. Third, he beat most of them and then STOPPED fighting in order to thank the Hulk. That's when Hulk first attacked.

Mindset

I'm pretty sure you dreamed this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How is Sentry the weakest link here?

That makes absolutely no sense. Sentry at his best would most beat Wonder Woman and certainly give Superman a run for his money. He could stalemate Clark for a somewhat prolonged period. Sentry isn't the weakest link here, and without his own mental problems, his mental abilities are vast. John is not mind raping him. He can hold his own against anyone from team 2 for a time.

Anyways, I give this to team 1.

Silver Surfer can defeat Superman rather swiftly, and Thor is just too much for team 2 in my opinion, especially with their strongest member in danger of being defeated so early in the fight.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How is Sentry the weakest link here?

That makes absolutely no sense. Sentry at his best would most beat Wonder Woman and certainly give Superman a run for his money. He could stalemate Clark for a somewhat prolonged period. Sentry isn't the weakest link here, and without his own mental problems, his mental abilities are vast. John is not mind raping him. He can hold his own against anyone from team 2 for a time.

Anyways, I give this to team 1.

Silver Surfer can defeat Superman rather swiftly, and Thor is just to much for team 2.

Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Serious Impact I'm just curious how Sentry is the weak link here? Especially if it was later determined that he didn't have his mental limitations.

I give this to team 1.

Sentry never destroyed Silver Surfer.

Where are you getting this from?

Thorion
Team one, obviously.

Thor beats any GL, 9-10/10 due to Mjolnir. Surfer easily disposes of Superman by capitalizing on his weaknesses, and Sentry wrecks WW and MM.

Team one, 9/10.

Thorion
I like how people are saying Sentry is a weak link when on the other team there's a character who's been tossed around by street levellers and another who routinely struggles with Gorilla Grodd.

Serious Impact
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lolol, let's deal with this.

- Attuma is barely a high meta. He's irrelevant.
- Yeah, countless people have laid Terrax low, shall I name them all? It took Thor one hit.
- Terrax is probably the weaker of the heralds, not counting Nova. He's not "powerful at that" compared the heralds who can actually fight.
- Minutes after he "destroyed" the surfer? hahahahahhahahahahaha

First of all, it was months after he initially fought the Surfer in Planet Hulk. Those are even different stories and years differ one the from other. Second, the surfer was equipped with an obedience disk that restricted his power cosmic/he was weakened due to the place they fought. Third, he beat most of them and then STOPPED fighting in order to thank the Hulk. That's when Hulk first attacked.

Sorry about about the memory fart there. You are, of course, right about the timing. I was looking at links and at my comics and combined the time lines in my head...my bad.

I know Terrax isn't the strongest Herald (although, I was looking at his Role Playing stats, not his comic book feats for this one and he holds up very well on paper, if not in feats). Nevertheless, while others may have defeated him, I can't recall anyone, short of Galactus, doing it with such ease.

Furthermore, Sentry still fought Toe to Toe with WWHulk and that alone, IMHO, doesn't make him a second stringer in this fight.

This is just my opinion, so I still give it to team 1.

Kris Blaze
Sorry about about the memory fart there. You are, of course, right about the timing. I was looking at links and at my comics and combined the time lines in my head...my bad.

I know Terrax isn't the strongest Herald (although, I was looking at his Role Playing stats, not his comic book feats for this one and he holds up very well on paper, if not in feats). Nevertheless, while others may have defeated him, I can't recall anyone, short of Galactus, doing it with such ease.

Furthermore, Sentry still fought Toe to Toe with WWHulk and that alone, IMHO, doesn't make him a second stringer in this fight.

This is just my opinion, so I still give it to team 1.

I can respect that.

She hulk once punched Terrax once, and then Thor knocked him out with a punch. I dare say that's relatively easy too xD

Philosophía
Yes, but ze AXE !!!11 ZE PLANET DESTROYING AXE !!!11

He stopped it with eaze !!

smile

Serious Impact

Where are you getting this from?

I didn't say that, please reread it...and I have already admitted to my time line mistake.

Starscream M
terrax is just rhino with power cosmic...basically a herald level jobber

didn't ben grimm beat terrax...

terrax simply doesn't use his PC powers as they would be pretty damn powerful in the right environment

Starscream M

Where are you getting this from? he never said sentry destroyed surfer

Starscream M
it's kinda unfair that its 4 on 3

Serious Impact
I can respect that.

She hulk once punched Terrax once, and then Thor knocked him out with a punch. I dare say that's relatively easy too xD

LoL, really? I don't think I've seen that one. Well look at it this way, that just shows you how bad ass Thor is, doesn't it? And he's on team 1 xD

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
he never said sentry destroyed surfer

I meant to say WWH.

Which is still untrue...

Serious Impact
I meant to say WWH.

Which is still untrue...

I was referring to their fight on Planet Hulk. However, it was pointed out that Silver Surfer had an obedience disk on him, which restricted his power. I had forgotten this, so I dropped it from my follow up post on why I thought Sentry wasn't a second stringer in this fight.

I must admit that my memory can be pretty crappy sometimes. Feel free to correct me, politely, if I screw up on things like this. Since very few of these threads can ever be proved 100% either way, it all comes down to personal opinions that can only be backed up by past comics that are, at times, awesomely written, or very poorly written...but usually somewhere in between. Even then, one person's interpretation of what's happening on panel can be wildly different than another person's. This is all for fun and I like having fun...even when I'm wrong ;-p

Enyalus
Team 1, fairly easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was referring to their fight on Planet Hulk. However, it was pointed out that Silver Surfer had an obedience disk on him, which restricted his power. I had forgotten this, so I dropped it from my follow up post on why I thought Sentry wasn't a second stringer in this fight.

I must admit that my memory can be pretty crappy sometimes. Feel free to correct me, politely, if I screw up on things like this. Since very few of these threads can ever be proved 100% either way, it all comes down to personal opinions that can only be backed up by past comics that are, at times, awesomely written, or very poorly written...but usually somewhere in between. Even then, one person's interpretation of what's happening on panel can be wildly different than another person's. This is all for fun and I like having fun...even when I'm wrong ;-p

He was never owned on Planet Hulk. Silver Surfer was at his weakest he had ever been, denied access to the Power Cosmic, and only had the strength and durability that his silver coating provided.

He still kicked the crap out of Hulk and the War Bound, and the Shadow Priest clearly said that if he came around again, they would be killed. Silver Surfer then attacked and Hulk and the War Bound managed to destroy his Obedience Disk. Hulk then went on to continuously pound on Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer then got right back up, unharmed in any way, released their obedience disks and went on his way.

Silver Surfer was never owned in any way.

It's okay dude, our memories get the best of us sometimes. It's happened to me a few times.

fangirl101
Wondy and Superman vs. Thor
MM vs. Sentry
Surfer vs. Kyle.

Thor isn't putting down WW and Superman.

And MM would beat Sentry. MM has pwned Ultraman before.
Kyle can at least hold off surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor can easily hold off both Wonder Woman and Superman off indefinitely with his powers (Vortex creations etc.)or at the very least defeat one or both through battle field removal. Either way, they are not taking Thor out if he doesn't want to be taken out.

Thor also has vast energy manipulation abilities and can even drain the Solar Radiation directly out of Clark.

With Silver Surfer on their team, Superman is liable to get taken out from the beginning. Kyle wouldn't last long at all against Norrin.

Martian Manhunter can definitely beat Sentry, but it will be a very prolonged fight, and Silver Surfer would be done with Kyle before Martian Manhunter accomplished this.

fangirl101
Thor can easily hold off both Wonder Woman and Superman off indefinitely with his powers (Vortex creations etc.)or at the very least defeat one or both through battle field removal. Either way, they are not taking Thor out if he doesn't want to be taken out.

Thor also has vast energy manipulation abilities and can even drain the Solar Radiation directly out of Clark.

With Silver Surfer on their team, Superman is liable to get taken out from the beginning. Kyle wouldn't last long at all against Norrin.

Martian Manhunter can definitely beat Sentry, but it will be a very prolonged fight, and Silver Surfer would be done with Kyle before Martian Manhunter accomplished this.
Thor doesn't do BFR. He loves to fight too much. He isn't going to drain Superman either. Not in his character set. Plus Wondy carries around too much shit in her disc to get bfr'd.

Saying Kyle wouldn't last at all against norrin is bullshit. Kyle beat Amazo once by himself.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wondy and Superman vs. Thor
MM vs. Sentry
Surfer vs. Kyle.

Thor isn't putting down WW and Superman.

And MM would beat Sentry. MM has pwned Ultraman before.
Kyle can at least hold off surfer.

- Superman and Wonder Woman go down easily.
- Manhunter
- Surfer

That spells out trouble for team 2.

It's a shame you know shit about Thor, never read anything, etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor doesn't do BFR. He loves to fight too much. He isn't going to drain Superman either. Not in his character set. Plus Wondy carries around too much shit in her disc to get bfr'd.

Thor can win through battle field removal so it is a viable tactic. He can drain Superman as it is part of his power set so it is a viable tactic. If he could absorb and redirect the energy of a Null Bomb, he can drain Clark.

Thor is powerful enough to take both of them head on and come out the clear victor. He is clearly powerful and versatile enough.

At minimum he can hold them off indefinetly.

I didn't get the last part. What does "disc" stand for?

I won't comment on the Wonder Woman part until you clear that up.

Saying Kyle wouldn't last at all against norrin is bullshit. Kyle beat Amazo once by himself.

It isn't bull shit, it's common sense. Kyle wouldn't last against Silver Surfer for any prolonged time.

So what if he beat Amazo by himself?

So have Batman and Nightwing. It depends on the incarnation of Amazo or the version used.

fangirl101
- Superman and Wonder Woman go down easily.
- Manhunter
- Surfer

That spells out trouble for team 2.

It's a shame you know shit about Thor, never read anything, etc. Reported. I read enough about thor to know that half the shit people are saying he can pull, he didn't do against Red Hulk. Go hide.

fangirl101
Thor can win through battle field removal so it is a viable tactic. He can drain Superman as it is part of his power set so it is a viable tactic. If he could absorb and redirect the energy of a Null Bomb, he can drain Clark.

Thor is powerful enough to take both of them head on and come out the clear victor. He is clearly powerful and versatile enough.

At minimum he can hold them off indefinetly.

I didn't get the last part. What does "disc" stand for?

I won't comment on the Wonder Woman part until you clear that up.

It isn't bull shit, it's common sense. Kyle wouldn't last any prolonged period if time against Silver Surfer.

So what if he beat Amazo by himself?

So have Batman and Nightwing. It depends on the incarnation of Amazo or the version used. It's part of Superman's power set to use T-vo and pwn Thor. Dominus>>>Thor. You see how easy that is.

Kris Blaze
Reported. I read enough about thor to know that half the shit people are saying he can pull, he didn't do against Red Hulk. Go hide.

So by using PIS you think you'll prove something? please.

What Thor comics did you read pray tell? That let's you make such an educated guess at what Thor can do with the Odinforce.

Please tell me, I'm dying to know.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's part of Superman's power set to use T-vo and pwn Thor. Dominus>>>Thor. You see how easy that is.

The entirety of the Odin Force > Superman

Anybody can go out of context, ignore points etc.

bangin

Naija boy
Kyle seems to be vulnerable against matter/manip. As seen here where superman blue disrupts his nervous system. Surfer has easily affected thousands of beings simultaneously on a genetic and molecular level. Kyle therefore should therfore be very susceptible to similar matter manip moves from surfer. In which case he goes down quick

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8914/jlasecretfiles0126oy5.jpg

fangirl101
So by using PIS you think you'll prove something? please.

What Thor comics did you read pray tell? That let's you make such an educated guess at what Thor can do with the Odinforce.

Please tell me, I'm dying to know. how about u tell me what thor has currently done with the odin force? As I thought. Nothing near what you suggest.

Kris Blaze
how about u tell me what thor has currently done with the odin force? As I thought. Nothing near what you suggest.

Near what I suggested? Defeat a mid herald and a high herald?

He was near unaffected by the destroyer's attacks......

Now please, let's hear about all those Thor comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
how about u tell me what thor has currently done with the odin force? As I thought. Nothing near what you suggest.

You know technically what King Thor did etc. was never retconned or anything a long those lines so it could be used as valid evidence and King Thor's power was immense. He just never used his potential and limited himself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_PotentialPower1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_PotentialPower2.jpg

Not to mention what Rune King Thor did. I'm just saying....

Thor just beat Bor, and took direct attacks from the Destroyer that would have put him down in the past.

He is obviously more powerful and is physically superior to his Classic counterpart.

An attack from the Destroyer has been able to put him down, and he just took multiple direct attacks with no visible physical damage.

Either Wonder Woman or Clark would be hard pressed to top that type of power in anyway.

Kris Blaze
^ That wasn't retconned man.

It took place BEFORE the time where Thor went back and changed the timeline.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ That wasn't retconned man.

It took place BEFORE the time where Thor went back and changed the timeline.

confused

I know, hence why I said it wasn't retconned.

Kris Blaze
confused

I know, hence why I said it wasn't retconned.

uhuh

Watch yourself....

Rage.Of.Olympus
uhuh

Watch yourself....

stupid

iceman24567
Team 2 still wins Sentry gets beat to hell by anybody in the thread then its 4 on 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 still wins Sentry gets beat to hell by anybody in the thread then its 4 on 2.

This is Sentry without any mental problems and with a clear head and at his best. He can take on anyone from team 2 and hold his own.

He isn't getting beat to hell by anyone on team 2.

If anyone on team 2 defeats him, it would be a hard and prolonged fight.

iceman24567
I disagree Sentry fighting at his best is a flying brick once they realize this its over for him he gets his ass handed to him by characters with better combat speed and better stength feats he's almost useless here and Klye would **** him up too.

Mindset
Kyle beats everyone in this thread, w/o using his ring.

iceman24567
I don't agree with the fanboy but he is one of the top dogs here and I hate him erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
I disagree Sentry fighting at his best is a flying brick once they realize this its over for him he gets his ass handed to him by characters with better combat speed and better stength feats he's almost useless here and Klye would **** him up too.

You underestimate Sentry greatly. He isn't just a brick, he has vast mental abilities, has manipulation of light constructs etc. I can't believe you called him almost useless. I see that we aren't going to get anywhere with this conversation.

We will finish this discussion later. I have to go for now.

Mindset
I don't agree with the fanboy but he is one of the top dogs here and I hate him erm Yea, I usually never agree with Rage either, lol, what a fanboy.

amirite?!

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the hell?

How am I fan boy?

I'm no Sentry fan boy. I hate that waste of space, but I think he is being severely underestimated here. I give credit where credit is due.

"Mind Set" you never agree with anyone who uses logic, lol. So quite you.

uhuh

iceman24567
Vast Mental abilities? When did he use these in combat? Not that that his tp would help him here no expression. When was the last time The Sentry did anything other than slug it out in a fight? Light constructs? What impressive feats does he have with them? Sentry fights like a brick and not having much combat experience doesn't help him . Like I said he's almost useless.

Kris Blaze

What does it matter?

Thor with the Odinforce can easily beat team 2 by himself. People wouldn't give them good odds against Odin, and Thor has time upon time shown that he's superior to him :/

Some idiots even think this is the first time Thor has the odinforce.

Mindset
Vast Mental abilities? When did he use these in combat? Not that that his tp would help him here no expression. When was the last time The Sentry did anything other than slug it out in a fight? Light constructs? What impressive feats does he have with them? Sentry fights like a brick and not having much combat experience doesn't help him . Like I said he's almost useless. You don't remember all that energy he was hitting Hulk with in WWH?

iceman24567
Thor has the feats to say he can beat team two on his lonesome? I never got that impression and I'm almost as much of a Thor fanboy as you laughing

Mindset
What does it matter?

Thor with the Odinforce can easily beat team 2 by himself. People wouldn't give them good odds against Odin, and Thor has time upon time shown that he's superior to him :/

Some idiots even think this is the first time Thor has the odinforce. It's the first time he has had the Thor-force

awesome

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't remember all that energy he was hitting Hulk with in WWH? is this some kind of trick to make me reread that god aweful fight that Sentry SHOULd have won? I will not submit no expression

Enyalus
is this some kind of trick to make me reread that god aweful fight that Sentry SHOULd have won? I will not submit no expression

The way the fight was written was fine. The way the fight was drawn and its art reminded me of something that my dog would shit out.

Mindset
Do you spend much time looking at what your dog shits out?

iceman24567
laughing

Enyalus
Do you spend much time looking at what your dog shits out?

How else am I supposed to keep up with Darkseid's various feats?

Mindset
o snap

Rage.Of.Olympus
Vast Mental abilities? When did he use these in combat? Not that that his tp would help him here no expression. When was the last time The Sentry did anything other than slug it out in a fight? Light constructs? What impressive feats does he have with them? Sentry fights like a brick and not having much combat experience doesn't help him . Like I said he's almost useless.

He erased his memory from everyone's mind.

Read WWH and you will see that he clearly used energy based attacks.

He showed his manipulation of energy constructs against Terrax.

Not having much combat experience?

Sentry is apparently one of Marvel's first heroes.

Enyalus
He erased his memory from everyone's mind.

That was Reed's tech which did that.

Mindset
That was Reed's tech which did that. The first time it was Sentry.

They had to do it more than once.

iceman24567
Lol well I guess him being one of earths first super heroes means his combat experience > > everybody on team 2? Nah eveybody on team two has centuries of combat experince except little Kyle if you want to go by statements that is. Again when has he used telepathy in combat? I read WWH that display of energy attacks wasnt too impressive and Terrax just suck complety off topic but I find it funny how much he underestimated the Sentry laughing

Mindset
His energy was destroying the city.

iceman24567
I thought it was his energy and WWh's gama?

Mindset
No

iceman24567
I hate your no's that don't just make me feel wrong that kinda hurt
my feelings sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol well I guess him being one of earths first super heroes means his combat experience > > everybody on team 2? Nah eveybody on team two has centuries of combat experince except little Kyle if you want to go by statements that is. Again when has he used telepathy in combat? I read WWH that display of energy attacks wasnt too impressive and Terrax just suck complety off topic but I find it funny how much he underestimated the Sentry laughing

When did I say his combat experience trumps everyone's on team 2?

You said he had very little combat experience which isn't true. He was one of Marvel's first heroes and trained a great deal of the,.

The energy he was releasing was destroying the place, and it showed his ability to channel energy.

You completely underestimate Sentry.

Mindset
I hate your no's that don't just make me feel wrong that kinda hurt
my feelings sad laughing out loud

iceman24567
More like you overrate him I asked you when he used them in combat no expression. I also don't see how being the first super hero means he's combat hardened like Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.I don't see him using any kind of combat sense in his fight that's just my personal opinion erm

Enyalus
I think Sentry would put up a good fight against either Diana or Kyle. Regardless of the actual outcome of it...

iceman24567
Diana maybe on a bad day considering shes just as strong if not stronger she is faster and she obviously is a way better fighter. Kyle? Personally I think he would get a solid majority out of Bob.

Kris Blaze
Thor has the feats to say he can beat team two on his lonesome? I never got that impression and I'm almost as much of a Thor fanboy as you laughing

lmfao. You don't think Thor with the Odinforce can beat Superman and Wonder Woman?

What goes on inside your head :/ ?

Mindset
What goes on inside your head :/ ? http://ifoughtthelaw.cementhorizon.com/MonkeyRidingTheDog.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
More like you overrate him I asked you when he used them in combat no expression. I also don't see how being the first super hero means he's combat hardened like Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.I don't see him using any kind of combat sense in his fight that's just my personal opinion erm

I don't overrate him. I hate the bastard.

He is battle hardened as he has spent many years crime fighting.

He is supposedly a very tactical and intelligent man. A true veteran as he has been doing this as long as the Fantastic Four apparently.

kgkg
Sentry went from overrated to underrated quickly.

I don't understand why so many people hate his guts

iceman24567
lmfao. You don't think Thor with the Odinforce can beat Superman and Wonder Woman?

What goes on inside your head :/ ? Yeah because I obviuosly didnt say he couldn't solo the TEAM laughing. No I don't think he can beat Superman and Wonder Woman. Diana fights skyfathers on her own Nekron, Ares, Circe but I don't see the duo owning Thor a small majority in my opinion and that's if Thor doesn't kill Superman swiftly with magic.

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg

Its really quite ridiculous. People treat him like he isnt a top tier anymore. Yes all the hype about him was unfounded but the sentry bashing is getting to much. In this thread for instance the thread starter has indicated that sentry will be operating at his best levels free of the emotional problems that usually account for his fluctuating powerlevel. At his best levels, sentry is durable enough and strong enough to get into prolonged fights with WWH has an energy output capable of destroying planets (against photon). As well as having superspeed. Yet people are acting like wonderwoman would beat him in a few minutes.
erm

Starscream M
it became the 'in' thing to do on kmc to bash Sentry

and all the sheep followed the trend

honestly, Sentry is a legit herald...on par with gladiator at least imo

iceman24567
Its a better trend than making a dozen dumb spite threads no expression

OneDumbG0
Team 1 8/10.

Charlotte DeBel
The first time it was Sentry.

They had to do it more than once.

It was Mastermind Sr. (Jason Wyngarde) who in spare time from fathering two absolutely hot chicks got into Sentry's head and used his vast mental energy (normally only used to put Sentry body together otherwise he'll blow up himself into a bunch of tachyons)) to f*ck up mental population).
Sentry didn't do sh*t himself in that case other than serving as a power sourse for a person who pretty much made wide-scale mindf*cks his source of income during the carrier. He has vast reserves of mental energy- it's just that he can't apply it offensively unless it's mega fan-wank scenario (which works two ways, BTW).

It was also stated that Sentry is vulnerable to subtile TP influences.

Kris Blaze
Yeah because I obviuosly didnt say he couldn't solo the TEAM laughing. No I don't think he can beat Superman and Wonder Woman. Diana fights skyfathers on her own Nekron, Ares, Circe but I don't see the duo owning Thor a small majority in my opinion and that's if Thor doesn't kill Superman swiftly with magic.

lmfao, you better bring the scans of WW taking on Ares.

Then bring the feats that put Nekron on par with Thor w/Odinforce.

Temporary surviving someone =/= taking them on. Even classic Thor fought Skyfathers, doesn't mean he comes close to beating one.

fangirl101
lmfao, you better bring the scans of WW taking on Ares.

Then bring the feats that put Nekron on par with Thor w/Odinforce.

Temporary surviving someone =/= taking them on. Even classic Thor fought Skyfathers, doesn't mean he comes close to beating one.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/24/1228339_610x971.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WW194-2.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/wonderwoman176146xa.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0015.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/warofthegods04361nx.jpg

These are all high trans tiered to Abstract lvl beings. She is doing quite well. Since Thor has nearly no feats, I'd say She is going to do just about as well against Him too.

The Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg

Because he sucks just like Guy.

Kris Blaze
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/24/1228339_610x971.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WW194-2.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/wonderwoman176146xa.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0015.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/warofthegods04361nx.jpg

These are all high trans tiered to Abstract lvl beings. She is doing quite well. Since Thor has nearly no feats, I'd say She is going to do just about as well against Him too.

Those aren't impressive at all.....Maybe if the skyfathers actually fought back...Ares was even trying to reason with her.

Thor has nearly no feats?

Like I said, you haven't read any Thor comics at all laughing

fangirl101
Those aren't impressive at all.....Maybe if the skyfathers actually fought back...Ares was even trying to reason with her.

Thor has nearly no feats?

Like I said, you haven't read any Thor comics at all laughing
You are talking about current thor with his current power set? What feats does he have besides his battle with the destroyer? The hulk rulk fight? Lulz yeah.

Ares blasted her if you owned the comic. he was angry. She blocked it with her shield and then smashed him thru the portal. She was trying to reason with her. Lulz for you trying so hard. Pick up a ww comic please next time.
and I don't care if you say they aren't impressive. Your opinion is so not noted

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>