Elimination Chamber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
superman with blue and green ring
vs
sentry with yellow ring
vs
hulk with green
vs
rulk with red ring
vs
silver surfer
vs
thor

they fight in chamber made of a grade admantium
rulk and hulk start the fight
who wins

The Nuul
Lulz.

Might as well have Supes Sundipped to make things more fairly.

Lord Feron
Do these people have mastery of their newfound rings?

manx422
yes u can suppose they trained for 3 months with their rings

Lord Feron
IMO Supes takes it. Hes been around the rings the logest. I think he can pick up the rings the fastest and he has 2. Should easily beat everyone. SS and Thor would be the hardest but Thor would eventually go down and SS, anything he does to supes Supes would be able to reverse it or protect himself from it. Thats my deduction. big grin

Bouboumaster
Wich Hulk? Because it's ****in' important.

Hulk's willpower is extreme, but if it's a 'tard Hulk, he would badly use his ring. But a professor or a King Hulk...

Rulk and Sentry goes down. Surfer and Thor would fair well. I say Sups vs Thor or Surfer if it's a 'tard Hulk, or Sups vs Hulk if it's an intelligent one.

Enyalus
Man, Sentry's ring would work so freakin' well. I mean to charge it they can use their own fears. He'd have unlimited juice.

Scuzz2.0
why does supes get 2 rings?
anyway, supes should win! he would still have trouble with the surfer tho

Enyalus
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
why does supes get 2 rings?
anyway, supes should win! he would still have trouble with the surfer tho

Not really. By my calculations Surfer is literally quintillions of times more powerful than Superman. He can KO or kill Supes in one move.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not really. By my calculations Surfer is literally quintillions of times more powerful than Superman. He can KO or kill Supes in one move. Meh Superman could one shot the Surfer after all he is about a million times stronger eek!

Scuzz2.0
Not really. By my calculations Surfer is literally quintillions of times more powerful than Superman. He can KO or kill Supes in one move.

usualy, but he has 2 rings! that should be to much for surfer!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Meh Superman could one shot the Surfer after all he is about a million times stronger eek!

Only with CIS on. Without it, Surfer stomps. Think about it. The Old Power would have sated Galactus's hunger for thousands of years. Galactus feeds on planets. Superman moved one planet. With help. Surfer stripped the Old Power while distracted. That means Surfer is >> Old Power which is >>>>> Galactus's hunger which is >>>>>>> Superman's strength.

And Surfer can use his power to amp himself. So without CIS, Surfer literally amps to quintillions of times Supes' strength and one-shots him.

iceman24567
Only with CIS on. Without it, Surfer stomps. Think about it. The Old Power would have sated Galactus's hunger for thousands of years. Galactus feeds on planets. Superman moved one planet. With help. Surfer stripped the Old Power while distracted. That means Surfer is >> Old Power which is >>>>> Galactus's hunger which is >>>>>>> Superman's strength.

And Surfer can use his power to amp himself. So without CIS, Surfer literally amps to quintillions of times Supes' strength and one-shots him. durhulk

Eel O'Brien

And Surfer can use his power to amp himself. So without CIS, Surfer literally amps to quintillions of times Supes' strength and one-shots him.

I frown on ABC logic.

but...i just can't argue with this...

manx422
supes get 2 rings because his costume is blue n blue ring is useless without green
what if supes start the match with sentry
3rd entry hulk
4th entry ss
5th entry thor
6th entry rulk
they enter at 5 min interval
hulk is savage
one recharge for each ring wielder

manx422

going by your logic ss>>>>galactus's hunger>>>>galactus
why does not galactus gives power cosmic to a random guy and then devour him after every thousand years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.