Herc vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
hand to hand only
Blackbolt can amp

Can the incredble hercules beat the silent king

Scuzz2.0
hand 2 hand, Herc takes it every single time! give BB the rest of his powers and he winns every single time!!

jalek moye
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
hand 2 hand, Herc takes it every single time! give BB the rest of his powers and he winns every single time!!

I wouldn't say its that clear cut Blackbolts pretty powerful in hand to hand also

grimify
I would think the master blow would ko herc, if it came down to needing it.

Scuzz2.0
nah, BB iss good but he is nowere near as strong as herc! and h2h is all herc has been doing for thousands of years! he hasnt got any other powers to fall back on

grimify
nah, BB iss good but he is nowere near as strong as herc! and h2h is all herc has been doing for thousands of years! he hasnt got any other powers to fall back on

You really aren't giving Bolt enough credit in h2h. He's handled himself well in h2h with plenty of heavy weights.

jalek moye
he was strong enough to hurt, gladiator, thor, and hulk.

i'm sure he can hurt herc

quanchi112
Herc wins this now, but maybe war of the kings might change my mind.

Scuzz2.0
there is no way BB can get a majority in h2h! he could MAYBE steal a couple but thats it! herc is stronger, more skilled and has more experience! BB is faster and im not sure about durability but it wont be enough to close the strength gap!

herc never gets any love on kmc

jalek moye
there is no way BB can get a majority in h2h! he could MAYBE steal a couple but thats it! herc is stronger, more skilled and has more experience! BB is faster and im not sure about durability but it wont be enough to close the strength gap!

herc never gets any love on kmc

they actually arn't that far aprt in stats. He's fought hand to hand against thor and gladiator before so hes not really outclassed. We'll see how good he does in war of the kings to see if he has more hand to hand showings

StiltmanFTW
Necrobump.

BB faired well (vs Glad) in WotK from what I've seen, although not much of the fight was shown.

celeyhyga17
Lion of Olympus wins..

zopzop
Black Bolt is NOT winning any H2H match vs Immortal Hercules.

If it was all powers in play, BB would stomp him into paste.

carver9
Herc wins both.

Decimus
Hercules wins decisively he invented wrestling I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.